Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6

Go down 
+3
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Number1
Alsmp1
7 posters
AuthorMessage

BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Empty
PostSubject: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:25 am

Harborough Hotshots
Clint martin
Dan thomas
Tom Stafford
grant
joe horner

Niffy
keeper
the lad called taylor

west end
tall lad up top
keeper

bowden
lad in middle

Back to top Go down
Alsmp1

Alsmp1

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:33 am

spurs wrote:
Harborough Hotshots
Clint martin
Dan thomas
Tom Stafford
grant
joe horner

Niffy
keeper
the lad called taylor

west end
tall lad up top
keeper

bowden
lad in middle
that lad andy taylor is preety decent too
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

Alsmp1 wrote:
spurs wrote:
Harborough Hotshots
Clint martin
Dan thomas
Tom Stafford
grant
joe horner

Niffy
keeper
the lad called taylor

west end
tall lad up top
keeper

bowden
lad in middle
that lad andy taylor is preety decent too
Haha another comedian welcome to the forum steve!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:04 pm

Niffy had some good players as did Harborough and Kibworth, noone has really amazed me though as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

Hotshots - Clint Martin
Wigston Rangers - Dan Mitchell
West End Utd Res - Ben Cooper
Little Bowden - Adam Green & Simon Barby

They would be my players of the league so far - we haven't played Kibworth yet so couldn't possibly comment on their team.

Clint Martin and Dan Mitchell both ran the show in their defeats of Bowden early season and the only stand out in the West End team we defeated was Cooper. The rest of the team played pretty average that day which is why they got a good hiding.

My own teams stand out players so far this season are definitely Barby and Green - possibly Dean Coles in his anchoring role in midfield should get a mention too.

Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 6:38 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Hotshots - Clint Martin
Wigston Rangers - Dan Mitchell
West End Utd Res - Ben Cooper
Little Bowden - Adam Green & Simon Barby

They would be my players of the league so far - we haven't played Kibworth yet so couldn't possibly comment on their team.

Clint Martin and Dan Mitchell both ran the show in their defeats of Bowden early season and the only stand out in the West End team we defeated was Cooper. The rest of the team played pretty average that day which is why they got a good hiding.

My own teams stand out players so far this season are definitely Barby and Green - possibly Dean Coles in his anchoring role in midfield should get a mention too.

Appreciated but I played terribly against you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 9:31 pm

Best player on that team though - sorry if that doesnt say much for the standard of play on that day!
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
AFC_SPORTING

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:16 pm

dan mitchel for wigston was nothing special.. very predictable
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:19 pm

AFC_SPORTING wrote:

Its Mitchell, and 20 goals says different. Managed one past you didn't I? Distinct lack of supply today.
You're welcome to an opinion though pal.
Back to top Go down
AFC_SPORTING

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:31 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
AFC_SPORTING wrote:

Its Mitchell, and 20 goals says different. Managed one past you didn't I? Distinct lack of supply today.

you did but our CB had u in his back pocket, which why i presume you were getting frustrated and lashed out?
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:33 pm

AFC_SPORTING wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
AFC_SPORTING wrote:

you did but our CB had u in his back pocket, which why i presume you were getting frustrated and lashed out?

Sorry but i think 20 goals does speak for itself, regardless of who had who in each others pockets, must be a tidy player to be scoring that many goals.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:37 pm

Haha, Lashed out? I went for the ball mate, I missed it, hence why I am not a centre back.
I have played against far better centre backs, there was no supply today at all. I hardly had anything to chase. Managed just 2 shots on goal, one went in. Can't complain really. It is not my performance that concerns me, I would much rather be winning games than scoring a hatful and losing as has been the case recently.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 2:51 pm

Have to agree with the top post - that our keeper - Northy is outstanding...got us 3 points again today and his 3rd clean sheet of the season - which is pretty rare in division 6.

Taylor - Kyle is out now for the rest of the season unfortunately.

I have to agree with Dan that he has managed to spank some goals in this season- none against us though Wink Keep it up mate!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6   BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST PLAYERS/KEEPERS IN DIV 6
Page 1 of 1