Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10

Go down 
+3
ginner
tysmith c.n.f.c
talbotkeeper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Empty
PostSubject: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:22 pm

Bulls Head Athletic v Appleby Magna hw on pens

Premier Sports Travel v Quorn Royals hw

Birstall Stamford v GT hw

Advance Couriers v Glenfield Town, Sunday hw
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:24 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Bulls Head Athletic v Appleby Magna aw

Birstall Stamford v GT aw

Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 4:16 pm

Bulls Head Athletic 2 v Appleby Magna 4

Premier Sports Travel 5 v Quorn Royals 2

Birstall Stamford v GT (birstall down to play belstone in the fa sunday cup)

Advance Couriers v Glenfield Town, Sunday (all depends on what state the glenny boys turn up in as its december and its birthday month)
Wink
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 5:18 pm

You miss getting them up this time of year dont you lol. Wally day out is 19th if you wanna jump onboard the smashville express
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:19 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Bulls Head Athletic v Appleby Magna hw on pens

Birstall Stamford v GT hw

be nice but apperantly appleby are a very very good team so probably be curtains for us Sad however i got to keep the faith and say hope we score 1 more than them cheers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:28 am

Appleby are a good team, it'll be a f##king good game.
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 6:52 pm

I hope i am wrong but i honestly can't see Bullshead beating Appleby. They are a very good side who keep and move the ball about well. If i am being honest, then they should have beat us last year in the county cup but they couldn't quite keep the tempo of the game up for the full 90
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 11:16 am

I'd agree with that, a well organised team, bulls head must keep fully focussed for the whole 90 mins,....to give themselves a chance, i hope they can do it.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 12:41 pm

sgoodman wrote:
I hope i am wrong but i honestly can't see Bullshead beating Appleby. They are a very good side who keep and move the ball about well. If i am being honest, then they should have beat us last year in the county cup but they couldn't quite keep the tempo of the game up for the full 90

id have to agree with that statement just hope they missing a few stars or some of them cant be bothered to travel in the cold then we might have a chance just hope we can give them a good game and make it a fight for them
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 12:43 pm

greeeedy wrote:
sgoodman wrote:

id have to agree with that statement just hope they missing a few stars or some of them cant be bothered to travel in the cold then we might have a chance just hope we can give them a good game and make it a fight for them

they stuffed ratby last round and they a good team so not looking favourites thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10   PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREMIER CUP predictions 12/12/10
Page 1 of 1