Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 4 predictions 20th Feb

Go down 
+19
bretty1
Jim royle
johnmeode
bullshead athletic
saff lounge
sean callaghan
scouse1
dudesweet888
dezza
Hellboy
bumble
LoneRanger38
ramon_II
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
The Inter Mivan Man
Paulo
greeeedy
Carling
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:04 pm

[quote="bumble"]Not sure about odds on favourites
Quote :

Snapped my hand off though for 4/5

Weight of money gone on now revised odds:

4/7 NRI
3/1 Parve

I think the Sparta Parva boys are much closer and i would put them equal to us. They got a fantastic result at the weekend and their manager reckons they have the easier run in, i havent checked their run in to see if he has a point or not...

I would put us and Sparta as equal favourites, and then marginally behind would be Bakers Arms, and then marginally behind them Desford and Magna, my odds:

NRI – Evens
Sparta – Evens
Bakers Arms – 2-1
Magna – 4-1
Desford – 4-1
Others available upon request!
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:35 pm

ramon_II wrote:
NRI should be fine since half of their players rather play sundays than for saturday teams even though they are all good enough

Gattuso is bagging? Laughing

half the team play sats aswell bud think there is atleast 7 or 8 of us who play both days at the min

An denty got lucky as fu@k as he didnt even realise it was his for about ten seconds afterwards till one of the lads told him Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:46 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
I know the above post is kind of contradictory but you know what I mean, Laughing

Gay bar... gay bar..i wanna take you to a gay bar..

THEY ARE THE QUESTIONS BEING ASKED UNFORTUNATELY.

Have you seen my Bod, Helly. Wink

No!...... thank the lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 8:57 pm

[/quote] Also Widds, I wish you would change your Avatar as I work in a office where there are just men and the questions I get asked when I'm reading one of your posts are quite challenging. [/quote]

Ok, just for you, i have put a jacket on....that better?? lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 8:59 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Also Widds, I wish you would change your Avatar as I work in a office where there are just men and the questions I get asked when I'm reading one of your posts are quite challenging. [/quote]

Ok, just for you, i have put a jacket on....that better?? lol! [/quote]

hahaha Razz might not get so much stick now malc Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:07 pm

To be fair, i was in the UAE and was looking at this forum with my avatar and Malcs tight t-shirt....the local muslims sat next to me didnt look too impressed!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:18 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
To be fair, i was in the UAE and was looking at this forum with my avatar and Malcs tight t-shirt....the local muslims sat next to me didnt look too impressed!

yeah i can imagine lucky weren't up for beheading widds or a good 4 hour stoning Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:19 pm

greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

yeah i can imagine lucky weren't up for beheading widds or a good 4 hour stoning Laughing

no not mara------juana before u say that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:22 pm

greeeedy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

no not mara------juana before u say that Razz
afro lol!
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:58 pm

[quote="New Road Inn"]
bumble wrote:
Not sure about odds on favourites
Quote :

Snapped my hand off though for 4/5

Weight of money gone on now revised odds:

4/7 NRI
3/1 Parve

I think the Sparta Parva boys are much closer and i would put them equal to us. They got a fantastic result at the weekend and their manager reckons they have the easier run in, i havent checked their run in to see if he has a point or not...

I would put us and Sparta as equal favourites, and then marginally behind would be Bakers Arms, and then marginally behind them Desford and Magna, my odds:

NRI – Evens
Sparta – Evens
Bakers Arms – 2-1
Magna – 4-1
Desford – 4-1
Others available upon request!

I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE ODDS OFF BUMBLE HE COULD MAKE SOMEONE A RICH MAN I THINK YOU ODDS ARE A BIT MORE RIGHT THOUGH THIS TITLE RACE WILL BE CLOSER THAN PEOPLE THINK MUST BE AT LEAST 5 TEAMS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING OUT OF THERE SEASON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 10:04 pm

Agree with you there Sean. This weekend is a big weekend, there should be at least one side that falls out of the title race...
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 10:08 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Agree with you there Sean. This weekend is a big weekend, there should be at least one side that falls out of the title race...

my predictions will do both of u favours Wink
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 10:36 pm

[quote="New Road Inn"]
dudesweet888 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
dudesweet888 wrote:
bees knees 1 v 3 magna town

desford 5 v 2 superfly (spence to get 5, costello to get none!)

new road inn 4 v 1 inter mivan

phoenix 0 v 3 bakers arms (bakers with a full team out)

sparta parva 3 v 2 niffy rangers

good old days 1 v 4 beaumont

Did they not have a full team out last week??

Dezza - i am sure Malc will find a position for you if you fancy playing for the Tangerine Army!!!!!

no they didnt but we were pretty dam good last week!

Fair play mate, wasnt knocking the Desford win, i thought you were a Bakers Arms lad making an excuse!!

I wouldnt bet on many of the games this week, i think its Div 4 Super Sunday....!!

