HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

who's the best striker in the premier division??????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Empty
PostSubject: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:55 am

wheeler? ogdon? mobbs? barber? gordon? asanti? dont have to be any of the named! lets have your opinion and why
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 11:35 am

stop begging it danny spencer is best end off next subject
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 1:02 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

why would we want him coleman and dave for that matter even tho he is a good player scoring goals aint what we lack try looking at the other positions. 2 out the top 3 strikers in the league are playing for us 46 goals between them cant see another partnership like that can you?? nuff said
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 6:25 pm

danny hardly turns out does he?wheeler is wheeler mr.goals ....mobbsy seen him a lot this season at belgrave a real handful for any defence...impressed by ebony too when ive watched bullys good allround game ....shuter always does his job at scrappy not flashy but effective
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: !!!!!    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 6:39 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
the lads quality coleman! but look at the prem goal chart! no spencer! i still think u probally would'nt disagree mobbs would make any team in the alliance league starting 11! mobbs scores goals! end of!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 7:27 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

more like best striker in the county cup he dont hardly play.... END OF

back to topic tho shaun barber best striker in the alliance always has scored goals always will no matter what team he plays for

Last edited by greeeedy on Sun 06 Feb 2011, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

the best striker currently signed to an alliance side id say danny spencer, but week in week out wheeler if i had the choice
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Rusty Nuts

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

reece lester!!!
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:04 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

back to topic tho shaun barber best striker in the alliance always has scored goals always will no matter what team he plays for

Wonder why this post was edited??? i can guess the end.....
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:04 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:05 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:08 pm

CLLegend wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

lol i know what ur thinking mate no it wasnt that few spelling mistakes thats all honestly
made me laugh that has cus i know exactly what u thought Very Happy........ (best striker in div 1 too) lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:54 pm

king of the chavs wrote:
the best striker currently signed to an alliance side id say danny spencer, but week in week out wheeler if i had the choice

i agree with danny spencer mark but he dont play week in week out committed to saturdays for obvious reasons great player tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 6:03 am

bullshead athletic wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
the lads quality coleman! but look at the prem goal chart! no spencer! i still think u probally would'nt disagree mobbs would make any team in the alliance league starting 11! mobbs scores goals! end of!

Danny has only played once this season, that was in the FA Sunday Cup
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:12 am

Linford's Lunchbox wrote:
bullshead athletic wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Danny has only played once this season, that was in the FA Sunday Cup

has he. yeah thats why i put someone else otherwise would be him without question Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's the best striker in the premier division??????    who's the best striker in the premier division?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who's the best striker in the premier division??????
Page 1 of 1