Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Referee for 6th december fixture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty Nuts

Referee for 6th december fixture Empty
PostSubject: Referee for 6th december fixture   Referee for 6th december fixture Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 4:26 pm

i was just wondering if you could tell me who will be reffing our fixture this sunday as its down in the fixture booklet as TBA. So that i can get in contact with them to make sure they know where we play etc etc

AFC HURRICANES VS TRINITY OLD BOYS

Ta very muchio
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Referee for 6th december fixture   Referee for 6th december fixture Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:12 pm

Rusty Nuts wrote:
i was just wondering if you could tell me who will be reffing our fixture this sunday as its down in the fixture booklet as TBA. So that i can get in contact with them to make sure they know where we play etc etc

AFC HURRICANES VS TRINITY OLD BOYS

Ta very muchio

I suggest you make contact with the Referees Secretary, Tommy Hollidge.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Referee for 6th december fixture   Referee for 6th december fixture Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:37 pm

i am sure when tommy is sure who he has, and who has been taken by county he will tell everyone who it is,,,i am waiting to see who i get. i wouldnt worry too much about being late notifying refs as i am sure the league will understand that these appointments will be made late. as i am sure refs will understand and not report it anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Referee for 6th december fixture   Referee for 6th december fixture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Referee for 6th december fixture
Page 1 of 1