CAN TELL THIS IS A DESFORD LAD MATE SEE THE GOALSCORERS MY GUESS HE PREFERS SPENCE !!

AND I THINK THEY WERE MISSING ABOUT 3 BUT DONT MOST TEAMS EVERYWEEK HAVE A COUPLE OUT IM THINK PHEONIX PERSONALLY WERE THE BETTER FOOTBALLING SIDE AND WILL CAUSE THEM SOME TROUBLE MY PREDICTIONS WILL FOLLOW SOON
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:15 am

nri are odds on favs to win the league, form guide says won last 6, same 6 for parva reads lost 2 and drew 1, the only other team that might stop these being the top 2 is desford

top 3 for me

NRI
SPARTA
DESFORD
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:49 am

YES WE ARE ALSO LOOKING TO HAVE A CLEAN SWEEP OF WWWWWW S ACROSS THE BOARD WE WANT TO BE LIKE NRI HOPE WE GET IT THIS WEEK BUT I DO THINK A FEW COULD STOP EACHOTHER AS I THINK NEAR ENOUGH ANY SIDE IN THIS LEAGUE ON THERE DAY WILL ALL TAKE POINTS OFF EACHOTHER I THINK THIS WEEKEND WILL TELL A THE STORY ON ITS OWN THERE ARE SOME GREAT GAMES GOING ON.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 1:07 am

NOT GOING TO GIVE ANY SCORES THIS WEEK

Bees knees - magna town SCORE DRAW
what a game this will be am thinking a draw with many goals this result would favour alot of other teams too

Desford - superfly HOME WIN
on form and looking at last weeks results i would say home win to us but we are desford and we shall see what we have turn up on sunday but we must fancy our chance for 3 points.

New road inn - inter mivan HOME WIN
this will be a very 1 sided game with no disrespect to mivan even though there result last week i can see double figues with widds scoring a peno this week and not having to save 1.(if malc lets him??)

Pheonix - bakers arms HOME WIN
after last week bakers will be looking to get back on track but again coming up against a side who i feel are alot better than on paper and play decent football i think this will be points dropped again for bakers and pheonix will come stong again near the end of the season.

Sparta parva - niffy SPARTA WIN
i think another home win for sparta although the draw would be better for us i feel this result totally depends on if the 1st team at niffy have a game and if they turn up with the side that should play for the div 4 side i think sparta will take this as i think they are new roads biggest threat for the title and have some quality players this is the hardest 1 i feel to predict

Tgod - beaumont AWAY WIN IF A FULL SIDE
if this game goes ahead as beaumont are struggling i hear but would like them to see out the season hopefully a few lads will get together and help them out i think if they have a full side they will pick up the 3 points they need
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 8:33 am

bumble wrote:
Gotta agree with Gattuso see the league putting u in Div 2 and you'll more than compete! you're odds on for the title now 4/5 Fav? The league normally jump teams up 2 leagues for winning a division especially if you remain unbeaten which would be tough. Like u say theres a few teams who could play higher Sparta, Bakers, Magna and still be more than competitive

Fosse got put up 2 and JimmyB etc are holding there own, with Sporting improving during the season- humberstone seem to struggle a little- for players really not overall quality

We have lost 6-4 Leicester Foxes (aet) and 3-2 against Trinderbox this season but I honestly think we wud struggle in Div 3 as it looks a very strong league!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:29 pm

We have lost 6-4 Leicester Foxes (aet) and 3-2 against Trinderbox this season but I honestly think we wud struggle in Div 3 as it looks a very strong league![quote]

Thats very respectable won't both those team be in DIV 2 with NRI next season though?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:31 pm

last season fosse went up to div 2 and sporting and humberstone went to div 3
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:47 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

Think we are the obvious candiates but hoping my squad will keep going...NRI and Sparta to open big gap come end of the season i reckon.

1.NRI
2. Sparta

3.Bakers
4. Magna/ Desford/ Niffy/ Phoenix
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ..   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:37 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Go on then, where's the smart money this week...

AFC Bees Knees V
Magna Town 2008
I think this one will be very tight, one goal in it at the most, i am going for 3-2 to Magna

Desford United
V
Superfly
Hopeully Superfly can pull it together this week, but i am going to say 5-1 to Sean and the boys from Desford

New Road Inn
V
Inter Mivan
Need to put in a good performance and not think this is over before its begun, Inter have shown some improvement over the past few weeks, so i will go for a 4-1 win for NRI

Phoenix United
V
Bakers Arms, Blaby
Very interesting this one, Phoenix seem a team with bottle so i expect them to go out for revenge this week, but same for Bakers arms...i would like 2-1 to Phoenix, but its a tough one

Sparta Parva
V
Niffy Rangers Reserves
Could be a tough one for Sparta, hopefully will be relaxed after there big win last week, i think Sparta will win 3-1, but would like a Niffy win

The Good Old Days
V
AFC Beaumont
This could be a win for TGOD, although if i was putting money on anything it would be Beaumont not to get a team out unfortunately

n.r.i to beat inter mivan 8 - 0 minium! sparta to lose 3-1 hopefully! not really intrested in the other games! up n.r.i
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 12:50 pm

Beez kneez 3-4 magna

Desford 6-2 superfly

Nri 7-1 inter mivan

Phoenix 5-3 bakers

Sparta parva 3-3 niffy

Tgod 1-2 beaumont
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 1:40 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Think we are the obvious candiates but hoping my squad will keep going...NRI and Sparta to open big gap come end of the season i reckon.

