Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

"nellys back"

Go down 
+2
BigTimeCharlie
king of the chavs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: "nellys back"   "nellys back" Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 12:05 pm

at the ripe old age of 36 lloyd(nelly)nelson ex swifts skipper is back in the alliance with the hoskins....being dragged out of his semi retirement in the vets league.the dressing room will be a livelier place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nellys back"   "nellys back" Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 1:26 pm

Just waiting for the announcement of a name change from Fc Hoskins to Anstey Swifts Old Boys now. Following that the obvious announcement that they are folding due to being in a too high league. Followed again by the announcement of a new team with only '2 or 3' ex swifts players, to start up in division 9.

Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nellys back"   "nellys back" Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:29 pm

played against him once he marked me i scored 5 proble the worst game he has ever had in his life i felt his pain lol
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nellys back"   "nellys back" Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:30 pm

[quote="BigTimeCharlie"]Just waiting for the announcement of a name change from Fc Hoskins to Anstey Swifts Old Boys now. Following that the obvious announcement that they are folding due to being in a too high league. Followed again by the announcement of a new team with only '2 or 3' ex swifts players, to start up in division 9.

[/quote

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nellys back"   "nellys back" Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:34 pm

Gifford wrote:
played against him once he marked me i scored 5 proble the worst game he has ever had in his life i felt his pain lol

Bragging again you trumpet blowing fart.
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: ?   "nellys back" Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:35 pm

king of the chavs wrote:
at the ripe old age of 36 lloyd(nelly)nelson ex swifts skipper is back in the alliance with the hoskins....being dragged out of his semi retirement in the vets league.the dressing room will be a livelier place Very Happy
has he learned how to play football with a zimmer frame? lol! joke! nelly was quality in his day and he's a good lad aswell! but cant see how he'll fit in at hoskins? i hear help the aged are starting a team! he'll fit in better with them! lol! lol! lol! lol! welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nellys back"   "nellys back" Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:41 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Gifford wrote:

Bragging again you trumpet blowing fart.

boring man i cant help being Cool bring on the TRUMPETS
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nellys back"   "nellys back" Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 8:25 pm

Iv'e got that as my ringtone Cool
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nellys back"   "nellys back" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:10 am

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
Just waiting for the announcement of a name change from Fc Hoskins to Anstey Swifts Old Boys now. Following that the obvious announcement that they are folding due to being in a too high league. Followed again by the announcement of a new team with only '2 or 3' ex swifts players, to start up in division 9.
there was four last week and 5 ex thurmo sunny welcome back nell afro ...hope you dont mind the bench old buddy?theres no div 9 "big time charlene"we are going lsl league, stuff playing advance!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"nellys back" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nellys back"   "nellys back" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"nellys back"
Page 1 of 1