Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

PLAYERS NEEDED

Go down 
+7
greeeedy
MISFIT
Joey Barton
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
EJT09
11 posters
AuthorMessage

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 7:20 pm

Harborough side looking for lads who r up for sunday football. we r a good bunch of lads and love r footy so if u r up for it let me know. thanks
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

No one interested in playing for Hotshots Shocked
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm

Looks like there is no interest for any of the three division 6 sides advertising.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 4:36 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Looks like there is no interest for any of the three division 6 sides advertising.

You boys struggling for players as well or just looking to add to the team. You seemed to have a good bunch of lads both times we played you this season
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 5:51 pm

EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

You boys struggling for players as well or just looking to add to the team. You seemed to have a good bunch of lads both times we played you this season

We lack experience, we have only 2 players over the age of 20. We have a regular team of about 13 though which is quite handy, would be nice to add a couple more.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 6:08 pm

Things can come back round, and bite you on your ass.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 12:56 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I think people obviously don't watch division 6 games. Most teams in the division would be able to hold there own against division 5 and possibly 4. As painful as it is to say, Hotshots have had some good results against higher division sides i.e. Superfly. It's a shame really. Players must think "there too good" for division 6 lol!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 5:28 pm

EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I think people obviously don't watch division 6 games. Most teams in the division would be able to hold there own against division 5 and possibly 4. As painful as it is to say, Hotshots have had some good results against higher division sides i.e. Superfly. It's a shame really. Players must think "there too good" for division 6 lol!

Without being disrespectful to Hotshots, Superfly played absolutely diabolical that game.
Although i do personally think there isn't much between div 4 to div 6.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
MISFIT

MISFIT

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 7:46 pm

Superfly a good team and good set of lads
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 7:48 pm

MISFIT wrote:

Thank you my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
EJT09

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 9:53 am

MISFIT wrote:

I wasn't having a pop at them or anything, I was just using that result as an example lol. It was the only result i could remember at the time.

Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:20 pm

I agree with you on this, we managed to beat a div 3 side in the cup, we went in 1-1 at half time to a division 2 side and we also only just lost out to desford a division 4 side. Not as much difference in these divisions as people like to think.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:24 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
I agree with you on this, we managed to beat a div 3 side in the cup, we went in 1-1 at half time to a division 2 side and we also only just lost out to desford a division 4 side. Not as much difference in these divisions as people like to think.

think glenfield from the prem only beat niffy A 3-1 in a cup match too altho i heard it was pretty 1 sided thats not a bad result at all for the niffy lads
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:37 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I just think people have the mentality of "im better than division 6". It's a shame really. I wouldn't be surprised if we see at least 2 more teams from division 5 and/or 6 fold before end of season due to lack of players
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:15 pm

EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I just think people have the mentality of "im better than division 6". It's a shame really. I wouldn't be surprised if we see at least 2 more teams from division 5 and/or 6 fold before end of season due to lack of players

Yeah its unfortunate we have played with and against quite a few bare elevens this season, would be a shame to lose any more sides.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 9:57 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Yeah its unfortunate we have played with and against quite a few bare elevens this season, would be a shame to lose any more sides.

HAVE YOU MANAGED TO GET INTO THE BUILDING YET SO PLAYER CAN HAVE A SHOWER AFTER THE GAME MAYBE THIS MIGHT HELP lol! AND YOU CAN WASH YOUR HAIR INSTEAD OF JUST PUTTING IN THAT HEADBAND Razz
Back to top Go down
MISFIT

MISFIT

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 9:42 am

EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I agree. Personally i feel we have had 1 or 2 players who have though this and let us down thinking they should be playing in the Premier league on 200k a week.! Though on merit last season we were playing in Div4 and got more wins last season that this one. being in Div 6.

Not a great deal of difference between div 4 to 6 at a guess?
Back to top Go down

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 10:22 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

We only had 12 last week as a result of a couple of injuries, makes things tough as you cant have a squad of 18 as you wont keep them happy. We are aiming for a squad of 15, we had that when we signed Dean Wright, but then Scouse got injured and we were down to 14 again (one injury and you are stuffed!), problem is that everyone wants to play but you have to keep 15 happy...need a good group of lads to deal with that, which i think we have got...still difficult though getting that balancing act - and we are competing for two trophies!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 1:30 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

We only had 12 last week as a result of a couple of injuries, makes things tough as you cant have a squad of 18 as you wont keep them happy. We are aiming for a squad of 15, we had that when we signed Dean Wright, but then Scouse got injured and we were down to 14 again (one injury and you are stuffed!), problem is that everyone wants to play but you have to keep 15 happy...need a good group of lads to deal with that, which i think we have got...still difficult though getting that balancing act - and we are competing for two trophies!

Yeah good luck to you in your trophy hunt, we have about 13 available most weeks which is usually good, but we have struggled to find a balance this season, its our first season and I'm still learning though.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:10 pm

have 2 agree with new road, u only really want a squad of 15,plus 1 or 2 back up players. thats what our 1st and ressies had when we were winnin trophies,that in my opinion is why our A team r doin quite well,we dont have 2 nick their players 2 often 2 help out. unfortunatly our 1st and ressies have been messed about 2 much 4 various reasons is why i think they r not doin better.we r though workin on it.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:12 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

HAVE YOU MANAGED TO GET INTO THE BUILDING YET SO PLAYER CAN HAVE A SHOWER AFTER THE GAME MAYBE THIS MIGHT HELP lol! AND YOU CAN WASH YOUR HAIR INSTEAD OF JUST PUTTING IN THAT HEADBAND Razz

No we haven't no as of yet, well I haven't been told if we had. You will get to witness firsthand just how excellent my headband is Wink
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 2:54 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

No we haven't no as of yet, well I haven't been told if we had. You will get to witness firsthand just how excellent my headband is Wink

dont think i will mate sorry !! and you say you boys dont even go for a beer after the game any reason for this as you ask why noone wants too sign look at the set up no changing rooms and not even any beer mate that is what makes a team a laugh after the game and a few beers with the lads and oh yes the winchester dont count
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 1:14 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

think glenfield from the prem only beat niffy A 3-1 in a cup match too altho i heard it was pretty 1 sided thats not a bad result at all for the niffy lads

Cheers, although I wouldn't say the game was 1 sided at all, there were very few chances. We also missed a penalty during the game. The 3rd Glenfield goal was very late on also so was relatively close for most of the game.
Back to top Go down
chubby

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:35 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

We lack experience, we have only 2 players over the age of 20. We have a regular team of about 13 though which is quite handy, would be nice to add a couple more.

You should of grabbed some of the West End players loads of experience there and some very good players.
Back to top Go down

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 5:07 pm

chubby wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

You should of grabbed some of the West End players loads of experience there and some very good players.

By the looks of things, some good players at Beaumont will be going spare soon...suggest you tap up their right winger if he becomes available, we would have been interested but ours are better Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLAYERS NEEDED    Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS NEEDED    PLAYERS NEEDED    Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYERS NEEDED
Page 1 of 1