HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 23 January

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 8:03 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
AFC Beaumont 4 - 6 Superfly FC

Everyone had us down to lose this one!!
We've signed a few new players all promising and had a massive impact on our game.
First game together and with people not knowing each other we are having to rebuild quick.
Some lovely football played around the terrible pitch.

Goals from : Our new lad Lee who should have two but one was disallowed which from where i was standing should have been allowed.

Hatrick from Jordon which could and should have been more.

Super sub Chris manged to net two after coming on in the second half.

Thats great news, so you have brought in some quality players just in time for our game against you!! bollocks lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 8:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Any chance of inside info to let us know when they are pencilled in for Gordon?
Cheers

you dirty rotten scoundrel.

You know it you big red tease!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ..   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 8:36 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Yet another Penalty against us today, and yet another Penalty save from the acrobatic Widds.

No worries if we ever go to a penalty shoot out with the boy Widds in goal.

Fairly happy today with NRI, to score 11 goals against anyone still takes some doing. Some great goals from us today like Widds said. All 3 of our top scorers bagged again and are in fine form.

2011 has started very well so far and long may it continue..........

well done widds! fancy a go at the prem? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Callyeve

Callyeve

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 8:49 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Kibworth 2-2 Hood Park
Big John Snash
Paul Gordon

Cracking result. Had 11 men today due to a few injuries before the game. Went one nil up, then in my opinion were the better team and went in at the break drawing.

Went behind straight after the break but pulled it back, and pressured on to the end.

I just want to say a few things really. Today we had 7 of the original Hooders, with me only supplying 4 players. I've not drastically changed the team with players. I bring a maximum of 4 to a game.

The originals and my new lads work there bo11ocks off for 90 minutes and I cant say a bad thing about them. Absolutley amazing bunch of men. I dont deserve any credit.

I think some people think I've brought in 11 new players. Its not like that, I'm not wanting to do that, If i was here from the start we'd be challenging but instead, were out there to upset every single team. You've been warned.

Great performance today by the bare 11 plus an injured Bongo for 80 minutes! The freak deflected goal after the break where the ref blew for a free kick but then gave the goal for Kibworth?!!! We're targeting 'Sporting Swappo' next week for our first win! The HPR revolution continues..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Yet another Penalty against us today, and yet another Penalty save from the acrobatic Widds.

Fairly happy today with NRI, to score 11 goals against anyone still takes some doing. Some great goals from us today like Widds said. All 3 of our top scorers bagged again and are in fine form.

Most certainly do!!!! Hopefully be there soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 9:36 pm

Callyeve wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
Kibworth 2-2 Hood Park
Big John Snash
Paul Gordon

Cracking result. Had 11 men today due to a few injuries before the game. Went one nil up, then in my opinion were the better team and went in at the break drawing.

Went behind straight after the break but pulled it back, and pressured on to the end.

I just want to say a few things really. Today we had 7 of the original Hooders, with me only supplying 4 players. I've not drastically changed the team with players. I bring a maximum of 4 to a game.

The originals and my new lads work there bo11ocks off for 90 minutes and I cant say a bad thing about them. Absolutley amazing bunch of men. I dont deserve any credit.

I think some people think I've brought in 11 new players. Its not like that, I'm not wanting to do that, If i was here from the start we'd be challenging but instead, were out there to upset every single team. You've been warned.

Great performance today by the bare 11 plus an injured Bongo for 80 minutes! The freak deflected goal after the break where the ref blew for a free kick but then gave the goal for Kibworth?!!! We're targeting 'Sporting Swappo' next week for our first win! The HPR revolution continues..........

Im certain you'll win next week against Swapo!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 9:38 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

We've signed a few new players all promising and had a massive impact on our game.
First game together and with people not knowing each other we are having to rebuild quick.

Goals from : Our new lad Lee who should have two but one was disallowed which from where i was standing should have been allowed.

Thats great news, so you have brought in some quality players just in time for our game against you!! bollocks lol

Were still no match for the Mighty Ilnicki United yet!!!! (return leg maybe)
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 9:43 pm

Callyeve wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
Kibworth 2-2 Hood Park
Big John Snash
Paul Gordon

Why not target North Kilworth Sunday, and then Sporting Swapo, the following week?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 10:33 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

carry on the way u are at the minute widds and i cant see why not.... just hope they manage to get a few more teams in it maybe 12 - 14 something like that for next season
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 10:35 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

was watching a bit of ur game today u really looked like u were enjoying it mate hope everything keeps going well for u as i know u have had a bit of a tough time getting a team sorted all the best pal
Back to top Go down
OhBarryBarry

OhBarryBarry

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 10:38 pm

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEED!! hahaha!

