HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Alliance League World Cup Applications...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

Alliance League World Cup Applications... Empty
PostSubject: Alliance League World Cup Applications...   Alliance League World Cup Applications... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:21 pm

I'd happily volunteer myself to be on the organising committee for this... now that that cheating c*nt Henry has cost me my world cup dream of Trappatoni walking through Mossdale Meadows and seeing a bright Irish right-winger who he reckons could be the next Liam Lawrence.
Anyway, just wanna see if it is feasible...
So I reckon we could have rules on how you qualify to represent a nation.

1: You are of that origin:
ie: Born there, lived there for 5 years, parents were born there, grandparents born there.

2: You have the name of the country or city/landmark in your name:
eg: Alan Brazil could play for Brazil, Dion Dublin could play for Ireland, John Ford (Fjord) could play for Norway.

Any other suggestions?

This should happen tho, we're missing out on the International scene here in the Alliance
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League World Cup Applications...   Alliance League World Cup Applications... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:51 pm

I don't really understand the logistics of this mate?

Could you explain what your intending to do etc?
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League World Cup Applications...   Alliance League World Cup Applications... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 6:22 pm

It's simple, all natonalities from within the alliance join up with their fellow countrymen and then during the summer we have a wee tournament. Only we don't need to go all the way to South Africa for it.
So we have a team consisting of all English players, a team consisting of all Irish players, a team consisting of all Italian players, etc
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League World Cup Applications...   Alliance League World Cup Applications... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 1:29 am

Oh ok I get it.

What about if theres only one italian player?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League World Cup Applications...   Alliance League World Cup Applications... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance League World Cup Applications...
Page 1 of 1