Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixture Changes - 13 February

Go down 
+3
Hellboy
man in black
greeeedy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Fixture Changes  - 13 February Empty
PostSubject: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 11:20 am

ive just heard theres a few fixture changes this week due to billy walton cup which means we wont be playing premier sports just wondered as i cant get hold of james if this is the case can anybody help?
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 1:01 pm

bulls head have just confirmed premier sports fixture with me today,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:02 pm

man in black wrote:

Make sure you take your taser Clive....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
man in black wrote:

i would suggest a packet of pringles or some other munchies should be enough to distract the bullies if you have any trouble!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:21 pm

man in black wrote:

yeah i know but like i said just heard there was going to be a fixture change james is hard man to get a hold of was hoping someone could clarify dennis, gordon, james, anybody

in relation to widds comment a few packets of quavers aswell clive be handy Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 7:22 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
man in black wrote:

i would suggest a packet of pringles or some other munchies should be enough to distract the bullies if you have any trouble!

How about some rattles and a couple of soothers.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 9:26 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
man in black wrote:

what halls soothers ive got a bit of a sore throat helly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 9:42 pm

Vics nasal spray is the way to go
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 9:45 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Vics nasal spray is the way to go

enough goes up my nose as it is at the weekend Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:38 pm

Just helping you to clear the way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 10:19 am

just had a phone call we are at home and bullshead havent got a game .
i belive prem are playing counth ath
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 11:12 am

fc hoskins wrote:
just had a phone call we are at home and bullshead havent got a game .
i belive prem are playing counth ath

when today coleman? might aswell come and watch u boys then if thats the case
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 11:29 am

greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
man in black wrote:

what halls soothers ive got a bit of a sore throat helly

Suck on something salty, thats good for a sore throat.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:16 pm

confirmed... bullshead got a free week prem to play countesthorpe royals in billy walton
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:37 pm

greeeedy wrote:
confirmed... bullshead got a free week prem to play countesthorpe royals in billy walton

my god now its back on according to dennis wots going on why is it so hard to get a straight bloody answer!! this is ridiculous james texting saying no game dennis phoning saying game any chance of some confirmation on here please
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:44 pm

Our game against glenny is off, we are now at home to white lion in the arthur moore
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:49 pm

greeeedy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

my god now its back on according to dennis wots going on why is it so hard to get a straight bloody answer!! this is ridiculous james texting saying no game dennis phoning saying game any chance of some confirmation on here please

We were asked yesterday evening by one of our clubs to postpone a game because of a bereavement. The League had a meeting THIS MORNING and this request was granted.

This has had an effect on the planned fixture changes and James will be confirming the re-revised fixtures as soon as he can (at the same time as doing his day job).

I have said what is likely to happen but James is to confirm.

I am sorry if this gives the impression of it being ridiculous but we do our best to respond quickly and sympathetically to such requests. This decision was not one that could be taken by an individual (James)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 3:23 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

We were asked yesterday evening by one of our clubs to postpone a game because of a bereavement. The League had a meeting THIS MORNING and this request was granted.

This has had an effect on the planned fixture changes and James will be confirming the re-revised fixtures as soon as he can (at the same time as doing his day job).

I have said what is likely to happen but James is to confirm.

I am sorry if this gives the impression of it being ridiculous but we do our best to respond quickly and sympathetically to such requests. This decision was not one that could be taken by an individual (James)

no problem dennis just heard from james and he said we definately not playing this week now so i guess thats that
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 3:33 pm

dezza wrote:
Our game against glenny is off, we are now at home to white lion in the arthur moore

might come and watch u dezza if u defo at home as long as the fixtures dont change again soon lol!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm

Please find below the fixture changes for this Sunday.

Arthur Moore

Group C -

Sporting Highcross v White Lion

Alliance Premiership

Premier Sports Travel v Glenfield Town, Sunday

Division 2

Throops v FC Tumar

Division 5

Birstall Rangers v Azul Zorros
E FC v MDH Knights
Oadby Owls, Mens v FC Komrska

All teams have been informed.

James

Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 3:42 pm

Yeah com down mate warn you though we are trying a few things like our keeper upfront lol seeing as we've already qualified, he's convinced he'll score more than our strikers.........lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 4:11 pm

dezza wrote:
Yeah com down mate warn you though we are trying a few things like our keeper upfront lol seeing as we've already qualified, he's convinced he'll score more than our strikers.........lol

lol... exactly nice to be in a position to try these things mate good luck pal
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 9:25 am

Also;

Division 1

Perrin Rangers v Sparta Moshdock

Division 3

FC Hoskins v Aberdale

James

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixture Changes - 13 February   Fixture Changes  - 13 February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixture Changes - 13 February
Page 1 of 1