Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures Empty
PostSubject: Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures   Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 11:46 pm

IMPORTANT COUNTY CUP NOTICE 8:26 PM, Monday, 13 December 10. County Cups

An update from the Association ahead of the 18th and 19th of December and beyond.Following a Competitions Committee this evening, the following decisions have been made:

■the fixtures are to remain at the first named team's home ground

■should this be unfit in the lead-up to the fixture (24/48 hours before) the match is to be reversed to the opposition's ground IF this is deemed 'fit'

■if both grounds are deemed unplayable, the same process will happen and fixtures will be played on Sunday 2nd January 2011
If you have any queires, please contact competitions@leicestershirefa.com

Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures   Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 9:12 am

Am I right in assuming we have no say in having to play the games on the 2nd of January?

I only ask, as obviously this was a free week for most teams and could cause a few problems with players being away, hence why we didn't put our name forward for a match that week in the league.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures   Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 9:23 am

It is a County FA matter, but I very much doubt it. The next round is scheduled for 9 January.

You (your Club Secretary) can try on the basis that the club didn't ask the League for a free date because we have said that there would be no scheduled fixtures, other than by specific request on 2 January - which is still the situation.

I would not be confident in the outcome - but beware - they also have 26 December to go at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures   Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outstanding County Competition Round 3 Fixtures
Page 1 of 1