Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Harborough hotshots

Go down 
+16
timmy mallet
ace ventura
EJT09
rudedog
NiffyA
patsharp
Robbo
mthompson08
Hellboy
leon
tekkas
LCFCHOTSHOT
WEUR
chubby
Plough new boy
Number1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
patsharp

patsharp

Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 5:48 pm

You only get one shot so make it count you might never get this moment again!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:37 pm

lol quality you coming pub to watch gaME with me and ben mr thompson
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:44 pm

Why would i come to your farm and watch football with you......
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 7:54 pm

pat you could come down the farm an see ya mam, we keep her in a pen, with the other pigs
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:35 pm

But tekkas... your momma is so fat the Bowden team jog around her before a game for a warm up!

Last edited by patsharp on Thu 14 Oct 2010, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:43 am

my name is tekkas.
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 1:59 pm

Well observed... my name is Pat! Smile
Back to top Go down
ace ventura

ace ventura

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:18 am

Harborough Hotshots are a half decent team in my opinion, they have half a dozen "good" players that know the game, they havent been together long and should do ok, think ive seen as few of the players from MDH Knights? Think there was a bit of a falling out so team split?
Back to top Go down
ace ventura

ace ventura

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:19 am

tekkas and pat... this is a forum not a playground... grow up.
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:59 am

coming from ace ventura, thats a bit rich......alllllllll riiiighhhtyyyy thennnnnn!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ace ventura

ace ventura

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:50 pm

c'mon tekkas, everyones has an alias? just a bit petty some of the things you have said about hotshots? you gotta expect people to say stuff to you?
Also Pat... Hilarious comments about the meadow! haha
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 2:46 pm

petty yes but true also, chavtastic team who think they are better than they are!!! do you disagree????
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 2:47 pm

ace ventura wrote:
c'mon tekkas, everyones has an alias? just a bit petty some of the things you have said about hotshots? you gotta expect people to say stuff to you?
Also Pat... Hilarious comments about the meadow! haha

i thought this was a forum an not a playground, you clown!
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 7:20 pm

I have a thought.... i think you need to change your name from Tekkas, bet ur such a bad footballer with no tekkers what so ever?
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 8:34 pm

my name is tekkas, i have unbelievable tekkers, your name is pat, you have a poncy gay mullet!
Back to top Go down
ace ventura

ace ventura

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 10:13 am

lets remember what the forum is for? back on the relveant topic? Harborough hotshots?
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 1:11 pm

poor outfit, hand me down kit, hand me down players, mostly rejected from lutterworth knights and i think a couple of little bowden rejects thrown into the mix!
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 1:55 pm

There a completly new team, the manager use to manage the knights and then started the new team with a fresh set of lads and he took some of the knights with him, the knight have been sitting in div 4 for 12 plus years and from what i hear anyway hotshots are a much better team than you! Iv never seen a bowden player in my whole undesputed career with teckers so i stand by my comment... your names a fraud!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 1:57 pm

i second that pat TEKKAS shut your mouth until you got your facts right
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 2:03 pm

WE SIT ABOVE YOU IN THE TABLE. FACTUAL ENOUGH FOR YOU NUMB NUTS
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 2:06 pm

Oh god... its a marathon not a sprint you invalidic human being! Plus hotshots have a game in hand which if they win they go 2 points clear... Didnt they beat you, quite easily too?
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 2:19 pm

moron, complete moron
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 6:07 pm

p.s i have much better tekkers and a much better haircut than you!
Back to top Go down
ace ventura

ace ventura

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 7:04 pm

tekkas this old now... just because a team sits above another in a league doesn't make them a better team? especially not at this point of the season?
Back to top Go down
leon

leon

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 7:28 pm

not when said team lost to other said team 3-0!!
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 7:38 pm

bowden are a better team than hotshots, we have played both teams, lost to bowden and beat hotshots twice.
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 7:43 pm

patsharp wrote:
Oh god... its a marathon not a sprint you invalidic human being! Plus hotshots have a game in hand which if they win they go 2 points clear... Didnt they beat you, quite easily too?

to be fair, hotshots do have a game in hand but they still have to win that game..bowden probably are playing above ourselves at the minute but if its ok for everyone one to slag/write us off before the season had started and before every game, then tekkas can go on all he wants about us being where we are.pat, u go on about us being the whipping boys of last season but arent your team in that position now? we were in div 4 last year so you boys are just as good i take it?...you also mentioned about the prospect of joining someone in div 6? maybe you should concentrate more on the team you play for and not who has better hair between you and tekkas!?

just a thought!?
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 7:44 pm

WEUR wrote:
bowden are a better team than hotshots, we have played both teams, lost to bowden and beat hotshots twice.

cheers
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 8:34 pm

[quote="WEUR"]bowden are a better team than hotshots, we have played both teams, lost to bowden and beat hotshots twice.[/quote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 2:50 pm

Bowden your actually so terrible... its embarressing that your even allowed to step a foot on a football pitch! You lost quite badly today from what i heard and Hotshots beat a division 4 team 7-3? Oh gosh.... all talk no tekkers!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 2:55 pm

patsharp wrote:
Bowden your actually so terrible... its embarressing that your even allowed to step a foot on a football pitch! You lost quite badly today from what i heard and Hotshots beat a division 4 team 7-3? Oh gosh.... all talk no tekkers!

