Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 6 February

Go down 
+29
saff lounge
Jim royle
THE MAGICIAN
browny15lfc
Dodgy
LoneRanger38
chewy
Jenko
timmy mallet
dezza
the cat
gattuso
A.McNulty
NKBomber
greeeedy
Hairy Hebrew!
Blackie
mowmacre fc
king of the chavs
talbotkeeper
L.K.F.C
Fieldy
Ramley_LBFC
Joey Barton
bpmsmurf
Hellboy
Snash
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gordon
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 3:40 pm

Jim royle wrote:
Definition off clean sheet, don't let widds touch the ball!

Ya think ??? him not touching the ball is the reason we concede...........lol
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 3:40 pm

birstall 2 saff lounge 2 aet won 5-4 on penalties, goalscorers ryan rowley and kraig anderson

this game was spoilt a bit by the wind and to be completely honest, i dont know how we won this game, birstall had it won 3 times and i feel a bit gutted for them

in the 1st half i think it would be fair to say that we totally dominated the play, saying that we didnt really create any clear cut chance but did have 1 blocked on the line, i dont think birstall really had a shot, the 2nd half was a different story as birstall came into the game a lot more, they scored straight from a free kick when our goalie misjudged the flight of the ball, birstall then battled well trying to stay in front, ryan rowley equalised with about 15 left and then he could have scored again to win it for us but shaved the post, extra time started and birstall got their noses in front and held on comfortably for the remainder of the 1st half, in the 2nd half of extra time, we must have had 4 chances cleared off the line and then birstall had a great chance to seal the win when they broke, they had 2 against our keeper and 1 player flicked the ball past our keeper but you could see it was going wide, their other player tried to catch it to roll it into an empty net, thankfully for us he could not catch the ball, with 2 minutes left kraig anderson managed to roll the ball into the net as our pressure finally got us the goal we needed just in time, then it went to penalties with birstall going 1st, birstall missed their 1st but then so did we, then both teams scored, then birstall scored and we missed, then both teams scored again, then birstall had a penalty to win it and our keeper saved it, we then scored to make it 3-3 and sudden death, we both scored our 1st in sudden death and then bistall missed and we won it, i personally couldnt believe it, i thought we were a better team than birstall, but once we didnt score in the 1st half of the game, birstall must of started to really believe that they could win and they put up a hell of a battle and like i said they had the game won 3 times, they were terribly unlucfky and should have gone through and it would have been well deserved, unlucky birstall and good luck for the rest of your season
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 3:53 pm

Congratulations Saffron Lounge bar for getting to the Final, all the best in that.

Looks like we have a right good battle on our hands, heard good reports about you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 4:01 pm

Oi! I Will have you know i touched it once in the first half and 6 times in the second half-two of those for goal kicks. But its set a precedent now! Class performance considering three injured players as well.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 4:06 pm

Looks like we have a right good battle on our hands, heard good reports about you.[/quote]

yep sounds like they got some fighting spirit too which is always a good attribute to have be a good game
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 5:02 pm

i'd like to say that I'm proud of my lads for winning 5-1 against Hat and Beaver which was more important by the results in the league...has opened things up a lot in our league and should make things interesting as we enter the second half of the season!!
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 5:20 pm

Perrin 3-5 Moshdock Just like to wish Sparta Moshdock all the very best. game was as they say a game of two halfs and we just couldnt cope after going down to ten men
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 8:44 pm

ginner wrote:
Perrin 3-5 Moshdock Just like to wish Sparta Moshdock all the very best. game was as they say a game of two halfs and we just couldnt cope after going down to ten men

Yea it was a game of 2 halfs. Wind played a big part.

As for the sending off we were already 4-3 up and only 10mins left so i dont think that playd a part in the final score, as we were lookin solid at the back throughout the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:59 pm

Moshdock2007 wrote:
ginner wrote:

As for the sending off we were already 4-3 up and only 10mins left so i dont think that playd a part in the final score, as we were lookin solid at the back throughout the 2nd half.

tough game for u against car breakers in the final then they got a handful of top class players down there hope u can pull the win off be hard tho i reckon
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 11:03 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Harrow 0-1 Ashby Rovers (aet)

Can't fault the performance today, everyone worked hard for 120mins. Totally dominated throughout the game in all areas (maybe they had about 10 mins), 4 goals disallowed, missed penno ( hit post), hit the bar plus plenty of near misses and come up against a keeper who the ref declared was man of the match, think they had 2 shots and scored one with about 5 left of ET.

