Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

ass whoopin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the beast

ass whoopin Empty
PostSubject: ass whoopin   ass whoopin Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 7:11 pm

ive been following the local football for many years , i got myself along to the scrappy/advance game this morning and watched the entire game in my opinion it was scrappy all the way !!! whats happened to advance couriers morelike advance curriers !!!! they were toilet !!!! scrappy ruined em !!! advance scored 2 goal witch were gifted to them and scrappy hit the post and had 2 goals dissallowed it was like watching david hay and audly harrison EMBARRASING !!!!! no wonder scrappy took both cups last year lmaslo !!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

ass whoopin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ass whoopin   ass whoopin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:00 am

Not only an ass whooping by the sounds of it, a very hard flick with the towel on some already cold red ass's by the look of it.
Back to top Go down
the beast

ass whoopin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ass whoopin   ass whoopin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 2:37 pm

exactly !!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

ass whoopin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ass whoopin   ass whoopin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:24 pm

the beast wrote:
exactly !!!!

u sound like a tit beast not even the scrappy hierachy know you or like you get a life!! spoke to a couple of players that played that day they said it wasnt a mauling but they deserved it now why couldnt u tell the truth like that also heard advance never even had a striker on the pitch.
ps just like to say fair play to the scrappy lads for winning but people like this idiot give u a bad reputation and its not fair on u boys that put the work in week in week out. best leave it there cus think ill be hated if i carry on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scrappy Garage Accountant

Scrappy Garage Accountant

ass whoopin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ass whoopin   ass whoopin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 7:38 pm

Thank you very much Greeeedy.

Silence is golden!!!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

ass whoopin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ass whoopin   ass whoopin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:52 pm

greeeedy wrote:
the beast wrote:
exactly !!!!

u sound like a tit beast not even the scrappy hierachy know you or like you get a life!! spoke to a couple of players that played that day they said it wasnt a mauling but they deserved it now why couldnt u tell the truth like that also heard advance never even had a striker on the pitch.
ps just like to say fair play to the scrappy lads for winning but people like this idiot give u a bad reputation and its not fair on u boys that put the work in week in week out. best leave it there cus think ill be hated if i carry on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

advance had brett adams upfront so did have a striker, i went and watched this game and thought that scrappy deserved the win didnt maul advance but were alot better going forward where as advance didnt offer that much, also thought scrappy controlled the midfield with mazza and ash robbo.dont see why scrappy have a bad reputation they were sound with us when we played them and were sound on sunday, think out striker stef was trying to worm his way back in with them aswell ha ha he wishes cant even score for us lol
Back to top Go down
the beast

ass whoopin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ass whoopin   ass whoopin Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 4:37 pm

brett adams awful looked like he had things on his mind like what am i doing playing in the prem im a div 5 player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ass whoopin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ass whoopin   ass whoopin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ass whoopin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: