HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 1:18 pm

had this queried today so just to clarify

information taken from Laws Of The Game 2010/11 which can be found http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/lawsofthegame.html




Indirect free kick
An indirect free kick is awarded to the opposing team if a goalkeeper, inside his
own penalty area, commits any of the following four offences:
controls the ball with his hands for more than six seconds before releasing
it from his possession

• touches the ball again with his hands after he has released it from his
possession and before it has touched another player
• touches the ball with his hands after it has been deliberately kicked to him
by a team-mate
• touches the ball with his hands after he has received it directly from a
throw-in taken by a team-mate
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 1:47 pm

Cannot remember the last time a referee enforced the six second rule Clive. Many people actually think it doesn't exist anymore becuase they never see it imposed anymore!!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 1:54 pm

man in black wrote:
had this queried today so just to clarify

information taken from Laws Of The Game 2010/11 which can be found http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/lawsofthegame.html




Indirect free kick
An indirect free kick is awarded to the opposing team if a goalkeeper, inside his
own penalty area, commits any of the following four offences:
controls the ball with his hands for more than six seconds before releasing
it from his possession

• touches the ball again with his hands after he has released it from his
possession and before it has touched another player
• touches the ball with his hands after it has been deliberately kicked to him
by a team-mate
• touches the ball with his hands after he has received it directly from a
throw-in taken by a team-mate


So the keeper can not bounce the ball before he kits it then ??????????


Basketball
Back to top Go down
Cobbo




INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 2:01 pm

Clive is the only ref I have seen enforce this, for and against us Very Happy (fair enough if it's to the letter of the law).

At the top level it is never ever looked at nowadays. Maybe someone needs to have a word with Howard Webb.
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 2:25 pm

Cobbo wrote:
Clive is the only ref I have seen enforce this, for and against us Very Happy (fair enough if it's to the letter of the law).

At the top level it is never ever looked at nowadays. Maybe someone needs to have a word with Howard Webb.
Me too......noone else even warns a keeper bout it anymore
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 4:46 pm

i told the keeper twice today to play the ball the third time he held the ball for what i counted as 8 seconds and didnt look like releasing so i gave the free kick,,,,

the goalkeeper is classed as having control of the ball once he touches it with part of his hand or arm,,and he may bounce the ball which counts as him having control,,,,but all that counts in the six seconds,,,,,so if he bounced teh ball for over six seconds it should be a free kick
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 4:48 pm

Cant understand it myself, soon as i get the ball i want rid of it!!!! As far away as possible
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 4:54 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Cant understand it myself, soon as i get the ball i want rid of it!!!! As far away as possible

thats the way when in doubt get the bloody thing out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 4:55 pm

greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Cant understand it myself, soon as i get the ball i want rid of it!!!! As far away as possible

thats the way when in doubt get the bloody thing out Laughing

Big time mate!! Good result for you boys today as well, hope you and Sporting are competing for that fourth spot!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 4:57 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Cant understand it myself, soon as i get the ball i want rid of it!!!! As far away as possible

thats the way when in doubt get the bloody thing out Laughing

Big time mate!! Good result for you boys today as well, hope you and Sporting are competing for that fourth spot!

cheers widds mate. see u boys come up trumps again looking good as magna defeat helped u today does that mean bakers are now top?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:04 pm

Yeah i think Bakers are top now, they are quietly going about their business....not sure who they have played, but could be the boys to beat...just need Sparta to drop a point now and it would be in our hands....cracking race!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:04 pm

bakers were 3 points behind magna with a game in hand before todays game
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:09 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Yeah i think Bakers are top now, they are quietly going about their business....not sure who they have played, but could be the boys to beat...just need Sparta to drop a point now and it would be in our hands....cracking race!

yeah looking like a really close league this one hope u boys can do it. whats the 3 pt deduction for? dint notice that would be in a very strong position for promotion with them still counting (still looking good mind u)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:09 pm

man in black wrote:
bakers were 3 points behind magna with a game in hand before todays game

ah yes i see magna still top on gd bakers a game in hand tho
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:12 pm

3 point deduction - long story, been disucssed a lot....just hoping it isnt crucial....promotion is pap - its all about winning the league!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:16 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
3 point deduction - long story, been disucssed a lot....just hoping it isnt crucial....promotion is pap - its all about winning the league!!

lol still got chances...have u got bakers and magna still to play?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:37 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Cant understand it myself, soon as i get the ball i want rid of it!!!! As far away as possible


Laughing i don't know where you think them up from, i'll be laughing at that for at least 48hrs.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:38 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
3 point deduction - long story, been disucssed a lot....just hoping it isnt crucial....promotion is pap - its all about winning the league!!

sir! sir! i know the answer to this one.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
3 point deduction - long story, been disucssed a lot....just hoping it isnt crucial....promotion is pap - its all about winning the league!!

sir! sir! i know the answer to this one.

tell! tell! is there anything u dont know helly Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:48 pm

gattuso didn't get a signature.....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:51 pm

cheating?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 6:33 pm

Well done Clive for imposing the rule correctly!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 6:36 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Cant understand it myself, soon as i get the ball i want rid of it!!!! As far away as possible


Laughing i don't know where you think them up from, i'll be laughing at that for at least 48hrs.

