Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Top players wanted

Go down 
+2
Hellboy
Sundayscout
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sundayscout

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 2:16 pm

Currently lie around mid table of div 1 and we are on the look out for abit of quality to help
Us title push preferably a quality centre mid and striker also a right bk if interested pm me
Back to top Go down
Sundayscout

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 4:18 pm

Any interest?? Iv just pulled off 3 guaruntee signings for next season so i can c my boys competing for div 1 title signed a birstall stamford lad and 2 lsl prem players,just need a top striker and defender having missed out on denty and daz bailey..if ur up for a title push pm me
Back to top Go down

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:04 pm

How come you keep mentioning our players by name. Seems both odd and disrespectful. You approached in the right way, i told the players, they said not interested in leaving NRI, but since then you seem to have mentioned our players about four or five times.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

You tell him big boy, how dare they try to poach your players?....if you need me to come over and give him a smack with my big stone hammer fist, let one know.
Back to top Go down

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:45 pm

Cheers fella, no need to be so heavy handed tho boom boom
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 9:11 pm

Hellboy wrote:
You tell him big boy, how dare they try to poach your players?....if you need me to come over and give him a smack with my big stone hammer fist, let one know.

didnt realise you were a fighter helly thought you had gone a soft (????)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:18 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
How come you keep mentioning our players by name. Seems both odd and disrespectful. You approached in the right way, i told the players, they said not interested in leaving NRI, but since then you seem to have mentioned our players about four or five times.

yeah only ive got permission to do that how dare u!! Very Happy .... u think we can handle this widds or do we need helly Wink
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:37 pm

Do i get a say in this? lol
Back to top Go down

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:13 pm

Haha you had the offer on the table denty, you chose NRI, contract is binding.
I reckon we have it covered greeedy, just some joker. Apparently was interested in three of our players, which is a joke, there are at least 11 he should beinterested in! Any club wants to speak to our players, they are welcome to speak to them, any of them, coz none would leave in my opinion
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:16 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Haha you had the offer on the table denty, you chose NRI, contract is binding.
I reckon we have it covered greeedy, just some joker. Apparently was interested in three of our players, which is a joke, there are at least 11 he should beinterested in! Any club wants to speak to our players, they are welcome to speak to them, any of them, coz none would leave in my opinion

i agree no need anyway whats better than enjoying ur footy with mates and coming off winning most games brilliant combination
Back to top Go down

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:25 pm

Yeah big time mate. We have some good players down the NRI, and everyone of them gets on. First club i have ever been at where not a single person or click pisses the others off. And we have five years before we need to think about getting more youth in! Got denty, Ginge and staff to do our running!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:32 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Yeah big time mate. We have some good players down the NRI, and everyone of them gets on. First club i have ever been at where not a single person or click pisses the others off. And we have five years before we need to think about getting more youth in! Got denty, Ginge and staff to do our running!

exactly when everybody believes in the others ability in a team it so much more better not just on the pitch playing but when u all get on so well off it aswell makes for good foundations
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 8:59 am

lol i know ... gota love abit of nri loving and i think danny does too lol.... sundayscout i do know some players who need a club til the end of the season tho... if they have paid there fines anyway lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 12:54 pm

gattuso wrote:
lol i know ... gota love abit of nri loving and i think danny does too lol.... sundayscout i do know some players who need a club til the end of the season tho... if they have paid there fines anyway lol

amen brother
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 1:06 pm

Agree with widds mr sunday scout appreciate all the mention of myself but you have tried and failed is how i see it so would appreciate if your going to mention me or denty or any other nri players you quote us as nri..no hard feelings mate but were happy as a unit
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 1:37 pm

boyscout, look at my avatar, thats the kind of face you'l get, if you come round here again........Grrrrrr
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 1:38 pm

U tell him hellboy
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Sponsored content

Top players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top players wanted   Top players wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top players wanted
Page 1 of 1