Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

cup upset??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

cup upset?? Empty
PostSubject: cup upset??   cup upset?? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:31 pm

The round up of the weekends fixtures had the MDH Knights down as causing a cup upset yet after playing and winning against magna preseason we didn't think it was that much of an upset, just a franking of form! That said we love the Magna boys and weish it coulda been a final and in fairness they're a bloody good side! I wish threm all the best in the league and ross and ralph have got em playin some really good stuff. We may have road our luck letting them back in from 4 nil up but we'll have a crack whoever we're up against although div 1 leicester academicals next week might just be a step too far... Now that woukd be an upset!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

cup upset?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup upset??   cup upset?? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 8:48 am

Cheers mate- always a good game, and good battle with Mr Perry. Its a shame the game was marred by the bizarre referring decision that ultimately cost us. You scored four good goals, taking advantage of the discontent in the camp after the goal was given for 2-0. The whole squad is guttered to be out the competition especially as we have done so well in it previously- be strange wacthing a Stokes Cup Final!!

But genuine good luck to you boys and I am sure if any one needed reminding not to take you lightly its reforced by knocking out a team a division above. Having trained with you I know you have a good bunch and sure u will go far this year! Hope we are in the mix come the end of the season for the league as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

cup upset?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup upset??   cup upset?? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 4:49 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Cheers mate- always a good game, and good battle with Mr Perry. Its a shame the game was marred by the bizarre referring decision that ultimately cost us. You scored four good goals, taking advantage of the discontent in the camp after the goal was given for 2-0. The whole squad is guttered to be out the competition especially as we have done so well in it previously- be strange wacthing a Stokes Cup Final!!

But genuine good luck to you boys and I am sure if any one needed reminding not to take you lightly its reforced by knocking out a team a division above. Having trained with you I know you have a good bunch and sure u will go far this year! Hope we are in the mix come the end of the season for the league as well!

Now this is what i call good sportsmanship!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

cup upset?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup upset??   cup upset?? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 5:21 pm

hear hear magna are a good bunch of lads apart from the obvious bitter riley lol

looking forward to our next battle with magna just hope we can raise it against you boys
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

cup upset?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup upset??   cup upset?? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:42 am

We are looking forward to our battle with Superfly and Sparta again this season as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
riley

cup upset?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup upset??   cup upset?? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:07 am

spartano1 wrote:
hear hear magna are a good bunch of lads apart from the obvious bitter riley lol

looking forward to our next battle with magna just hope we can raise it against you boys

im bitter becouse i dont like tom measures??? i atually hope you lot do well i still have mates who play for both teams!!! wilkes wardy welshy!!! maybes ken and sid from the reserves!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cup upset?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cup upset??   cup upset?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cup upset??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: