Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Top performers

Go down 
+10
mowmacre fc
dezza
NiffyA
EJT09
THE MAGICIAN
greeeedy
Fishandchips
Paulo
L.K.F.C
LoneRanger38
14 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 8:50 am

Top 3 players in your team that have stood out this season, that have gone that extra mile and made a diffrence this season when its counted..give me your thoughts

New Road Inn

1.widds-over last few weeks this guy has shined for me and kept us in the title race with some top drawer saves

2.coops-best right winger in the division FACT

3.denty/ging-cheated anit here but these two have been the rock of our defence
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:03 am

MDH Knights

1. Lee Stevens - with 26 goals I need to mention him!

2. Tom Dunne - Such a frustrating amount of talent when he turns it on.

3. Liam Day - Solid in every position and leads his team well.

It's nice to have 3 newer players who by the end of the season if they continue on their current performances I think could pass these! It's sunny in the MDH camp.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:06 am

Magna Town

Tough choice but will go with

1. Hogan Smith- Top goal scorer in the division and gave our attack a cutting edge

2. Ashley Matiysik- very underated rate player, reliable, 100% effort every week and a worthy entry

3. Luke Smith- Improved every season, was in and out the side last year but ever present this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:25 am

I like this thread, going to have a think about it as there have been a lot of performances lately. And cheers daz, appreciate the comment!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:32 am

MDH Knights

I'm going to mention a few of the newer players who have been outstanding this season so far ........

1. Ben Sparrow - young left back, probably our most consistant player.

2. Jack Abbott - Started the season very much as a fringe player at full back or Centre back but has made the centre back position his own with some fantastic performances under pressure

3. Aaron Watts - versitile attacking player, can play anywhere in midfield or up top, has so much energy it's unreal, puts the opposition under real pressue and creates a fair few chances.

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 11:30 am

BULLSHEAD

lois quinn - left winger for my money best left foot ive seen and a superb footballing brain would get in any side in the alliance FACT

scott berdette - centre back puts 110% in every week heard advance are looking at him too got pace, strong and reads the game well

pearson mwanyongo/tommy coton - pearson only just 18 will be awsome the boys got tricks galore right wing tommy probably the most skillfull player in the team this boy can turn a bloke inside out pull down his pants and slap his bum he really is something special

we got two out the top 3 scorers in the prem too probably should mention them gav mobbs and ebony asanti

great post this should get some interesting replys
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:34 pm

Malc-widds decisions please
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:36 pm

Striker9 wrote:
Malc-widds decisions please

For me I won't be making any comments on this as I LOVE YOU ALL bounce
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:40 pm

Tut tut malc
Back to top Go down
EJT09

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:43 pm

Little Bowden

Simon Barby - Have to mention him seeing as he was joint top scorer in all divisions before he was deducted goals due to West End folding

Ben Hobson - Been really impressed with Ben this season. Consistent performer who never drops his head. Even when a mistake has been made.

James Bramley Brown - Despite his injury struggles, always gives 110%. Never backs out of a challenge, even against his own team mates lol.

It is hard just picking 3 players out. Everyone at Bowden have been superb this season. Written off at start of season as whipping boys of the league yet been top of the table for a good 7-8 weeks despite being deducted 6 points.
Back to top Go down

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:05 pm

Dont think i could pick three out to be honest Daz....i really rate Mark Ilnicki, think his work rate is good and he takes players on and keeps things ticking over, he is like a young Paul Scholes but with the ability to tackle.

In my mind, Cooper is just after Mark as our most consistent performer this season....but then picking someone for the third slot....i reckon there are about 3 or 4 who have just got better and better as the season goes on, yourself (Daz) included in that group.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:18 pm

Niffy A:

Aaron North - Goalkeeper has been awesome this season - has at least been worth half our points and easily the reason we've conceded the least in the league so far this season.

Thomas Tinney - has been voted man of the match by our players 90% of games this season and battles so hard!!

Jay Smith - despite all his whinging and whining has scored us a few goals this season

They're a few more players which are the reason we're performing far better than last season!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 2:30 pm

Dean edwards - ridiculously good where ever you play him, been solid at the back for us and also love the fact he turned down advances approach, showed commitment.

jacob williams - naturally a right winger but has had to fill in at right back for most of the season, never lets us down and can deliver a cross as good as anyone.

leon thraves - our top scorer from centre mid, hes been injured last 2 months but is usually a machine in the middle of the park for us and drives the team forward.

also got to mention lewis edwards whos been solid in mifield, louis finney-neckles who ties full backs in so many different types of knotts and ryan allen he'll put the ball wherever you want it and was our top scorer last season from left wing.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:12 pm

dezza wrote:
Dean edwards - ridiculously good where ever you play him, been solid at the back for us and also love the fact he turned down advances approach, showed commitment.

jacob williams - naturally a right winger but has had to fill in at right back for most of the season, never lets us down and can deliver a cross as good as anyone.

leon thraves - our top scorer from centre mid, hes been injured last 2 months but is usually a machine in the middle of the park for us and drives the team forward.

also got to mention lewis edwards whos been solid in mifield, louis finney-neckles who ties full backs in so many different types of knotts and ryan allen he'll put the ball wherever you want it and was our top scorer last season from left wing.

just off topic a minute dezza wheres ur home ground mate?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:19 pm

fc hoskins

ash stone - right back top class get by him and your getting nailed.
tom wickins - midfield wot eva the score he is giving 100% and is awsome.
ryan bassett - always a threat going forward we just need stoney with a bit off striing tied on his back so can pull him back lazy arse. feel sorry for laft backs tho.
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:55 pm

Little Bowden

my top 3 would be:

simon barby- behaves like a big girl but has chipped in with a couple of goals when its been needed!

ben hobson- never moans, gets on with what is asked of him.

james hubbard- safe hands. massive difference in him from last season and has been key with some great saves this season

quite a few could get a mention to be fair.

www.symitryretail.co.uk
http://littlebowden.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:26 pm

My top 3 Joe Geary absolut machine I would not like to go into a tackle with him Danvers our right back has been solid this year and Jord duff when he turns up quality keeper
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:30 pm

Gifford wrote:
My top 3 Joe Geary absolut machine I would not like to go into a tackle with him Danvers our right back has been solid this year and Jord duff when he turns up quality keeper

Ah Duffy, yeah I agree, bloody good keeper, I have won a fair few pots with him in goal.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 6:27 pm

for me il go

1- Ilnikcis all 5!!
2. Daz/jay
3. Widds
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 7:00 pm

sparta parva

ben murphy - 12 goals from centre midfield
craig welsh - surprise package for me this season gets stuck in every game
nathan rutter - this lad when he hits form and returns from his ban will terrorise defences FACT
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 7:57 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

we play at the birstall co-op ground, near red hill roundabout........ we are at your ground though arent we ??
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 8:52 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

we play at the birstall co-op ground, near red hill roundabout........ we are at your ground though arent we ??

yes mate at our pitch. its just in the handbook it says vicky park and on a thread on here says birstall so dint know which it was. thats handy being at birstall can roll out of bed at 10.28 and get there for 10.30 sweeeeet Laughing
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:08 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

yes mate at our pitch. its just in the handbook it says vicky park and on a thread on here says birstall so dint know which it was. thats handy being at birstall can roll out of bed at 10.28 and get there for 10.30 sweeeeet Laughing

we got vicky park incase we couldnt get a better pitch as we were let down with cleansings old ground and kiingfisher youth centre where phoenix are playing....happy with birstall though its not a bad pitch really, nice and big, not a bad set up either, are you from that area then ?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:16 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

we got vicky park incase we couldnt get a better pitch as we were let down with cleansings old ground and kiingfisher youth centre where phoenix are playing....happy with birstall though its not a bad pitch really, nice and big, not a bad set up either, are you from that area then ?

i can see the pitch from me bathroom window stones throw away dezza our pitch just round the corner too so ull be alright come sunday not that far to go
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:18 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

i can see the pitch from me bathroom window stones throw away dezza our pitch just round the corner too so ull be alright come sunday not that far to go

ill be able to see u boys warming up whilst dropping a log in the morning lol!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:22 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

i wish most of our lads are from saffron lane so even our home games are like away games haha looking forward to sunday mate and as for warming up..............struggle to get my lot there for k.o never mind a warm up lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:27 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

i wish most of our lads are from saffron lane so even our home games are like away games haha looking forward to sunday mate and as for warming up..............struggle to get my lot there for k.o never mind a warm up lol

lol sounds bit like us too have to go knocking the door at the local to get em there haha
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:31 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

lol sounds bit like us too have to go knocking the door at the local to get em there haha

you sure we arent from the same team ? lol the ladsi pick up make us stop on the way to games to pick up red stripe haha no wonder we are where we ae in the league.....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:35 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

you sure we arent from the same team ? lol the ladsi pick up make us stop on the way to games to pick up red stripe haha no wonder we are where we ae in the league.....

lol u'll love us then mate thats our half time refreshments might av to bring double the amount tho if u boys are the same lol!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:40 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

lol u'll love us then mate thats our half time refreshments might av to bring double the amount tho if u boys are the same lol!

sounds like a plan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:45 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

sounds like a plan!!!!!

spar just round the corner aswell haha right im off feed the nipper her bottle ill see u sunday dezza mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top performers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top performers   Top performers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top performers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: