Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

billy walton week

Go down 
+14
gattuso
Fishandchips
stevepercy
Hellboy
king of the chavs
bullshead athletic
spartano1
Paulo
bumble
Niffy Player
Skeems
mowmacre fc
sean callaghan
greeeedy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

billy walton week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 11:20 am

i think moshdock will beat hoskins quite easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 12:19 pm

If moshdock do tonk them then it dispells the pot hunter theory.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 12:24 pm

gattuso wrote:

dont know u know be closer than everyone thinks i reckon gattuso hoskins got some quality all the way thru the team i think moshdock will win but only by the odd goal or penos something like that hope hoskins do win tho id love to get them next round what with us all being mates be some good banter on and off the pitch if that were to happen
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 4:23 pm

Knowning players from both teams i still feel moshdock will have too much for hoskins il go 3-1
Back to top Go down
Kylinhio

Kylinhio

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 5:01 pm

Niffy Rangers A 2-1 Glenfield Town Sunday

I can feel it!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 7:04 pm

Kylinhio wrote:

I can feel it!

lol and then the alarm clock went off
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 8:49 pm

[quote="Fishandchips"]
greeeedy wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
stevepercy wrote:
As an MDH player, this thread was just the confidence booster we needed for this weekend Smile

on the brightside percy we might be able to talk them into giving us a 10 goal headstart, maybe make things interesting Very Happy

THEY MIGHT THINK THEY JUST HAVE TO TURN UP WHICH WILL WORK IN UR FAVOUR IT DOES LOOK OMINOUS THO I MUST SAY affraid

not too fussed to be honest, we're all looking forward to the challenge. We'll give it a go and in all honesty after beating accies in the last round we wanted one of the big teams, just go out and enjoy it match them as best we can and no shame in losing, they've hit better teams than us for double figures this season so we've got nothing to lose.[/quot

exactamundo thats the sort of attitude u need to play these boys just get stuck in and u never know u might cop lucky dont let them have a second on the ball and try to stop thier passing game after losing to these earlier in the season i think thats the best advice i can give u wind them up as much as possible too cus that takes something from thier game

cheers greeedy, we wont give up gonna work hard make them earn there win, we know were not going too win but thats why we'd like to play them, gonna be propably the best team a lot of our players will ever play against, players in there ranks are a class above and its what you want to challenge yourself against, we wont be desscraced and of that i'm sure, just hope for a good game.

Just to make things harder we've picked up 3 injuries to staring 11 players today and they will be unable to face scrappy!
Back to top Go down
Trawlerman

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 9:40 pm

Kylinhio wrote:

I can feel it!
↲I feel an upset on the cards
Back to top Go down
Trawlerman

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 9:42 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Fish and chips can mark Jermaine out of the game.

cheers hellboy, is he ok then lol? i couldn't mark a piece of paper anymore far too old and fat Smile

He's built like a brick s###house, if you run in to him he won't even notice you're there, but you'll feel like you've been in a car crash, he's a briiliant player all round, very strong, a great attitude, one of my fave players.

Get at him........
Laughing enjoy the game.

lol yeah he is a big lad and a very very good player so is aaron thier other striker but very easy to wind up their best player for me is probably ant marriot there isnt a better player in the league tbh
your not wrong ant is top draw
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:57 pm

gattuso wrote:
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: billy walton week   billy walton week - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

billy walton week
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2