Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

bullies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

bullies Empty
PostSubject: bullies   bullies Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 3:31 pm

bullshead athletic 5 - 0 g.t
bulllies were class today! no question! we seem to have found our feet. g.t are a proven prem team, and to be honest we tore them apart for 90mins! bullies were without the leagues top scorer gav mobbs, but kyle avosa stepped up to the plate and bagged two goals and a man of the match performance! if it wasn't for there keeper it could of bin worse! like i said g.t are a proven team, and are very well organised and possess a lot of qualty! i was impressed with the coloured lad on the right! (si?) the other goals for the bullies were scored by ebony asanti (1) and two cracking chips by nathen kewmoss! prem sports at home up next for the bullies!
well done n.r.i!!!!!! they played on the next pitch! look a good outfit!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

bullies Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullies   bullies Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 4:15 pm

Saw some of your game today mate, looked very good, guy on right wing for you looked good and the white lad up front, bald i think, top finish after a neat through ball. Very tough conditions today, we were well pleased at keeping the ball down and passing the ball around, really good day for us. Hope you guys push on and get top four
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

bullies Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullies   bullies Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 4:26 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Saw some of your game today mate, looked very good, guy on right wing for you looked good and the white lad up front, bald i think, top finish after a neat through ball. Very tough conditions today, we were well pleased at keeping the ball down and passing the ball around, really good day for us. Hope you guys push on and get top four

neat thru ball i thought it was mustard Laughing to be fair widds all 5 goals were decnt today big test next week against prem for us. looks like the results have gone ur way today back in with a big shout now mate hope u boys get the trophy looking like a real decent squad now good luck
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

bullies Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullies   bullies Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 11:45 pm

Your on about Simon Alexander, and that was his worse performance of the season lol we cant complain today first time all season we pretty much had a full squad but injures to Craig Lynch(before the game),Daz Taylor(during the game) and Jimmy Lathem(yesterday) didnt help us, but all credit to your boys you was much the better team and deserved your win.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

bullies Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullies   bullies Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:44 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
Your on about Simon Alexander, and that was his worse performance of the season lol we cant complain today first time all season we pretty much had a full squad but injures to Craig Lynch(before the game),Daz Taylor(during the game) and Jimmy Lathem(yesterday) didnt help us, but all credit to your boys you was much the better team and deserved your win.

cheers cole mate if it wasnt for a few of them top drawer saves u made it might of been more like i said it was probably one of our best peformances of the season and also nice to keep a clean sheet with a bit of a change to the back line..... right back changed and goalkeeper changed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bullies Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullies   bullies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bullies
Page 1 of 1