Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

saff lounge fixture for this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

saff lounge fixture for this week Empty
PostSubject: saff lounge fixture for this week   saff lounge fixture for this week Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 3:50 pm

we are down to play oadby owls this week but they have booked a free week, so i have had a look at the fixtures, mdh knights and harrow have cup games, so there are 10 teams left to play, 8 are sorted, which leaves ourselves and the wheel who are the odd team not due to play this week, we have already played the wheel away, so what i am asking is can it be sorted for us to play them at home this week ? or have they booked a free week to ?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

saff lounge fixture for this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: saff lounge fixture for this week   saff lounge fixture for this week Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 5:33 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James is attending to the revised fixtures for this Sunday. As soon as I know, they will be posted.
Back to top Go down

saff lounge fixture for this week
Page 1 of 1