HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 Banter for games played 12th December

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 5:34 pm

Win, lose or draw, tell us what you think

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best


Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Tue 21 Dec 2010, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 1:11 pm

The Wheel 1 LB Talbot 2
by far the worst team performance this sason for us the wheel should have beat us the ref was top class she miss a couple of things for both side we will have to do alot better than that next week or we will be hit hard
Back to top Go down
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 1:39 pm

Sporting Wigston 2 - 0 New Road Inn

A quite even match with not many scoring opportunities. Sporting took the chances they got and we missed a few ourselves. Competitive game and good bunch of lads. Good look in the next round Sporting!
Back to top Go down
di33y_89




Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 2:24 pm

azul zorros 3-0 sparta parva res

great start today by us out the blocks quickly with 2 early goals. battled well untill the last minutes of the game, 3 good goals well taken, all credit to sparta lads battled hard great bunch of lads
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 2:51 pm

Agree with tubby. We could have pushed sporting harder but just wasn't happening today. Good lads at sporting.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 3:05 pm

praise for referee Pete Johnson today. Arrived at Tumar's ground and the pitch was slightly hard in places, but good flat covering of grass, no divots or ruts. There were quite a few surprised faces when he said we'd give it a go. I then saw him personally sweep all the touchlines whilst the 2 teams got changed. Top marks - even forgave him when he disallowed Alan Chater's 'offside' goal (he was looking for his first ever hat trick and was on 2 at the time), he said after the game he realised afterwards he should have allowed it to stand. can't fault honesty or commitment like that. Refs get a bit of stick on here so let's get some praise out there as well. Well done Pete
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9




Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 3:20 pm

Tubby NRI wrote:
Sporting Wigston 2 - 0 New Road Inn

A quite even match with not many scoring opportunities. Sporting took the chances they got and we missed a few ourselves. Competitive game and good bunch of lads. Good look in the next round Sporting!

Fair comments, if anything you big number 9 had the 2 best chances of the game. We had to work very hard for the result today, credit to you guys for that. Ref wasn't the best and should have let the game flow more than he did. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 3:32 pm

Vintage 9 wrote:
Tubby NRI wrote:
Sporting Wigston 2 - 0 New Road Inn

A quite even match with not many scoring opportunities. Sporting took the chances they got and we missed a few ourselves. Competitive game and good bunch of lads. Good look in the next round Sporting!

Fair comments, if anything you big number 9 had the 2 best chances of the game. We had to work very hard for the result today, credit to you guys for that. Ref wasn't the best and should have let the game flow more than he did. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Ill take that comment i missed a sitter in my eyes as any other day on my day they would be in the back of the net oh well it happens,think we played some good football today a few of us missed some good oppurtunities id say we pressured you guys 80% of the game it all came down to
The fact you guys put ur chances away.i will say apart from
Missed shot from having 2 weeks off we did well bit all the best to you guys
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 4:07 pm

Is that 4 teams in 2 the quarters of the vase, 3 games left to play
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 4:21 pm

Polingtons wrote:
Is that 4 teams in 2 the quarters of the vase, 3 games left to play
2 into the quarters with 4 to play

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 5:05 pm

Harrow, qpr, birstall rangers
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 5:32 pm


i take it harrow beat the plough did they, i noticed while looking for another team that the plough had a woeful record in their league
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 6:14 pm

They didn't turn there players made other arrangments cause they thought it wld b off, cld of dne wiv playing them
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 6:16 pm


harrow should have had a walkover then
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 6:35 pm

Desford United 2-4 Magna Town

Good game today, Desford are a very useful side and will cause teams a lot of problems. Think we deserved our victory especially after our 2nd half display. Good to grind out the result and move further clear! Fair play to Wayne and the ref Sam Anderson for getting the game on. No game next week so long christmas for us boys now

Good luck to Desford untill we meet u boys again Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 6:40 pm

Harrow v The Plough Inn Bruntingthorpe was postponed last Sunday when The P I B were unable to field a team after the pitch had been inspected and declared playable. County Competitions Committee should confirm the consequence of that matter tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 7:16 pm

What's the likely outcome of this gordon
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 7:41 pm


likely outcome is plough kicked out of cup
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 9:03 pm

I would not disagree with that sentiment - but all should be confirmed tomorrow evening
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 11:28 pm

