HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cup Draw??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:18 pm

we have some team called bullshead no anything about them?
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:18 pm

PaulMcshane wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
so after all this comotion does anybody actually know when the county cup draw will be made or wot?

They get released on friday for all the normal people, however if you are sleeping with a member of the leicestershire fa like NRI or widds as he calls himself you will already know.
i think you want to touch widds up!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:25 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

Is this true?
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

PaulMcshane wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Hey said it once then it stopped ask any ref since then I have been no problem, who do you play for anyway and how do they put up with u?? Constantly bitching and sniping, you sure you not a woman??? Get a grip of your self and stop annoying everyone else. An as for the hard man jibe.. Were that come from?? An as widds said I will say the same any problem with me contact me and stop being a annoying little sh&@t on the forum

The hard man jibes come from the fact you were stood on the side of the pitch abusing a referee, very hard of you.

you never answered all the questions?? Who u play for how do the put up with you? Why are u an annoying dickhe@d?
We havebeen through the ref situation before he got an appolgy and I have paid my fine and being a good boy while you continue to p*** people off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:42 pm

Don't call myself Widds. Others call me that. Anyone feel free. Even you mcshame
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:14 pm

scouse1 wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Hey said it once then it stopped ask any ref since then I have been no problem, who do you play for anyway and how do they put up with u?? Constantly bitching and sniping, you sure you not a woman??? Get a grip of your self and stop annoying everyone else. An as for the hard man jibe.. Were that come from?? An as widds said I will say the same any problem with me contact me and stop being a annoying little sh&@t on the forum

The hard man jibes come from the fact you were stood on the side of the pitch abusing a referee, very hard of you.

you never answered all the questions?? Who u play for how do the put up with you? Why are u an annoying dickhe@d?
We havebeen through the ref situation before he got an appolgy and I have paid my fine and being a good boy while you continue to p*** people off.

I don't have to explain myself to potty mouths like yourself. You stick to abusing referees big man.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:31 pm

PaulMcshane wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
scouse1 wrote:

I don't have to explain myself to potty mouths like yourself. You stick to abusing referees big man.

you starting to look a bit silly now repeating yourself don't you think. Be a big boy an tell us all who you play for?? Why keep it to yourself? Could it be that every post you put are annoying that many people that someone will be in the same league as you? Or is it because you are a very sad lonley fellow with nothing better to do than annoy people?? Hope it in my divison son
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:36 pm

scouse1 wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
scouse1 wrote:

you starting to look a bit silly now repeating yourself don't you think. Be a big boy an tell us all who you play for?? Why keep it to yourself? Could it be that every post you put are annoying that many people that someone will be in the same league as you? Or is it because you are a very sad lonley fellow with nothing better to do than annoy people?? Hope it in my divison son

I don't answer to bullies, and i don't answer to retards. You appear to be both.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:39 pm

confused

Last edited by Hellboy on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 5:27 pm

I am neither as it has already been stated were as you sit on a computer and just annoy people, any onewho wants to tell us who this idiot is it will be appreciated or I suppose we could just look at squad lists. You no who I am, so why hide behind your computer? Also looked at some of your posts an it seems like you are on here simply to annoy people, grow up or **** off
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 6:31 pm

the answer to who he is scouse1 = gaz hyatt
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:26 am

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

thats us how do u know this already ty? is it true or u winding up Laughing
be a close game if it is true heard u got a very decent team down there
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:26 am

saff lounge wrote:

the answer to who he is scouse1 = gaz hyatt

thought gaz hyatt was spartano 1?
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:31 am

greeeedy wrote:
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

on a wind up mate just seen your post on whos who got so put thta!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 12:14 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

on a wind up mate just seen your post on whos who got so put thta!

oh right thought so lol lets try meet at holmes park Wink
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 4:04 pm

Gaz Hyatt = hellboy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 6:38 pm

how come some teams know who they have and we dont?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 6:55 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
how come some teams know who they have and we dont?

Don't believe everything you see on the Forum.

County have not yet announced the draw - but it is due any day now.

The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:56 am

Emailed to club secs on thursday afternoon

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw??   County Cup Draw?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2