I think if saff have there shooting boots on it will be a very one sided final

seen damien today he said u should have had bout 4 or 5 paul bad luck mate
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 11:09 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Moshdock2007 wrote:
ginner wrote:

tough game for u against car breakers in the final then they got a handful of top class players down there hope u can pull the win off be hard tho i reckon

YES THE 49 YEAR OLD ANDY SMITH IS BAGGING THE GOALS STILL ALWAYS BEEN CLASS STRONG AND BOY DOES HE KNOW WHERE THE BACK OF THE NET IS WAS SPEAKING TO HIM THE OTHER DAY AND HE RECKONS AT 50 HIS BOOTS WILL GO UP DONT THINK SO MYSELF AS LONG AS HE IS STILL SCORING AND CAN GET OUT OF BED MONDAY MORNING MOSHDOCK WILL NEED SOME QUALITY AT THE BACK TO MATCH WHAT THEY GOT UP FRONT IN PRESTON
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 11:39 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Harrow 0-1 Ashby Rovers (aet)

Can't fault the performance today, everyone worked hard for 120mins. Totally dominated throughout the game in all areas (maybe they had about 10 mins), 4 goals disallowed, missed penno ( hit post), hit the bar plus plenty of near misses and come up against a keeper who the ref declared was man of the match, think they had 2 shots and scored one with about 5 left of ET.

I think if saff have there shooting boots on it will be a very one sided final

seen damien today he said u should have had bout 4 or 5 paul bad luck mate

ive pm'd u back pal
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 8:45 am

Magna 0-1 Niffy Rangers

1-0 against the wind just couldnt find a telling chance to turn the pressure right up on Niffy. Good luck to Bakers, Sparta and NRI in winning the league now...was nice whilst it lasted up top, should a good run in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:41 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Oi! I Will have you know i touched it once in the first half and 6 times in the second half-two of those for goal kicks. But its set a precedent now! Class performance considering three injured players as well.

You lot still have 28..points and are top of your division, in my eyes... I love you

no offence meant to others, before you all attack me.... rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 11:21 am

I would defend you anyway chap
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 12:25 pm

I do like a good ding dong every now and again, it helps to let off steam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 2:12 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Oooooo Matron!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 2:21 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Oooooo Matron!!!!

What a carry on !!!!!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 3:00 pm

YES THE 49 YEAR OLD ANDY SMITH IS BAGGING THE GOALS STILL ALWAYS BEEN CLASS STRONG AND BOY DOES HE KNOW WHERE THE BACK OF THE NET IS WAS SPEAKING TO HIM THE OTHER DAY AND HE RECKONS AT 50 HIS BOOTS WILL GO UP DONT THINK SO MYSELF AS LONG AS HE IS STILL SCORING AND CAN GET OUT OF BED MONDAY MORNING MOSHDOCK WILL NEED SOME QUALITY AT THE BACK TO MATCH WHAT THEY GOT UP FRONT IN PRESTON

yer i used to play with andy when he was getting towards 40 in the manny rockets days and i used to think how is he still doing it then and he here he is still banging goals in for fun, it was a privilege for me to play in the same side as him and we went a full season unbeaten once, i personally cant praise the man enough

sorry about that last post, it seems i copied and pasted the whole page
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 3:07 pm

saff lounge wrote:

yer i used to play with andy when he was getting towards 40 in the manny rockets days and i used to think how is he still doing it then and he here he is still banging goals in for fun, it was a privilege for me to play in the same side as him and we went a full season unbeaten once, i personally cant praise the man enough

sorry about that last post, it seems i copied and pasted the whole page

lol yeah u say.... get to grips with the quote button saff lounge much easier Razz Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 February   Banter for Sunday 6 February - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 6 February
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2