Little Bowden made it seven straight league wins in a row with a comfortable victory over rock bottom Hood Park Rangers. Simon Barby, Ed Thompson and Dave MacDougall all got on the score sheet for Bowden after the game was nearly called off due to a frozen pitch.
Bowden were once again quickest out of the traps and were ahead inside 5 minutes, when a long throw by Callum Coombes was flicked on by Ed Thompson, and the man of the moment Simon Barby was there to head home the first goal of the game. Bowden were then awarded a penalty when the away side’s defender made use of his elbow to control the ball, and Ed Thompson stepped up confidently to fire in the spot kick. Thompson then added a third before the break, beating the offside trap with ease, and Bowden were home and dry.
The home side could have been forgiven for thinking the game was over, but Hood Park snapped them back to reality. A free kick on the edge of the area was fizzed in with pace and the ball deflected in off the unfortunate Alex Stanyon, wrong footing the hardly worked James Hubbard in goal, and Rangers were back in it. They very quickly out of it again however, when a long ball over the top of the Rangers back line wasn’t dealt with, Barby was first to react, beating the keepers jump to nod past him, and the ball was helped over the line by Dave MacDougall, a true poacher’s finish! The home side then made several changes, and the goals didn’t stop there. Matt Thompson, who had been instrumental in midfield all game, played a slide rule pass in for Barby, who bagged his second and Bowden’s fifth. With barely any time left on the clock, the game looked to be petering out, but then substitute Nick March headed on a loose ball inside the box for Barby to acrobatically bicycle kick his third, and Bowden’s sixth goal into the back of the Hood Park net.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 10:22 am

Striker9 wrote:
Vintage 9 wrote:
Tubby NRI wrote:
Sporting Wigston 2 - 0 New Road Inn

A quite even match with not many scoring opportunities. Sporting took the chances they got and we missed a few ourselves. Competitive game and good bunch of lads. Good look in the next round Sporting!

Fair comments, if anything you big number 9 had the 2 best chances of the game. We had to work very hard for the result today, credit to you guys for that. Ref wasn't the best and should have let the game flow more than he did. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Ill take that comment i missed a sitter in my eyes as any other day on my day they would be in the back of the net oh well it happens,think we played some good football today a few of us missed some good oppurtunities id say we pressured you guys 80% of the game it all came down to
The fact you guys put ur chances away.i will say apart from
Missed shot from having 2 weeks off we did well bit all the best to you guys


shut up unicorn. santa
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 10:31 pm

Gordon wrote:
I would not disagree with that sentiment - but all should be confirmed tomorrow evening

Any news on this yet Gordon?

Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 12:55 pm

GT 5 - Wigston United 1

got to say GT quality bunch of lads and was a good honest game. started with 9 men and went 2 - 0 down with GT using the space and extra men. 2 of our lads turned up and it was a little more even then and we got a goal back against the run of play.... it was pretty end to end from then till the last 20 mins and we ran out of steam and conceded some soft goals...

I think the score didnt reflect the game looks like we got anilhated and i dont think we did.

All the best to GT though, good bunch of lads and deserved win.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 10:06 am

RM05 wrote:
GT 5 - Wigston United 1

got to say GT quality bunch of lads and was a good honest game. started with 9 men and went 2 - 0 down with GT using the space and extra men. 2 of our lads turned up and it was a little more even then and we got a goal back against the run of play.... it was pretty end to end from then till the last 20 mins and we ran out of steam and conceded some soft goals...

I think the score didnt reflect the game looks like we got anilhated and i dont think we did.

All the best to GT though, good bunch of lads and deserved win.


So hows things going with your teams?
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
RM05 wrote:
GT 5 - Wigston United 1

got to say GT quality bunch of lads and was a good honest game. started with 9 men and went 2 - 0 down with GT using the space and extra men. 2 of our lads turned up and it was a little more even then and we got a goal back against the run of play.... it was pretty end to end from then till the last 20 mins and we ran out of steam and conceded some soft goals...

I think the score didnt reflect the game looks like we got anilhated and i dont think we did.

All the best to GT though, good bunch of lads and deserved win.


So hows things going with your teams?

yes going ok hellboy, we are fulfilling fixtures and though maybe the first team are not quite up to the standard of the prem we are giving it a good go though. i think with a little more fitness we could push teams a little more.

will finish the season out then assess whats going to happen then i think.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:31 pm

All the best, hope it all turns out ok, if you need a good lino dont ask me, i dont know any.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Banter for games played 12th December Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 12th December   Banter for games played 12th December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Banter for games played 12th December
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» predictions and thoughts about games on 7th November
» Ararat Gift returns to a December date like it was when Ted Marantelli won in 1952!
» Where is the Boston match being played?
» Next Nine games worst/best scenario.
» VAL Calendar (latest version)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: