HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

News News News 27.1.11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

News News News 27.1.11 Empty
PostSubject: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:43 am

Hello I'm Alfie you might remember me from my 80s TV show and playing for Hockley Rangers in the Mid 00s

I am here with all the gossip from what I have heard in the grapevine in the past week

Hockley Rangers to return to Alliance League in near future, my mole tells me that Liam O'Flynn has spoken to Dennis asking for a return, rumour is though they will pot hunt in Div 4, Can anyone confirm???

My sources also tell me that certain members of the Bulls Head Athletic staff were spotted on the TV Show "My Big Fat Gypsie wedding", yet to be confirmed

AC Wigston are to fold in the coming weeks with a number of players joing Dee_Aitcho at Hood Park Rangers.

Jaz Munton has finally spoken about his 20 goals this season - "there all mine" he claims

Magna Town Secretary to run the line against Bakers Arms, Blaby in the big game this week in defiance of the sexism row.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:47 am

Laughing will the lino be in a pink chiffon 14st dress.....
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 12:15 pm

I don't do pink and I don't run the line (did it once v Hood Park and didn't enjoy it all that much!!) I make sure there's enough lads there on match day to do it for me.....why else do they pay me subs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 12:44 pm

You'd only look like Barney in that dress anyway....... tongue
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:08 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Hello I'm Alfie you might remember me from my 80s TV show and playing for Hockley Rangers in the Mid 00s

I am here with all the gossip from what I have heard in the grapevine in the past week

Hockley Rangers to return to Alliance League in near future, my mole tells me that Liam O'Flynn has spoken to Dennis asking for a return, rumour is though they will pot hunt in Div 4, Can anyone confirm???

My sources also tell me that certain members of the Bulls Head Athletic staff were spotted on the TV Show "My Big Fat Gypsie wedding", yet to be confirmed

AC Wigston are to fold in the coming weeks with a number of players joing Dee_Aitcho at Hood Park Rangers.

Jaz Munton has finally spoken about his 20 goals this season - "there all mine" he claims

Magna Town Secretary to run the line against Bakers Arms, Blaby in the big game this week in defiance of the sexism row.

Finally some useful humour!

Welcome back, sir.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:21 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:

lol we dont do weddings publicly but we do travel to places like countesthorpe and steal the phone and internet lines for the copper content Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:54 pm

ramon_II wrote:

Finally some useful humour!

bout time some of you boring networkers changed your avatar.
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:55 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:56 pm

Well thats not going to happen Hellboy. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:58 pm

you will, just look at the selection on offer, and you chose THAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 2:16 pm

Quote :
lol we dont do weddings publicly but we do travel to places like countesthorpe and steal the phone and internet lines for the copper content

lol! You caused major problems by doing that!!

Can you return them to us on Sunday??
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:35 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
lol we dont do weddings publicly but we do travel to places like countesthorpe and steal the phone and internet lines for the copper content

lol! You caused major problems by doing that!!

Can you return them to us on Sunday??

u got a double decker to bring with u gonna take some carting home this amount bounce
Back to top Go down
Corridor of Uncertainty

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 10:05 pm

I can confirm I haven't spoken 2 any1 Alfie about the possible return of the Hockley Grasshoppers, fond memories of the team but cant see them ever reforming.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 10:25 pm

Ac Wigston already looking to replace the one player thats odds on to join HPR.
as for folding behave yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:12 am

Leicester market, even fonder memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:59 am

Highfields, round the back of the train station....even fondererererer memories!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:01 am

Gaz hyatt of sparta parva has been begging fozzi of ac wigston to let him come join ac as part of the management team but fozzi keeps turning him down... its common knowledge that there is problems at sparta.... will the foz or mr hyatt care to comment
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:03 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Highfields, round the back of the train station....even fondererererer memories!

kent street many a fond memory Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:04 am

New Road Inn wrote:

And worth every penny of the £5 you spent, so my gran tells me.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:08 am

gattuso wrote:
Gaz hyatt of sparta parva has been begging fozzi of ac wigston to let him come join ac as part of the management team but fozzi keeps turning him down... its common knowledge that there is problems at sparta.... will the foz or mr hyatt care to comment

I'll comment...........if fozzi ever got that desperate to even have to ask him, then surely they would be better to fold, than scrape the bottom of that barrel.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:22 am

gattuso wrote:

how come they having problems?? thought they had a tight knit group playing well at the minute too still in both cups and still looking ok for promotion gaz is obviously doing a decent job. are they losing faith in the special one Laughing
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:25 am

rumours are finances again... a regular problem
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:29 am

Shame if Sparta Parva go, surely they can hang on for the season
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:36 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

dont think that is in question
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:36 am

they wont fold mid season, both teams are doing well enough, Sparta firsts have chance of two trophies - you seriously telling me that any manager would walk from that, and the players!! Ok, there are problems, but they will see the season through for sure!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:37 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

dont think that is in question

they wont fold, but gaz has said he is leaving at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:38 am

Thats positive news - i have to say this was completely out of the blue for me, didnt belive it for one second though
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:39 am

Quote :
they wont fold, but gaz has said he is leaving at the end of the season

That wasnt the positive news i was on about!!!!

Just to clear things up!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:45 am

Iv'e got a good idea, why doesn't someone from sparta come on here, and tell you the true facts....just a thought, then we can all shut up about it.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:50 am

gattuso wrote:

Ac Press Release: Ac Wigston are not looking into recruiting anymore staff at the present time, there has been strong links with Gaz and various clubs, but to clear things up Ac Wigston do not want to be involved in a petty row to help seal Gaz a better deal at Sparta Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 12:14 pm

So now he wants more than a happymeal? definitely not worth it.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

truth in the news is that fozzi offered mew a contract only £35k a week i turned it5 down, at the minute i am committed to sparta end of season we will see what happens and what is offered my lads are 110% behind me and will follow me where ever i go, my loyalties lie with sparta at the minute i have 3 offers on the table at the min which i am considering and will let everyone know end of season, hellboy as allways is a big fan and i allways appreciate his input
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 12:31 am

One of them offers is definatly not to join me!

And in more news- Hood Park are not looking to recruit any more outfield players!

Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 7:59 am

after hours of contract talks in an emergency meeting i have signed with sparta parva with a view to extending it at the end of the season, i now focus on bringing some trophies to the club come end of season and hopefully pull off another cup shock on sunday by hopefully beating star and garter.

and i would love hellboy to come and be my assistant manager as he is deep in my heart, i love you helly u big hunky red machine
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 8:50 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
One of them offers is definatly not to join me!

Phew (wipes sweat from brow) i will be sleeping well tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 1:25 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Iv'e got a good idea, why doesn't someone from sparta come on here, and tell you the true facts....just a thought, then we can all shut up about it.

Just a few dissagreements nothing major, been blown well out of proportion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News News News 27.1.11   News News News 27.1.11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News News News 27.1.11
Page 1 of 1