HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Resignation - Kauto Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Resignation - Kauto Stars  Empty
PostSubject: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 5:47 pm

from what ive heard they are folding, with players like jim mee and ash allen both trying to find a sunday club already, any word on this ??
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 9:13 am

Yes - the League has now received a notice that Kauto Stars have resigned with immediate effect.

Their playing record will be expunged which of course will result in an adjustment to the D3 table.

Their players remain registered to the club until the debt is quantified and cleared, either by the club or the individual players.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 9:34 am

Is this a case of pot hunters realising they won't win any 'pots'? Thanks, mostly, due to there being better pot hunters in the same division?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 10:17 am

I think one bloke fancied leaving, and then the next thing, all the little lambs(i mean mates) followed, look out for them all, in a brand new team near you. Managers beware they'll fold your team too, if you're not wary, are you sure you want these sort playing for you?

Maybe you should call them team folders, instead of pothunters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 10:20 am

I know a couple of the Kuato lads and they are cracking players, expect them to turn up in or around div 2-4 at teams in with a shout of trophies!! (not us though - cheque book closed!!)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 10:25 am

well done, wouldn't like to read your team folding at the end of the season, stay away from them teamfolders.
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 11:40 am

Congratulations to hellboy on the 5 stars! What makes it better is that it was about NRI!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 11:49 am

hoskins are in for one signing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 11:53 am

shame to see another alliance league team fold!! how come?? they were doing quite well in a very decent standard div 3 had some quality down there too
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 12:09 pm

Are we too late to have them play for us in County Vase on Sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 12:11 pm

Jim royle wrote:
Congratulations to hellboy on the 5 stars! What makes it better is that it was about NRI!

it was written in the (kuato) stars lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 12:14 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Jim royle wrote:

What do you get for 2000 posts?
I am sure you will be there by march. Shame to hear about another alliance side folding though.
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 12:19 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Jim royle wrote:

He was saying he wouldn't want NRI to fold like kuato!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 12:45 pm

We won't! NRI forever! Or until county fa bankrupt me lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 12:49 pm

or until you break your legs, and then you'll have to be shot by the vet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 1:03 pm

There is only one thing about me like a horse! The long face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 1:04 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Jim royle wrote:

What do you get for 2000 posts?
I am sure you will be there by march. Shame to hear about another alliance side folding though.

a kissogram from Dennis!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 1:11 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
There is only one thing about me like a horse! The long face!

why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 1:16 pm

Sat in macDonalds on my own waiting for a mate. All them burgers and i can't touch them till the wench gets here
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 1:23 pm

Sporting in for 1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 1:35 pm

the vulchers are circling fresh meat around

1 teams downfall another teams gain so whos in for who lets hear it
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 8:13 pm

Gordon wrote:
Yes - the League has now received a notice that Kauto Stars have resigned with immediate effect.

Their playing record will be expunged which of course will result in an adjustment to the D3 table.

Their players remain registered to the club until the debt is quantified and cleared, either by the club or the individual players.

gordon how much does each individual from kauto have to pay to clear there name ?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 8:49 pm

I am awaiting some outstanding information before I can calculate and disclose the precise figure.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 9:12 pm

Gordon wrote:
I am awaiting some outstanding information before I can calculate and disclose the precise figure.

could they be registered for this sundays games ??
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 9:41 pm

It is possible with a degree of effort, but a number of things have to happen first.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 9:57 am

greeeedy wrote:

1 teams downfall another teams gain

disagree, if another team wants to gain these players, they'll be the future teams that fold, a teams downfall is due to these players leaving, so you don't have to look too far, to see where these problems start, you'll have to be loyal aswell as a good player.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:38 am

The amount required to clear an individual player of Kauto Stars is £8.

This is required to be paid to Dennis, before the player is cleared, and therefore able to register for another Alliance club.

Players will receive individual notification next week regarding the procedure to follow, but I am aware that a number of clubs wish to move quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 11:03 am

I'm sure their mammy will give them the money.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 11:16 am

Sorry to see another team fold.

I know a few of the Kauto lads, I got the impression some of them don't fancy Sundays anymore.

I did try to get one on side once it was offical they were folding, but the response i got was that hes retired lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 6:06 pm

a few are going robinsons garage ive heard
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 8:38 pm

gattuso wrote:
i heard last week robinsons are folding at the end of the year
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 4:34 am

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
gattuso wrote:

I've been told the exact same thing amongst scouting of 1 of their players.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 2:54 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
gattuso wrote:

Your right Ty, one of thier players is Ac bound next season Finally cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Kauto Stars    Resignation - Kauto Stars  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation - Kauto Stars
Page 1 of 1