Quality pat xxx
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 3:21 pm

WEUR wrote:

Lets be honest... the last time you played them they was all over you and you know that! I witnessed it with my own two eyes, it was mecurial! By the way just watching the liverpool game, how bad are they, Torres get out of Phillip Nevilles pocket! clown
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 7:46 pm

patsharp wrote:

you still not found a team to play for mate? maybe u could play for us, if your good enough? hotshots played a team bottom of div 4 while we played team top end div 4 but there u go...werent u in that game? your a barry venison wannabee but u never know, u could do a job for someone..giggin them up wont sign u up,maybe u should offer some prizes and get in there?
Back to top Go down
patsharp

patsharp

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:29 pm

Lets be honest i have better hair than barry venison... i think i use the better shampoo! Yeh i have a team now mate... all sorted out now! Scored today for my boys, was a screamer!!!
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 7:42 am

patsharp wrote:
WEUR wrote:

Lets be honest... the last time you played them they was all over you and you know that! I witnessed it with my own two eyes, it was mecurial! By the way just watching the liverpool game, how bad are they, Torres get out of Phillip Nevilles pocket! clown

lol like i said in a previous post, dont know what game you were watching as the hotshots lads and what looked like the manager agreed we looked good for our win, "all over us" think thats a bit of an understatement pat.

Wow harborough beat a team 2 divisions higher than them that have won a grand 0 games scored 2 goals and conceded 28, what a victory for them!!!

We beat a division 4 team 3 weeks ago 4-1 that were in the top 5 does that make us superstars???

Back to top Go down
ace ventura

ace ventura

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 10:16 am

haha, this is so funny, both teams are poor but hotshots are a new team? bowden have always been poor... I dont think i have heard or seen of a game where bowden have deserved anything? Pat who you playing for now? Is it hotshots after how much you have been loving them in here recently?
Tekkas, you play for bowden... If you had any idea about the game you would know you have no tekkas at all... need anyone say anything else?
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:43 am

Yes hotshots are a new team but i wouldnt say we are poor. Id say we are finding our feet, we have made a few defensive errors that have cost us. Our attacking play looks unstoppable at times and we boast a right winger and striker that would have any defender in the alliances pants down never mind div 6, we also have a centre mid who is constantly being baited by a few prem an div 1 teams. NONE OF THIS REALLY MATTERS TO US ,WE ARE JUST MATES, PLAYING FOOTBALL COURSE WE WANT TO WIN BUT ISNT THAT EVERYONES AIM. We have had 2 bad results this season, both against west end maybe they will become our bogey team, i dont know, what i do know is apart from those 2 games so far we have done ourselves justice.........TEKKERS your a childlike fool......at least thompson and that give a half decent opinion on things, bet your not even in the team.........PAT SHARP, IM ON TO YOU ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:45 am

WEUR wrote:
patsharp wrote:
WEUR wrote:

lol like i said in a previous post, dont know what game you were watching as the hotshots lads and what looked like the manager agreed we looked good for our win, "all over us" think thats a bit of an understatement pat.

Wow harborough beat a team 2 divisions higher than them that have won a grand 0 games scored 2 goals and conceded 28, what a victory for them!!!

We beat a division 4 team 3 weeks ago 4-1 that were in the top 5 does that make us superstars???

to be fair i watched a bit of the hotshots game against good old days as we were on the pitch next to them so when i came off at 60 mins i had a good half hour to see what their game was going like hotshots played some good stuff and were value for more than the 7-3 scorline suggests could have easily been double figures me personally think they will defo be top 3 as an outsiders point of view i think that should settle the arguement between u all
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:33 pm

greeeedy wrote:
WEUR wrote:
patsharp wrote:
WEUR wrote:

to be fair i watched a bit of the hotshots game against good old days as we were on the pitch next to them so when i came off at 60 mins i had a good half hour to see what their game was going like hotshots played some good stuff and were value for more than the 7-3 scorline suggests could have easily been double figures me personally think they will defo be top 3 as an outsiders point of view i think that should settle the arguement between u all

Thank you for that greedy. We just wanna play football and play football well, we would like to get promoted this season but no one is saying we will, anyone who comes on here saying such things this early in the season ( especially a new team) would have to be a complete retard. So when a team like little bowden come on here giving it bobby big licks it just makes me think they are setting themselves up for a big fall
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 2:19 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
WEUR wrote:
patsharp wrote:
WEUR wrote:

Thank you for that greedy. We just wanna play football and play football well, we would like to get promoted this season but no one is saying we will, anyone who comes on here saying such things this early in the season ( especially a new team) would have to be a complete retard. So when a team like little bowden come on here giving it bobby big licks it just makes me think they are setting themselves up for a big fall

no probs mate i give credit where its due and think u deserved some matey keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harborough hotshots    Harborough hotshots  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harborough hotshots
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next