Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Incorrect Goalscorer

Go down 
+17
sean callaghan
THE MAGICIAN
Phoenix_United
Katie G
dave ash
Dodgy
Paulo
Skeems
saff lounge
greeeedy
king of the chavs
Gifford
gattuso
scouse1
mowmacre fc
Hellboy
LoneRanger38
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 3:04 pm

Age old problem, which is why there is no Alliance Award for top - goalscorer. In any event, why should the striker be singled out for an award? What about the other positions on the pitch? It is a team game although this is sometimes overlooked.

Our goalscoring charts are published in good faith and are simply what we are told by the Club Press Officer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 3:23 pm

Fair enough. Just think its wrong of the club when so blatant. Not blaming the league
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:34 pm

and good old days are 3rd from bottom only scored 10 in league take it jazz has scored all there league goals
anyone fancy checking rest of there game i.e cup games how many goals has good old days scored in total dont tell tell jazz has scored every single goal
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 8:11 pm

It is wrong when other teams are doing their best and because they wantto finish high in something they go about it by being dishonest, I agree there is nothing that the league can do really. But it's not fair on the lads thy are putting their heart and soul into finishing top goalscorer
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 11:11 pm

Gifford wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
well the league should give top golascorer player behind him if jazz finishes top ..
every other team ive played for any player that scores wants there own name not anyone else .. totally unfair on lads that are doing the hard work to get top goalscorer .
think this happend to me few years back scored 31 from midfield and a player cant remeber who excatly but 49 think he got div1 never

i think this was adam cayless mate 18 years old at the time and yes he did total quality mate he was at desford when in div 1 playing with his old man and mates on sundays and just breaking into hinkley utd 1 st team on saturdays what a player then

Yeah Kaylo would proble still do it now even though ankle is metal now

YEAH GOT TO BE THE BEST PLAYER I GOT TO PLAY WITH ON A SUNDAY MORNING WITHOUT A DOUBT !!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 11:38 am

Cayless is signing onto Humbo This week good signing for us
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 11:54 pm

Gifford wrote:

IF YOU CAN GET HIM THERE HE IS ONE QUALITY PLAYER MAYBE TOO GOOD!!! FOR SUNDAY MORNINGS OR AT LEAST HE WAS GOOD LAD AS WELL BUT HIS OLD BOY SHOWN HIM ALL HE KNOWS THERES ONLY 1 JOHNNY CAYLESS
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:12 am

Gifford wrote:

AND IF YOU CAN GET HIS SISTER DOWN TO WATCH I WOULD COME DOWN ASWELL AND I DONT MEAN TO WATCH ADAM PLAY FOOTBALL.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:20 am

i remeber some good games with desford years ago when i was 16 playing for wigston united
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:16 am

gattuso wrote:
i remeber some good games with desford years ago when i was 16 playing for wigston united

THINK I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE BUT NOT ONE OF THEM NAMES YOUR THINKING OFF LOL!! AND YES WE HAD SOME GOOD GAMES THEN YOU HAD A GOOD FEW LADS YOURSELF
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:32 pm

gattuso wrote:
to be honest when we played them.. he didnt look like he could score 1 let alone 20

I think he scored - 10 today.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 7:34 pm

Goal missed because of a late club press report but now corrected.
Back to top Go down
johnboy

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 7:39 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
We put 9 past them! So in your face lol

you would do pot huntin in a lower division! new road inn a prem side all day long lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 9:30 pm

Haha definitely mate. In fact probably a Saturday senior league team in the making!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 10:21 pm

johnboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
We put 9 past them! So in your face lol

you would do pot huntin in a lower division! new road inn a prem side all day long lol!

joker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 10:44 pm

How come none of our scorers were mentioned on the report Dennis? Not too fussed but did send the score etc to Kevin. Just don't want another fine!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:42 am

that may be because you were the 'away' team and both Kev and myself write up the press reports and normally merge them. As I did the 'home' team I didn't know your scorers at the time
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:38 am

Our game wasn't even mentioned never mind goalscorers lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:26 am

Cheers polska. Wondered the same.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:35 am

Oh do get over it.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 3:44 am

At last the good old days have stopped will give the real goalscorers a chance to be top and fight it out now as i see the good old days not only won a game but scored 3 goals and the mutton was not put down for any it must have been since it was said that the top scorer dosent get anything anyway good luck now to all you lucky b@£!@$£S who get to score.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 2:10 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
At last the good old days have stopped will give the real goalscorers a chance to be top and fight it out now as i see the good old days not only won a game but scored 3 goals and the mutton was not put down for any it must have been since it was said that the top scorer dosent get anything anyway good luck now to all you lucky b@£!@$£S who get to score.

lol has the jaz munton band wagon come to halt lol! wot a great goalie he was tho Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect Goalscorer   Incorrect Goalscorer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incorrect Goalscorer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2