Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 13th October

Go down 
+37
man in black
stav
Joey Barton
gattuso
Paulo
Tubby NRI
mjsajs08
NiffyA
Throop Gaffer
bpmsmurf
Plough new boy
mthompson08
riley
funtime frankie
Rajiv14
Skeems
mowmacre fc
alliance no1
simplesimon
littlebigman
dezza
welshys yasmines
greeeedy
Tomassi
Polska legend II
Sparky
Fieldy
superfly sec
talbotkeeper
spartano1
Hairy Hebrew!
WEUR
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Alan Partridge
Hellboy
Devvo
Aussie Owl
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:29 pm

ref today was bryan morrell loves a comment loudest person on the pitch and best ref in alliance along with mcilroy who reffed us against star
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:38 pm

alliance no1 wrote:
gary is a qualified referee and not manager
he acts as if he is?hes definately attached to foxes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:40 pm

Match report now on website

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Banner_Match_Reports.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 7:00 pm

alliance no1 wrote:

Gaz is the foxes gaffer for defo!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 7:25 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Scrappy garage 6 - 4 sporting highcross

Our lads did really well today considering we had stef stapleton in goal 1st half and hes a striker!!

Both teams played some quality football going forward and it was proper end to end stuff and I don't think one team dominated the game overall having said that scrappy are easily the best team we've played this season, they forced our back four into mistakes and our defence is usually solid!! We were 2-0 down at one point and got it to 3-3 at half time then went 5-3 to scrappy,we got another back so 5-4 with 5 mins to go I made decision to go 3-4-3 to try and snatch a equaliser and cos of that we got caught short on the break and scrappy got there 6th!! So my fault lads for being too adventurous lol at least we went for it though

Both teams had players missing with some playing out of position but you couldn't tell as it was a quality game.

Our goals coming from ryan allen 2,jacob williamson and leon thraves with a screamer!!

Greeedy... 21-1!!!!!! F*** me that's good!!! Well done mate I'm thinking you lot are going to be challenging the top 2 big time this year!! Hope you lot aren't in that type of form when you play us!!

starting to find our feet now just hope we can get some consistency going for a few games now and start puttin some points on the board. yeah should be a quality game dezza between us lookin forward to it matey.
bad luck today mate but certainly showing everyone that they have got to be on top form to beat u

know what you mean about points on the board we've only got 3 ha ha but when i got our fixtures and saw first 4 games were glenny,prem,advance and scrappy i'd have taken that all day long but now feel disappointed with it. as for our game i reckon there might be goals in it for some reason??????? yeah we are giving a good account of ourselves but want to start getting the results are play deserves as everyone saying your a good side only keeps you motivate for so long haha as for finding your feet i reckon you've found them and grew a few extra today lol
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 7:31 pm

The Wheel 1 FC Komrska 0

Poor poor game today from us, We had nothing and made it very easy for The Wheel. A better team would of destroyed us on this performance. Their goal was miles offside but the ref thought our linesman was cheating so gave the goal oh well we didn't deserve anything from the game as we were shockingly bad.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 7:43 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:
welshys yasmines wrote:
Saff Lounge 3-1 Sparta Res

Soundly beaten today, some of our lads just wern't up for it. To be fair Saff should have scored more. Will easily win division 5 this season.

i dont think you have played the talbot or mdh knights yet and neither have the lounge, so i dont think that the lounge will be thinking about winning the league

daftest comment ive seen for a long time

i think the daft comment has come from yourself tomassi, you have said the lounge will win the league easily, yet you havent played mdh or talbot and neither have the lounge and thats without naming others that we havent played yet, so nothing daft about my comment, i do remember saying that you wont win it a few weeks ago though, now unless you are a lot better than what i saw at friar lane and today, i think my comments are quite correct, makes me wonder who really has come out with the daftest comments

Hook line and sinker!! enjoyed that bite Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 7:46 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Scrappy garage 6 - 4 sporting highcross

Our lads did really well today considering we had stef stapleton in goal 1st half and hes a striker!!

Both teams played some quality football going forward and it was proper end to end stuff and I don't think one team dominated the game overall having said that scrappy are easily the best team we've played this season, they forced our back four into mistakes and our defence is usually solid!! We were 2-0 down at one point and got it to 3-3 at half time then went 5-3 to scrappy,we got another back so 5-4 with 5 mins to go I made decision to go 3-4-3 to try and snatch a equaliser and cos of that we got caught short on the break and scrappy got there 6th!! So my fault lads for being too adventurous lol at least we went for it though

Both teams had players missing with some playing out of position but you couldn't tell as it was a quality game.

Our goals coming from ryan allen 2,jacob williamson and leon thraves with a screamer!!

Greeedy... 21-1!!!!!! F*** me that's good!!! Well done mate I'm thinking you lot are going to be challenging the top 2 big time this year!! Hope you lot aren't in that type of form when you play us!!

starting to find our feet now just hope we can get some consistency going for a few games now and start puttin some points on the board. yeah should be a quality game dezza between us lookin forward to it matey.
bad luck today mate but certainly showing everyone that they have got to be on top form to beat u

know what you mean about points on the board we've only got 3 ha ha but when i got our fixtures and saw first 4 games were glenny,prem,advance and scrappy i'd have taken that all day long but now feel disappointed with it. as for our game i reckon there might be goals in it for some reason??????? yeah we are giving a good account of ourselves but want to start getting the results are play deserves as everyone saying your a good side only keeps you motivate for so long haha as for finding your feet i reckon you've found them and grew a few extra today lol

i know exactly what u mean think this is going to be a topsy turvy season with the top 2 apart any of the rest capable of beating each other and yeah 22 good feet today lol
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 7:48 pm

