HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Empty
PostSubject: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 6:35 pm

bullshead athletic have signed adam charlton and stuart cattell! not heard of them? u will soon enough there both quality players! adam charlton in paticular, who played the last 10 minutes of the bullies 4 - 2 win against magna 73 is tipped to be one of the best midfielders in the alliance league! i'd love to hear your comments if u no either player! Question
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 6:39 pm

know the names but not the players
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 6:53 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
bullshead athletic have signed adam charlton and stuart cattell! not heard of them? u will soon enough there both quality players! adam charlton in paticular, who played the last 10 minutes of the bullies 4 - 2 win against magna 73 is tipped to be one of the best midfielders in the alliance league! i'd love to hear your comments if u no either player! Question

how many u signed on now bout 55 Razz Razz we'll get 4 teams out soon if u aint careful...u need anymore orange slips tho just incase
Back to top Go down
Sundayscout

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 6:54 pm

Stu cattel absolute top bloke new him along time although do no really see him.fortunate enough to play up top with him a few times
Back to top Go down
Sundayscout

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 7:13 pm

Although he was 19 back then and i was 28
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 7:15 pm

Sundayscout wrote:
Although he was 19 back then and i was 28

i aint seen him play for a long while myself he used to be top drawer dont know if he still got it tho av to wait and see i suppose
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 8:07 pm

adam charlton quality player plays for barlestone think he was injured last time was over barlestone hope he stays fit for use as he will be goood ..
and stu cattell played for xtreme alliance last year got pace and can finish
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 8:09 pm

Stu cattell pacey goal scorer n a top fella
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:05 am

Adam charlton class player! Played with him, keep him fit and interested (sure the money will help) be well up there with best players in the alliance!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:07 am

Jim royle wrote:
Adam charlton class player! Played with him, keep him fit and interested (sure the money will help) be well up there with best players in the alliance!

no doe available im skint now trying to keep all these boys in beer is bad enough lol!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 9:45 am

If you keep telling yourself that you might convince yourself! Anyway I'm not surprised clubs are having to reach into there pockets for players of his quality!
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 9:49 am

bullshead athletic wrote:

Stu Cattel class player but i wouldnt hold me breath till he actually plays for you.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 11:26 am

Jim royle wrote:
If you keep telling yourself that you might convince yourself! Anyway I'm not surprised clubs are having to reach into there pockets for players of his quality!

lol serious tho now we aint paying no one but the ref mate most struggle to afford 3 quid subs
Back to top Go down
Corridor of Uncertainty

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 3:33 pm

Yeah play with Adam saturdays at Barlestone, good player. Stu Cattell is class, great engine.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 4:52 pm

Stu played few games for us (West End) before we folded. Good luck getting him out of bed if he's been out on the Saturday !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic   adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adam charlton signs for bullshead athletic
Page 1 of 1