HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

terratruck finished

Go down 
AuthorMessage
simplesimon

terratruck finished Empty
PostSubject: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:46 am

i heard from a credible source that terratruck are folding,struggling for a side each week no shows etc....prem down to 9 teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Busyman22

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:21 pm

The Prem is too strong! I know that sounds silly but for the teams in the bottom half it must be difficult to keep going when they are getting smashed most weeks. Blaby & Whetstone were a good team last year in Div 1 and appeared to have loads of players but now they've gone. Although as the other thread says, they did have a few CAOB old boys (CAOBOB?) so maybe I shouldnt feel too sorry for them!

I dont know a lot about Terratruck so wont say too much about them apart from the fact it did raise a few eyebrows when they were thrown straight in there. Although saying that, rather them than us! I know of one team who have avoided going up from Div 1 in the past when they probably should have (I wont name them) and I think that will be more common in the future. And this comes from someone who thinks you should always play to the highest possible standard you can x
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:11 pm

Agreed! I think neither Blaby or Terratruck should have gone up to the premier it was always going to end up like this.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:18 pm

I heard that they both wanted to
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:31 pm

Terratruck wanted to go to the prem, and with some of the players they had they just needed a couple more to be able to compete. i hope they carry on would be a shame for the prem.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:35 pm

True they both put in a request to the league before the season to be promoted.

Terratruck have gone from div 5 (as Toyoda Gosei) to the prem in less than 4 years wouldnt surprise me to have a reincarnation of them in the lower divisions again next year
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:38 pm

shows that people should give the likes of niffy and polska credit for sticking it out
Back to top Go down
Busyman22

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:05 pm

Agreed re Polska and Niffy. Fair play to them both. The same can be said for any team that continues when getting smashed whatever division they are in. Nothing more annoying that a team dropping out in Feb or March and getting shafted as a result of all their fixtures becoming void x
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:39 pm

Bruce Campbell wrote:
shows that people should give the likes of niffy and polska credit for sticking it out

why thankyou
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 8:45 pm

Yeah right
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 8:44 am

It is a shame if Terratruck go. They did want to be in the Prem.

Here here about Polska and Niffy, good on them, Niffy even starting a third team!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 8:29 pm

man in black wrote:
spoke to someone last night and he said teratruck are gone

At this point in time, that is not my understanding of the position with Terratruck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: terratruck finished   terratruck finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

terratruck finished
Page 1 of 1