Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mmm_boogie

Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order Empty
PostSubject: Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order   Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 8:34 am

We (trinderbox)...have turned up for the last 2 weeks with full squad ready for a game, and have been let down by the opposition on both mornings. Last week it was "the good old days"...and this week, even more shockingly...Beaument 2010. We were not told til our whole team had arrived that our opponents did not have enough players turn up, or the manager hasnt turned up. We r a well run club, with an enthusiastic bunch of lads, and its dissapointing, when we make the effort to get up for a game, and the opponents basically cant be bothered to let us know they r not turning up. I hope we r awarded with the wins for both fixtures, because we have turned up with a squad both times. Very annoying, and i think its only right that the ague take action on these teams. Timewasters.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order   Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 8:56 am

Sometimes these sides try and ring around to get players up til 10am to try and get the game on. If they fail, thats why you know at 10.05 or so.

I dont know the individual circumstances, but thats Sunday football. If they were both cup games, I feel you should go through to the next round in both cups
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order   Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:51 am

Both of these postponements were in Cup Competitions.

In respect of The Good Old Days, I confirm that their discipline punishment includes their removal from the Billy Walton Cup with TrinderBox passing to Round 3, which as you know has already been drawn and posted.

In respect of Beaumont United 2010, this was a County Competition fixture and therefore beyond League jurisdiction. However, as sure as night follows day, anticipate they they will be revoved from the Competition with TrinderBox passing to Round 3 of the Sunday Trophy.

Our decision is, and a County FA decision will be subject to appeal.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order   Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 10:09 am

mmm_boogie wrote:
We (trinderbox)...have turned up for the last 2 weeks with full squad ready for a game, and have been let down by the opposition on both mornings. Last week it was "the good old days"...and this week, even more shockingly...Beaument 2010. We were not told til our whole team had arrived that our opponents did not have enough players turn up, or the manager hasnt turned up. We r a well run club, with an enthusiastic bunch of lads, and its dissapointing, when we make the effort to get up for a game, and the opponents basically cant be bothered to let us know they r not turning up. I hope we r awarded with the wins for both fixtures, because we have turned up with a squad both times. Very annoying, and i think its only right that the ague take action on these teams. Timewasters.

If they do it more than once strike them off, probably lying there in bed pi##ed up or out of their heads through other substances, acne covered sprogs begging for a game, and then can't even then be bothered to pick the phone up, if you've got one like that in your squad, kick em out and get someone who wants to play.....if all teams did the same you would eliminate the problem of lazyness, and then the other team members can get on and play the game properly.

We all know who the liars and the lazy ones are, its about time the managers manned up, kick them out of the team.

This sort of behaviour is a big cause of teams folding in the end, and left with big fines.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order   Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 10:35 am

spoke the ref on that day who told me that a van with players in it had broke down, i asked where and he said on teh island on groby road near glenfield hospital.......i passed that point half hour earlier and there was a van with 3 or 4 men in it and it was broken down, i joked with my son that, there is a game not taking place as players cant get there......
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order   Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 12:21 pm

And even more surprising, none of them had a phone on them to let people know about what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order   Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cancelling Games without notice-BANG out of order
Page 1 of 1