Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Kit Wash

Go down 
+2
Skeems
Glenfield Town
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

Our kit wash guys just informed us he wont be doing it anymore due to work commitments.

Anybody got any local reliable cheap kit washers? Preferabley ones that collect and return it.

We have been paying £10 a week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/glenfieldtownsunday
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:28 pm

We get a different player to do it each week - usually in squad number order and then he just gets a free week from subs

I can not help you otherwise mate
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:06 pm

Glenfield Town wrote:
Our kit wash guys just informed us he wont be doing it anymore due to work commitments.

Anybody got any local reliable cheap kit washers? Preferabley ones that collect and return it.

We have been paying £10 a week.

I'll do it for a week if you only turn up with 6 players for our Billy Walton Cup tie?? Give us a fair chance....

On a serious note - I wash the kit for all 3 of our teams for £5 a kit.
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 7:09 pm

Just send lee varnham down the launderette
Back to top Go down
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 7:54 pm

Magna - Well firstly our players struggle to remember their own kits bags most weeks so letting them lose with the kit would result in us playing in skins (not a pretty site with some of our lads) cheers anyway

Niffy - Ill give you a tenner a week if you fancy an extra kit. And we usually only have 6 by the time we meet sunday mornings then the gaffer has to do the phone calls to find the rest of the drunken bums.

Chip - Good idea ill text Lurch now.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 10:22 am

£10 a week, blimey, 50 + items of clothing divided into £10 that wouldn't even pay for the daz and the electric, and then you want it picking up and returning affraid affraid

I'll do it for the same as what a ref gets paid.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 12:49 pm

Glenfield Town wrote:
Magna - Well firstly our players struggle to remember their own kits bags most weeks so letting them lose with the kit would result in us playing in skins (not a pretty site with some of our lads) cheers anyway

Niffy - Ill give you a tenner a week if you fancy an extra kit. And we usually only have 6 by the time we meet sunday mornings then the gaffer has to do the phone calls to find the rest of the drunken bums.

Does this mean you have 6!! sober players on a sunday morning...I see now why your in the prem!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 4:48 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Glenfield Town wrote:

Does this mean you have 6!! sober players on a sunday morning...I see now why your in the prem!! Very Happy

Yeh the 6 sober ones are the over 30s
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 2:57 pm

my mrs washes the saff lounges kit every week for a tenner, by the time the season ends it pays for a new washing machine, she will certainly need 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kit Wash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Wash   Kit Wash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit Wash
Page 1 of 1