HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA


division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 4:36 am

Hellboy wrote:
Superfly 2-2 inter mivan....mivan to come away with a point, due to an open goal clanger.....

Magna 3-2 niffy i hope magna smash em to bits, if niffyA plays for them....

Desford 3-3 phoenix...A cracking game on the cards here.....

Bees knees .... sparta...come on the knees, make my day......

Afc beaumont 15-0 NRI......speaks for itself.....its been on the cards for a long time.....

hahaha - still dont get that I manage and play for the A team - in div 6!! haha...I'm in poland anyway so doesn't matter...

I heard you kissed a guy!!
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 6:05 pm

shock,horror,niffy manage 2 win with sendin all 3 teams with 12 players each. i think majority didn t predict any of our boys? im proud of all our lads that turned up and 3 niffy wins.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 6:11 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Superfly 2-2 inter mivan....mivan to come away with a point, due to an open goal clanger.....

Magna 3-2 niffy i hope magna smash em to bits, if niffyA plays for them....

Desford 3-3 phoenix...A cracking game on the cards here.....

Bees knees .... sparta...come on the knees, make my day......

Afc beaumont 15-0 NRI......speaks for itself.....its been on the cards for a long time.....

hahaha - still dont get that I manage and play for the A team - in div 6!! haha...I'm in poland anyway so doesn't matter...

I heard you kissed a guy!!

Ah, so you're back in your native country, well done to you for staying there, and helping to build it up, instead of running away to another country. I salute you, if more people were like you, your own countries would be as good as England.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC


division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Superfly 2-2 inter mivan....mivan to come away with a point, due to an open goal clanger.....

Magna 3-2 niffy i hope magna smash em to bits, if niffyA plays for them....

Desford 3-3 phoenix...A cracking game on the cards here.....

Bees knees .... sparta...come on the knees, make my day......

Afc beaumont 15-0 NRI......speaks for itself.....its been on the cards for a long time.....

hahaha - still dont get that I manage and play for the A team - in div 6!! haha...I'm in poland anyway so doesn't matter...

I heard you kissed a guy!!

Ah, so you're back in your native country, well done to you for staying there, and helping to build it up, instead of running away to another country. I salute you, if more people were like you, your own countries would be as good as England.

Or as bad...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 9:03 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

hahaha - still dont get that I manage and play for the A team - in div 6!! haha...I'm in poland anyway so doesn't matter...

I heard you kissed a guy!!

Ah, so you're back in your native country, well done to you for staying there, and helping to build it up, instead of running away to another country. I salute you, if more people were like you, your own countries would be as good as England.

Quote :
Or as bad...
Yep it is bad now, thats down to all the overloading, you can only sit so many people on a horse, but if we all jump on it, its back will break...

its people that build a country up, by staying in it, and working to make it a better place, if eveyone just leaves, how can a country be anygood.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 9:40 am

bretty1 wrote:
shock,horror,niffy manage 2 win with sendin all 3 teams with 12 players each. i think majority didn t predict any of our boys? im proud of all our lads that turned up and 3 niffy wins.

Very good result for you boys against Magna, backs to the wall must win scenario and you came through....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» predictions and thoughts about games on 7th November
» polaris deluxe brushguard will NOT fit 2011
» Victorian Championships Day Two - 5/3/2011
» Khởi động tranh giải " Cầu thủ tiêu biểu LXFC" mùa giải 2011
» LTD Thu bay 26/03/2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: