Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Big fat footballer weddings.

Go down 
+3
Vintage 9
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Big fat footballer weddings. Empty
PostSubject: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 10:55 am

Who's getting hitched this year? where's the venues? ....is anyone doing anything a little bit unusual?........come on and tell us about your special day......how much money are you going to spend?....Holidays?...honeymoons?...........do tell.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 11:14 am

Jay heighton of NRI will be getting married at the end of May and just about the whole NRI team are descending on Newquay for the Stag doo.

Not sure Newquay will be ready for us but WE ARE COMING... bounce bounce bounce

I have a feeling though that the penalty saving hero Widds will only see the inside of the coach as by the time we get down there he will be hammered and ready for kip and not to wake again till the return journey.
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 11:29 am

Getting hitched 28th May at All Saints,Wigston. With the reception at the Three Swans in Market Harborough.

Stag Doo- Lloret de Mar 13th May-15th May. 22 booked on.

Honeymoon- Mexico

I had a good innings, though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 11:39 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Jay heighton of NRI will be getting married at the end of May and just about the whole NRI team are descending on Newquay for the Stag doo.

Not sure Newquay will be ready for us but WE ARE COMING... bounce bounce bounce

I have a feeling though that the penalty saving hero Widds will only see the inside of the coach as by the time we get down there he will be hammered and ready for kip and not to wake again till the return journey.

i should be offended but its a fair point!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:34 pm

Vintage 9 wrote:
Getting hitched 28th May at All Saints,Wigston. With the reception at the Three Swans in Market Harborough.

Stag Doo- Lloret de Mar 13th May-15th May. 22 booked on.

Honeymoon- Mexico

I had a good innings, though!

Mexico, that's where I went, absolutely MINT, did a week in Malia for my stag. CARNAGE !!!
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:06 pm

Getting hitched on April 2nd. Warwick Castle in Warwick (Obviously)
Stag Do in Nottingham 4th through 6th of March with quite a few of the Bowden lads coming for whole weekend or the Sat night (gonna be a messy one I think)
Honeymoon in Tunisia (if it sorts itself out in time!)
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 10:14 pm

My cousin Bill and his fiancee Kate get married on the 29th and my auntie Liz as told me that all of my team better be there or i am for the chop.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 10:18 pm

got married at the marriott hotel and saw nigel worthington and milan mandaric there haha
honeymooned at the sheraton in tenerife, amazing hotel.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 10:54 am

dezza wrote:
got married at the marriott hotel and saw nigel worthington and milan mandaric there haha

Any uninvited guests-ie- cockroaches?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:02 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

Only the odd german......but was bug free , like I say quality hotel.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:50 am

dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

Only the odd german......but was bug free , like I say quality hotel.

I went and i was all so in a nice hotel, (i thougth) but i found the cockroaches were everywhere, sitting by the pool they'd come out, as soon as they smelt my burger and chips, i was in self catering, the apartment was wonderful, but as soon as i started cooking the bacon cobs in the morning, out they come from every nook and cranny, in the end we ate out for every meal, until i blew a fuse when i found one stuck to my arse in the morning, i got up, packed the cases, and went to the rep in the next hotel, i told her i will fly home today, unless you move me now, after a couple of hours chit chat, she moved u s to a 5 star, it was totally bug free, top class, and well worth the moan, needless to say a good time was had.
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 7:55 pm

oh come on helly if you moaned everytime you found a cock stuck to your arse youd be moving weekly
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 4:12 pm

Laughing

if i found one stuck to me, the owner would be six feet under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big fat footballer weddings.   Big fat footballer weddings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big fat footballer weddings.
Page 1 of 1