1.NRI
2. Sparta

3.Bakers

I wouldnt Rule out Bees Knees out of the top 4 let alone top 7
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 2:07 pm

johnmeode wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

1.NRI
2. Sparta

3.Bakers

I wouldnt Rule out Bees Knees out of the top 4 let alone top 7

If you look back I have praised Bees Knees from the start of the season and thought they were a cracking set of lads and was a really good game...but very tough to pick top 7...purely based on fact they have played few extra games than most around them
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 4:51 am

Bees Knees have been boosted by one of my very good friend's and one quality footballer.

Fancy him to bag on his debut with a thunder-bolt.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:36 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beez kneez 3-2 magna

Desford 3-0 superfly

Nri 0-11 inter mivan

Phoenix 3-5 bakers

Sparta parva 4-3 niffy

Tgod 3-2 beaumont
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 9:18 pm

[quote="Hellboy"]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beez kneez 3-2 magna

Desford 3-0 superfly

Nri 0-11 inter mivan

Phoenix 3-5 bakers

Sparta parva 4-3 niffy

Tgod 3-2 beaumont
[/quote

fancy more goals goals than this hellllllll boyyyyyyy even in the nri game except the sparat game will be all one sided i fell but will see only 2 more sleeps and sundays here lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 9:34 pm

Just need realised who it is that bees have signed and he is class. Played against him in pre season. Bees Will go up the table
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:46 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Looking forward to the game bud, the last one you kept coming at us and i think you will pull off a couple of wins this season, just hope its not against us. We are missing a couple of players so have drafted in some of the 'go-to' players....who are just as good fortunately. Malc wont let us take this game lightly, thats the difference between us now and at the beginning of the season. Any player that doesnt put the effort in will get a royal bollocking i am sure....full respect will be afforded to the Inter Mivan lads....

yeah never take any game for granted widds...but on the banter note did u really mean 6 would be bare minimum
requirements Twisted Evil .... cus im a fan tho im going double figures as predicted Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:19 pm

3 points are our first priority, i think other teams Will drop points this week so that's our aim, keep the points rolling in. If we manage to bag a few goals all the better.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:21 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
3 points are our first priority, i think other teams Will drop points this week so that's our aim, keep the points rolling in. If we manage to bag a few goals all the better.

the big games magna bees sparta niffy and pheonix bakers will be draws (maybe)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:30 pm

There has to be one result in there that helps the other top teams out. Sparta are still my biggest concern.

jees, the missus is making me watch when harry met Sally, what a load of tripe!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:34 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
There has to be one result in there that helps the other top teams out. Sparta are still my biggest concern.

jees, the missus is making me watch when harry met Sally, what a load of tripe!

lol i can vouch for that too ...no ordinary family is the way forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:44 pm

I think Bees will get a result this weekend and if Phoenix have a full squad then they should give Bakers all sorts of trouble!

Never seen it, watched Get Me To The Greek earlier, awesome film....the bit with the furry walls...all been there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 4:23 pm

Changing my prediction for Sparta vs Niffy, i have heard Sparta have no goalkeeper, so hope that Niffy throw some shots from distance....2-1 to Niffy!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 4:43 pm

I think it depends what niffy team turn up!
I rate the sparta keeper good shot stopper for a big lad although the Phoenix keeper has the title of goalie of the year played them twice now and this lad is top draw!
Think there will be one draw this week although it's going to go to the wire no matter what happens!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 4:50 pm

i think nri will win 6-0 with goals from jay (2) dave (2) daz and me lol ( i can wish )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 4:57 pm

fancy a little dig myself if the wind is in the right direction!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 4:58 pm

Jim royle wrote:
I think it depends what niffy team turn up!
I rate the sparta keeper good shot stopper for a big lad although the Phoenix keeper has the title of goalie of the year played them twice now and this lad is top draw!
Think there will be one draw this week although it's going to go to the wire no matter what happens!

Screw you!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 5:28 pm

what u on about? depends on what niffy turn up. i can assure u that the squad will b near enough the tem that has won last 3 games 9 0,1 0,6 0, before u harp on about 1st team players droppin down,check there last few results. last week beatin top of the table kirby in div 1 mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 predictions 20th Feb   Division 4 predictions 20th Feb - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 4 predictions 20th Feb
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next