i try!
Back to top Go down
ginner




INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:06 pm

the 6 second rule was implicated and was geared at top fight football as was the the pass back rule but at grass roots football i.e joe bloggs that can not control a ball tries to put his foot on the ball in his own peno area but it goes directly to his keeper. pass back is cried. yes you can argue its a pass back mmmmm at grass root football? the pro game is differant gravy. remember these rules were brought in for the pro game but like it or not its a fifa rule and after match of the day saturday or sunday morning some refs implcate these rules. leave it with you
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:10 pm

alliance league rules state that the game is played to within the laws of the game,,,,,and the 6 second rule is one of them,,,,,,

and tell me ginner if opposition keeper holds ball for a while you not going to be shouting for soemthing to be done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:16 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Cant understand it myself, soon as i get the ball i want rid of it!!!! As far away as possible

thats the way when in doubt get the bloody thing out Laughing

Big time mate!! Good result for you boys today as well, hope you and Sporting are competing for that fourth spot!

ha ha i wish
Back to top Go down
ginner




INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:19 pm

man in black wrote:
alliance league rules state that the game is played to within the laws of the game,,,,,and the 6 second rule is one of them,,,,,,

and tell me ginner if opposition keeper holds ball for a while you not going to be shouting for soemthing to be done Very Happy
clive i'm not arguing with the rule just stating the fact the rules were for the pro game and is a tuff call for local refs at our standard of football to call. but i've not heard any one call for this ruling since i,ve been back in football this season.. just stating i think some refs forget its grass roots football I love you
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:20 pm

ginner wrote:
the 6 second rule was implicated and was geared at top fight football as was the the pass back rule but at grass roots football i.e joe bloggs that can not control a ball tries to put his foot on the ball in his own peno area but it goes directly to his keeper. pass back is cried. yes you can argue its a pass back mmmmm at grass root football? the pro game is differant gravy. remember these rules were brought in for the pro game but like it or not its a fifa rule and after match of the day saturday or sunday morning some refs implcate these rules. leave it with you
The laws of the game as they are called were not brought in for the pro game,what planet you on? they were brought in for all levels of football,I think the vast majority of players in local football want to see Refs apply the laws of the game and they do not want to see Refs make it up as they go along.
Back to top Go down
ginner




INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:24 pm

littlebigman wrote:
ginner wrote:
the 6 second rule was implicated and was geared at top fight football as was the the pass back rule but at grass roots football i.e joe bloggs that can not control a ball tries to put his foot on the ball in his own peno area but it goes directly to his keeper. pass back is cried. yes you can argue its a pass back mmmmm at grass root football? the pro game is differant gravy. remember these rules were brought in for the pro game but like it or not its a fifa rule and after match of the day saturday or sunday morning some refs implcate these rules. leave it with you
The laws of the game as they are called were not brought in for the pro game,what planet you on? they were brought in for all levels of football,I think the vast majority of players in local football want to see Refs apply the laws of the game and they do not want to see Refs make it up as they go along.
and you should know with making it up .. like i said will leave it with you stu
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:31 pm

problem is ginner the keeper told me today that saturday refs are telling him that the rule went out ages ago
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

ginner wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
ginner wrote:
the 6 second rule was implicated and was geared at top fight football as was the the pass back rule but at grass roots football i.e joe bloggs that can not control a ball tries to put his foot on the ball in his own peno area but it goes directly to his keeper. pass back is cried. yes you can argue its a pass back mmmmm at grass root football? the pro game is differant gravy. remember these rules were brought in for the pro game but like it or not its a fifa rule and after match of the day saturday or sunday morning some refs implcate these rules. leave it with you
The laws of the game as they are called were not brought in for the pro game,what planet you on? they were brought in for all levels of football,I think the vast majority of players in local football want to see Refs apply the laws of the game and they do not want to see Refs make it up as they go along.
and you should know with making it up .. like i said will leave it with you stu
yes like one of your off side decisions,i will leave it with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ginner




INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:37 pm

man in black wrote:
problem is ginner the keeper told me today that saturday refs are telling him that the rule went out ages ago
then clive more fool him and you know were i.m coming from on this
Back to top Go down
ginner




INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:39 pm

littlebigman wrote:
ginner wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
ginner wrote:
the 6 second rule was implicated and was geared at top fight football as was the the pass back rule but at grass roots football i.e joe bloggs that can not control a ball tries to put his foot on the ball in his own peno area but it goes directly to his keeper. pass back is cried. yes you can argue its a pass back mmmmm at grass root football? the pro game is differant gravy. remember these rules were brought in for the pro game but like it or not its a fifa rule and after match of the day saturday or sunday morning some refs implcate these rules. leave it with you
The laws of the game as they are called were not brought in for the pro game,what planet you on? they were brought in for all levels of football,I think the vast majority of players in local football want to see Refs apply the laws of the game and they do not want to see Refs make it up as they go along.
and you should know with making it up .. like i said will leave it with you stu
yes like one of your off side decisions,i will leave it with you Very Happy
funny that will be a first Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:10 pm

some keepers getaway with merder esp when teams 1-0 up 5 mins to go they hold ball for 10sec at least
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:17 pm

more red or yellow cards all round Clive....fill the coffers up quicker.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 6:30 pm

man in black wrote:
problem is ginner the keeper told me today that saturday refs are telling him that the rule went out ages ago


he would say that Clive wouldn't he!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS   INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
INFORMATION,,,, 6 SECOND RULE FOR GOALKEEPERS
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Old mine shafts
» Soak Hole Pumping.
» Raging Creek 4v4 Rule Modifications
» Which detector is second best?
» NYC Marathon - Not Sure

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: