Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow

Go down 
+4
Trawlerman
mowmacre fc
ben 10
greeeedy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Empty
PostSubject: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 1:40 pm

sparta moshdock will give pothunters hoskins a taste of there own medicene when they wip them 2morrow at mowmacre sports ground! hoskins are used to doing the wipping but thats set to change 2morrow when they entertain a very decent moshdock team! i go 4 - 0 moshdock! and coleman to cry after the match lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 5:55 pm

Hoskins to win, too much fire power for bantam and his friends 4-2
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 7:41 pm

com on "GREEEEDY" dont b like that just coz they beat ur lot , i think we should b the one`s on top by 12:30 as long as we start better than we did last week and hopefully take r chance`s if not gunna afto 2 call 4 the super subs AGAIN lol! drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 7:43 pm

P.S i wonder if they would b the first team 2 come back 2 our pub 4 a nice cold pint drunken
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 8:10 pm

hahaha loving the banter dave cock head ram.
who knows we could well get beat and beat by a decent moshdock side who have some good players but if we do lose we havent lost to a lower div team like they beat u hahaha . bullshead also got aswiped 7-3 by the hoskins in pre-season ..
and as for pothunters far from it if u watched sunday we wer struggling 2-0 down .. and i may well be crying after the game shows the passion and will injoy a nice cold beer sitting top off div 3 .. oooops your nice warm beer will be sitting in the prem crying and wishing u could win
Back to top Go down
Trawlerman

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 9:45 pm

hoskins to win 3 - 1
Back to top Go down
Hoskins#14

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:27 pm

Hoskins cup run still going after a 4-2 win but bullshead are OUT!!! Lost 5-4
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:12 pm

well "GREEEEDY" eat ur words m8 hahahahahaha , well played 2 the hoskins lads played some good football 2day and deserved the win by far , so no silver 4 u this year then bullshead lol! also like 2 say wat a good bunch ov lads we played 2day didnt moan 1 bit and made it the first side 2 come down the pub 4 a bit ov grub and a drink thanks lads drunken
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:19 pm

yep great bunch of lads sparta proved to be.... the hoskins bar was rammed with them all coming back for a pint and a bite to eat. thanks lads very gracious in defeat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:51 pm

greeeedy wrote:
sparta moshdock will give pothunters hoskins a taste of there own medicene when they wip them 2morrow at mowmacre sports ground! hoskins are used to doing the wipping but thats set to change 2morrow when they entertain a very decent moshdock team! i go 4 - 0 moshdock! and coleman to cry after the match lol! lol! lol! lol!
great post must say your vast football knowledge comes up trumps greedy
have you resigned yet?
do the honorable thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:05 pm

What a prediction!
[Hoskins to win, too much fire power for bantam and his friends 4-2]
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:33 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
who knows we could well get beat and beat by a decent moshdock side who have some good players but if we do lose we havent lost to a lower div team like they beat u hahaha . bullshead also got aswiped 7-3 by the hoskins in pre-season ..
and as for pothunters far from it if u watched sunday we wer struggling 2-0 down .. and i may well be crying after the game shows the passion and will injoy a nice cold beer sitting top off div 3 .. oooops your nice warm beer will be sitting in the prem crying and wishing u could win

lol dave posted this coleman on my account its danny u numpty well done good result heard ur a top goalie Wink we were garbage today really bad worst ive seen us play thats honestly. we are going to have to settle this pre season stuff with a friendly soon maybe with a little wager on it if ur u boys can turn up with more than a fiver in ur pockets lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:07 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

hahahaha very true but why u gone in div 3 ill tell u why cus u would be in the same boat as us in the prem thats why......come on be honest now david u know its true. oh and it was 9-6 not 7-3 u got a touch of the old dyselexia there mate 9 comes after 8 and 6 comes after 5 lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:39 pm

you dont run before you walk
build
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:41 pm

barney rubble wrote:
you dont run before you walk
build

build what u got all players that have played in the prem and didnt get ote so what u building the trophy cabinet for erol Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:48 pm

i seem to remember my first taste of the prem ended with a couple of runners up medals league and cup no shame being runners up to advance Rolling Eyes
we are folding soon anyway......errol owes the majority of us bonuses and they dont seem to be forthcoming, mass exodus expected.. broadway academicals a real possibility

Last edited by barney rubble on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:51 pm

hoskins pot hunters simple, got more respect for bullshead knew the team they had so went for the prem, hoskins knew what team they had and went lower, hoskins to fold when they hit the prem lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:52 pm

barney rubble wrote:
i seem to remember my first taste of the prem ended with a couple of runners up medals league and cup no shame being runners up to advance Rolling Eyes

so why u playing in div 3 then silent
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

greeeedy wrote:
barney rubble wrote:

cos swifts folded obviously! not my decision which division the team got put in this season
shouldve been in 1 realistically in my humble opinion. maybe we could handle the prem with 2 or 3 additions
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:03 pm

barney rubble wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
barney rubble wrote:

cos swifts folded obviously! not my decision which division the team got put in this season
shouldve been in 1 realistically in my humble opinion. maybe we could handle the prem with 2 or 3 additions

tbh mate i think u would now im suprised kirk walked cus it was too easy for him u be in the prem next season hopefully we still will be too so be some great banter which im sure we all love Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:04 am

i was in the area this morning and have to say the hoskins are the best passing side ive seen so far and made moshdock look like a bottom of the table side and the 4-2 scoreline flattered moshdock ill certainly be going to watch the hoskins more often ! i only went because id heard good things about this entertaining side ive got my eye on a few of these boys as they could be higher ie the forward and 3 of the midfield boys and a defender stood out
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:02 pm

love all the bad words everyone has to say about us its only going to make us stronger . if we was in div 1 the league would off been a stroll in the park we put in a top class performance and dominated moshdock for most the game . div 3 is a whole lot stronger than div 1 FACT..
so all the haters think again .
what dovision does everyone think next year as broadway we should go in i was thinking div4 with BULLSHEAD
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:06 pm

[quote="thescout2011"]i was in the area this morning and have to say the hoskins are the best passing side ive seen so far and made moshdock look like a bottom of the table side and the 4-2 scoreline flattered moshdock ill certainly be going to watch the hoskins more often ! i only went because id heard good things about this entertaining side ive got my eye on a few of these boys as they could be higher ie the forward and 3 of the midfield boys and a defender stood out [/quote

nice comments scout iam sure few our lads looking at these will be pleased some goods words are being spoken.
we had 2 defenders out just shows u what strenght in depth we have...
i think we have fosse city nexy week we will try and keep the performances up for u pal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:27 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
love all the bad words everyone has to say about us its only going to make us stronger . if we was in div 1 the league would off been a stroll in the park we put in a top class performance and dominated moshdock for most the game . div 3 is a whole lot stronger than div 1 FACT..
what dovision does everyone think next year as broadway we should go in i was thinking div4 with BULLSHEAD

You wouldnt have a chance in Div 4 bud Wink
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 4:10 pm

u will get promoted so will be easier when u aint there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 4:23 pm

haha good point
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 5:05 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

think that might be aiming a bit too high for us after sunday mr coleman Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow   hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hoskins cup run to be over by 12.30pm tommorrow
Page 1 of 1