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Tomassi wrote:
Heard Oadvy Owl domonated the game against Sparta Parva today, but Sparta got luck 1-0 winners

shudda put roy "barry ferguson" beattie on bit earlier. he'd of changed the game..... for the better or worse i dunno
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 10:48 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

was watching a bit of ur game today u really looked like u were enjoying it mate hope everything keeps going well for u as i know u have had a bit of a tough time getting a team sorted all the best pal

Me or the team? ha. I didn't plan to be standing on the sidelines for another 10 years or so.
Tough time is an understatement but i think were sort of sorted now.
Thanks anyway bud!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 10:54 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

Me or the team? ha. I didn't plan to be standing on the sidelines for another 10 years or so.
Tough time is an understatement but i think were sort of sorted now.
Thanks anyway bud!

lol the team made me chuckle that did no probs anyway keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 11:00 pm

Joey Barton wrote:

I see West End Res players came to a good use, Pearce struggled to get more than one goal a week any way (watch him as he's a Forest fan as well) lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 4:56 am

greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

carry on the way u are at the minute widds and i cant see why not.... just hope they manage to get a few more teams in it maybe 12 - 14 something like that for next season

Would love it mate, guarantee you one thing, if we get there we will give it a crack, wont be folding!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:31 am

New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Would love it mate, guarantee you one thing, if we get there we will give it a crack, wont be folding!

Jesus, give us a chance, we are just starting to walk, we don't wanna be running just yet......

Hopefully we can work our way through the leagues and eventually get to the promise land.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:35 am

chubby wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

I see West End Res players came to a good use, Pearce struggled to get more than one goal a week any way (watch him as he's a Forest fan as well) lol!

His football ability means nothing now i know hes a Forest fan!!!! Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 9:52 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Blimey!!!! he'll be on the trapeze next.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:38 am

Scrappy v Advance.....a few of my pals went to this game, they said when they got to the game, there was 3 blokes standing on the gate asking for payment, can anyone confirm this to be true, surely they dont have to pay for these games??????????
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 11:04 am

Hellboy wrote:
Scrappy v Advance.....a few of my pals went to this game, they said when they got to the game, there was 3 blokes standing on the gate asking for payment, can anyone confirm this to be true, surely they dont have to pay for these games??????????

dont know bout that but i do know both teams were under strength resting key players so would of made it even harsher were they charging people to watch
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 11:06 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Jesus, give us a chance, we are just starting to walk, we don't wanna be running just yet......

Hopefully we can work our way through the leagues and eventually get to the promise land.

lol im jst thinking of ways to make the league bigger with teams that would have a go and not fold ie teams like yourselves Wink
Back to top Go down
Vyvyan

Vyvyan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 1:04 pm

I went to watch bees knees v phoenix. Have to say I was expecting more from phoenix after what i have heard recently about them. Bees knees manager told me they were missing there keeper and there 2 regular centre mids, but also said thats the worse they have played in weeks.

Phoenix scored a pen a goal from a corner and a late breakaway goal when bees were pushing for an equaliser.

Maybe it was the conditions (pitch was a bog in the middle) but very poor match all in all. I thought beesknees deserved something out of the game though.
Back to top Go down
Linkin Ji Sung Park

Linkin Ji Sung Park

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 1:31 pm

dont know bout that but i do know both teams were under strength resting key players so would of made it even harsher were they charging people to watch [/quote]

Not sure you were at the same game Greedy, under strength?!? Scraptoft had a very strong side out, possibly only Lee Barratt missing from their strongest 11. Advance also had a very good side out too with only a few injured/away.
Was a very good game, end to end with many chances and some quality saves from both keepers.
A very good advertisement for the Alliance league!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 1:31 pm

hoskins have a holmes park date in mind but theres beaumont , sunbury , guthlaxton in the way so lets hope who ever we draw we play well enough to earn a final place .....
must say our 6-0 win yesterday wasnt a fair scoreline for fosse who i felt really played well first half and easily could off been 3-1, 4-1 up at half time... they mist a few chances hitting the beans on toast but in the end it was us and a bit off magic from ben wickins that sent us 1-0 up at half time and second half me and ballie made what was 2 subs and one sub getting 2 goals and other creating a couple second half we was well deserved the win but fosse are a good team with couple dcent wingers and good luck to the for rest off season ...
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 1:51 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Good professional job by NRI today. 4 goals for Dave ilnicki, 2 for mark ilnicki,3 for Jay heighton and two for Darren Bailey. Plus a crucial penalty save at 8-1. Very Happy

anyone know when the draw for the semi final is? Is the semi final on the 20th next month?

The PROVISIONAL date's for the semi finals of our league competitions can be found here:

https://allianceleague.forumotion.com/t1704-provisional-semi-final-dates

They've been there since last Tuesday. Can't believe you missed that one mr NRI!!!!! geek

Also the draws should be made at some point this week............

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 1:54 pm

just look in the hand book and says 26th oadby ground bullshead vs advance is this still on or have i mist something and been cancled????
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 2:50 pm

The Fixture Secretary wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Good professional job by NRI today. 4 goals for Dave ilnicki, 2 for mark ilnicki,3 for Jay heighton and two for Darren Bailey. Plus a crucial penalty save at 8-1. Very Happy

anyone know when the draw for the semi final is? Is the semi final on the 20th next month?

The PROVISIONAL date's for the semi finals of our league competitions can be found here:

https://allianceleague.forumotion.com/t1704-provisional-semi-final-dates

They've been there since last Tuesday. Can't believe you missed that one mr NRI!!!!! geek

Also the draws should be made at some point this week............

You know me James, very rarely come on here!!!! drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 3:00 pm

greeeedy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

lol im jst thinking of ways to make the league bigger with teams that would have a go and not fold ie teams like yourselves Wink

Like Malc says, step at a time. After a bit of shuffling we have finally got the numbers and quality every week needed to progress, but as our division has shown at the moment, either there are 3 or 4 prem quality sides in our division, or we are not there yet!! I am going with the latter having seen Magna Town up close, in particular that clogger Paulo!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 3:02 pm

Linkin Ji Sung Park wrote:
dont know bout that but i do know both teams were under strength resting key players so would of made it even harsher were they charging people to watch

Not sure you were at the same game Greedy, under strength?!? Scraptoft had a very strong side out, possibly only Lee Barratt missing from their strongest 11. Advance also had a very good side out too with only a few injured/away.
Was a very good game, end to end with many chances and some quality saves from both keepers.
A very good advertisement for the Alliance league![/quote]

im going on what stuart told us after we phoned to see how advance got on obviously u both cant be right scratch
anyway back on the topic does that mean there was a charge????

Last edited by greeeedy on Mon 24 Jan 2011, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 3:05 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
just look in the hand book and says 26th oadby ground bullshead vs advance is this still on or have i mist something and been cancled????

cancelled cant use the pitch now after the recent bad weather spell was looking forward to a floodlit game aswell
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 7:29 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
chubby wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

His football ability means nothing now i know hes a Forest fan!!!! Twisted Evil lol

Shite my secrets out!!! cheers for that chubby Smile i take it i will be on the bench next week then joey Surprised
Back to top Go down
Callyeve

Callyeve

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 7:37 pm

Gordon wrote:
Callyeve wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
Kibworth 2-2 Hood Park
Big John Snash
Paul Gordon

Why not target North Kilworth Sunday, and then Sporting Swapo, the following week?

Ooops!!! I'm sure I saw Swappo for Sunday!!! No wonder I'm not Secretary anymore... lol! We'll give Kilworth a good game then!!
Back to top Go down
Linkin Ji Sung Park

Linkin Ji Sung Park

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:38 pm

im going on what stuart told us after we phoned to see how advance got on obviously u both cant be right scratch
anyway back on the topic does that mean there was a charge????[/quote]

In the clubhouse I did here something mentioned about people trying to charge £1.00 to get in the clubhouse/ground - bit outrageous to be fair, charging for sunday morning football?!?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:38 pm

A very good advertisement for the Alliance league![/quote]

lee barret doesnt play for scrappy anymore hes at wigston car breakers, dont think hes played for scrappy all season.
Back to top Go down
Linkin Ji Sung Park

Linkin Ji Sung Park

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:45 pm

lee barret doesnt play for scrappy anymore hes at wigston car breakers, dont think hes played for scrappy all season.[/quote]

Apologies Dezza, didn't know. Well, with or without him Scraptoft still had a very good side out.
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:55 pm

i heard scrappy had a full team out and should off won it but advance keeper pulled off save in last minutes who cares anyway micky mouse cup games
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:55 pm

lee barret doesnt play for scrappy anymore hes at wigston car breakers, dont think hes played for scrappy all season.

Apologies Dezza, didn't know. Well, with or without him Scraptoft still had a very good side out.[/quote]

lol after all that sounds like u dint even really know lol! like i said stuart told me when i phoned him that both teams were under strength so obviously i believed him
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

greeeedy wrote:

Apologies Dezza, didn't know. Well, with or without him Scraptoft still had a very good side out.

lol after all that sounds like u dint even really know lol! like i said stuart told me when i phoned him that both teams were under strength so obviously i believed him[/quote]

now theres a team that would be a good addition to our prem, car breakers...danny gallagher,danny geary,lee barret,tom hill, ash morris and levi porter......they might be ok haha
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

bullshead will win that micky mouse cup if they play like they did sunday esp if they get that poor team in next rounds!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 23 January   Banter for Sunday 23 January - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 23 January
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next