HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Gaz & Dan Combo??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
umbrella

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:04 am

Heard a rumour that Gaz Hyatt is on the brink of joining Dan Aitchison at the "Hood" and taking alot of his Great Wigston Boys with him???? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:08 am

i dont believe this for a minute, gaz was going to help dee run kingsway celtics but dee changed his mind and didnt want him
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:38 am

umbrella wrote:
Heard a rumour that Gaz Hyatt is on the brink of joining Dan Aitchison at the "Hood" and taking alot of his Great Wigston Boys with him???? Shocked Shocked

cant see that either dan doing a good job at hpr and gaz doing a good job at sparta parva my money goes on them both staying where they are
Back to top Go down

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:10 pm

I know that there is a rift at Sparta between firsts and ressies, all over Faecesbook....may be more to it than you imagine, although cant imagine Gaz missing out on all the potential glory, and doubt his players would go with him, they want trophies too...my money is on him staying
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 2:01 pm

faeces

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 2:25 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I know that there is a rift at Sparta between firsts and ressies, all over Faecesbook....may be more to it than you imagine, although cant imagine Gaz missing out on all the potential glory, and doubt his players would go with him, they want trophies too...my money is on him staying

Rift? First I've heard...
Back to top Go down

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:21 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Rift? First I've heard...

Really? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but its there in black and white bud....
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:49 pm

More chance of me teaming up with Gary Glitter.

I don't need an assistant, or want one. I don't need any Great Wigston players.

No way at all!!!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:51 pm

I've seen this all over facebook also - seems Gaz and Tom cannot get on. I think that time they spooned in the woods has really taken it out of them...
Back to top Go down

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:22 pm

NiffyA wrote:
I've seen this all over facebook also - seems Gaz and Tom cannot get on. I think that time they spooned in the woods has really taken it out of them...

Haha genius!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 6:01 pm

Just a tiff? Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 6:10 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Just a tiff? Embarassed

Ahhh ok, thats cool then, although wouldnt want to see them making up with each other!!! You in the first or ressies bud?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 6:43 pm

Ressies
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 6:50 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
More chance of me teaming up with Gary Glitter.

I don't need an assistant, or want one. I don't need any Great Wigston players.

No way at all!!!

I think you might be too late, i think he's already teamed up with him years ago, come on come on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaz & Dan Combo?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaz & Dan Combo??   Gaz & Dan Combo?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaz & Dan Combo??
Page 1 of 1