Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Road warriors vs the spartans

Go down 
+2
Polska legend II
LoneRanger38
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Road warriors vs the spartans Empty
PostSubject: Road warriors vs the spartans   Road warriors vs the spartans Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 10:37 am

New road inn v sparta parva..will u be there? As theres very few league games being played tommorow what better game to come down and watch
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Road warriors vs the spartans   Road warriors vs the spartans Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 11:12 am

polska v fosse city Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Road warriors vs the spartans   Road warriors vs the spartans Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 4:10 pm

“DO not adjust your ears, boomed a very astonished John Motson from uplands park match, Parva, yes parva have finally fallen to their first defeat( i think) of the season, to a humble new road inn,
You could certainly see who had too much xmas pudding, as both sides came out on to the pitch, and you could hear some of the elastic groaning. The weather was just right for the occasion, kick off was a couple of minutes late.

Steady play from both sides for about 10 mins, New Road Inn were awarded a corner, from which a lanky kid from out of the blue jumped up to head the ball in sparta's goal.
After trampling up and down the pitch like a heard of elephants, the spartan's soon made it 1 - 1. This was the point in the game when you could hear the elastic waistbands twanging, and one lad who had obviously eaten too much turkey, stopped running to tuck his feathers back into his shorts.
New road Inn's second goal came by way of a crossed ball, which was also headed in, making the score 2 - 1 to new road inn.

After not paying attention at some stage a penalty was awarded to parva, but the goalkeeper saved it (xmas pudding has served him well, )
Well into the game now, both sides giving it all, especially Gatusso after one of the parva lads tried to out do him, handbags aloft they were running round the pitch shouting my bags bigger than yours, and such lady like phrases, then came another goal for new road inn 3 - 1 it looks all over now.

However gremlins were afoot, and after one of the sparta lads fell arse over ##t, whilst trying to shoot, the ref decided to award him with a penalty, i thought it was more like an oscar myself. Score now 3 - 2 after the goalkeeper dived completely the wrong way.I think I was at the right game and all characters portrayed are not intended to represent real persons.
Details might also be a bit vague but hey im not Shakespear, the scores right though !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Road warriors vs the spartans   Road warriors vs the spartans Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 4:40 pm

You could have said hello Helly
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Road warriors vs the spartans   Road warriors vs the spartans Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 5:59 pm

Not there first defeat!!! We claimed that!! In the league anyway
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Road warriors vs the spartans   Road warriors vs the spartans Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:04 pm

me and handbags? i dont know were u got that from lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Road warriors vs the spartans   Road warriors vs the spartans Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 7:00 pm

LM Sec wrote:
Not there first defeat!!! We claimed that!! In the league anyway

Its going to be a tough division to win, thats what its all about, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road warriors vs the spartans   Road warriors vs the spartans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road warriors vs the spartans
Page 1 of 1