Magna 73 2-3 Glenfield Town.Very close game and dont think either side would have been disapointed in a point but like we did against highcross we got the important winner in a game of 2 halfs,the penalty was dubious to say the least but think the ref was a bit behind play and the wrong side of the challenge,but gave a great finish to the game i suppose.hopefully we can get a run of games behind us now as we've been a bit stop start so far which i dont think as helped our 1st half performances,had a couple out today just glad of the 3 points,cheers magna good bunch of lads and all the best till the return cant see many teams getting an easy 3 points of you lot and can see why ryan is heading the charts looked sharp today and as been a thorn in the side of glenfield saturdays and sundays for years
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 8:06 pm

wafc wrote:
alliance no1 wrote:

thought as much ......shouldnt be reffing his own side!!plenty of refs about.
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 8:10 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
ref today was bryan morrell loves a comment loudest person on the pitch and best ref in alliance along with mcilroy who reffed us against star
alliance has very good refs too many good ones to single out any...tommy hollidge doing a good job
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 8:15 pm

magna 2 -3 trinderbox

really good game to watch!!! they were technically alot better and passed it around well but are team work and work ethic made for a really good game!!! a blatent penalty turned down at 1-1 but the game was played in good spirit and although i thought they did deserve the win in the end a last minute winner is always hard to take!!

Editted by Moderator
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 8:16 pm

simplesimon wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
alliance has very good refs too many good ones to single out any...tommy hollidge doing a good job

our ref was quality today mark something 10 out of 10
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 8:50 pm

little bowden 2-1 niffy rangers a

simon barby, ed thompson. was good game all round, end to end. bowden even scored niffy's goal!!! had to hold on towards the end but its good to see bowden get a result they deserve..good bunch of lads. hopefully we can push on from here and cause one or two more upsets!!

http://littlebowden.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 8:53 pm

a bit to easy for bowden today had a great player in the middle set both goals up cant believe there top should have won by more. pnly joking good lads one proper cock though
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 8:58 pm

simplesimon wrote:
wafc wrote:
alliance no1 wrote:

Do you really think Gary wants to Ref his own team?he wants to manage on a Sunday not Ref but there is not always a lot of Refs about so he does the league a favour and Refs the foxes,stop moaning
Back to top Go down
bpmsmurf

bpmsmurf

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 9:04 pm

Hood Park Rangers 2 FC Kibworth 5 could have should have done better
Nathan Murphy
Tom Bradley - Smith (2)
Joe Moult (2)
Back to top Go down
Throop Gaffer

Throop Gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 9:16 pm

Throop.fc 3-1 Thurlaston
We got to the quarters last season so we fancied our chances today.
Good bunch of lads up there but we got all three goals in the first half which killed them off to be fair. Goals- Adam tester, Leon Doughty,Mark Wagstaff
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 10:32 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
a bit to easy for bowden today had a great player in the middle set both goals up cant believe there top should have won by more. pnly joking good lads one proper cock though

Who was the cock?? I'd be interested to know -

Think you boys deserved the win today as the lads didn't show up for us!!

To be fair on the scoreline the amount of chances warranted a 0-0 draw...nothing was clear cut...and yeah the goal we scored which our striker flicked on was ensured by your defender!! hahaha

Good luck for the season!!

Editted by Moderator
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 10:43 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Who was the cock?? I'd be interested to know - I thought it was the ref after a shocking performance and collusion with the opposition!!

To be fair on the scoreline the amount of chances warranted a 0-0 draw...nothing was clear cut...and yeah the goal we scored which our striker flicked on was ensured by your defender!! hahaha

havent our reses got u 2 in the cup? bowden i mean
Back to top Go down
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:26 am

New Road Inn wrote:
We won 7-2 today. Finally had majority of our players back. A few key players still not available but apparently much improved on recent performances. The lads took to the New manager and both New signing played well with Darren Bailey geting two on his debut after coming on as a pub. Apparently Andy ilnicki grabbed a volley and free kick cementing his place as the white Roberto Carlos. Heard we passed the ball really well today as well. Top effort NRI

We played well, definately the stronger team although I understand Beaumont had a few missing. Started off quite brightly although went 1-0 down. Knocked the ball around nicely in spells and went in 3-1 up at half time, Bailey scoring just before the half time whistle. Beaumont scored 1st in the 2nd half to make it 3-2 but once we scored the 4th we got back on top. Very scrappy 2nd half but battled well and delighted to come away with a 7-2 victory. Good luck to Beaumont for rest of season - that Jamie Jones can put a tackle in! Very Happy Razz Laughing

Goal scorers for NRI:
Bailey (2)
A Ilnicki (2)
Heighton (2)
M Ilnicki
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:49 am

NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Who was the cock?? I'd be interested to know - I thought it was the ref after a shocking performance and collusion with the opposition!!

Obviously your a expert on Refereeing thats why your playing for Niffy A (QUALITY) A Ref cant book you for abusive language it has to be a sending off for that so may be he booked players for dissent,i'm sure there would not have been any dissent and the Referee imagined all the words he thought were said to him,he should be ashamed of himself for colluding with the opposition and costing you the game,damn Refs,i'm certain your defeat had nothing to do with your own failings it was all the Refs fault,get real
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:52 am

fc hoskins wrote:

have 2 agree great ref, real charecter wud throw ritchie robertson in the hat to!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:59 am

Magna Town 2 - 3 Trinderbox (Billy Walton)

Hogan Smith
Leon Blaber

Enjoyable game, like Riley said end to end, we missed a couple of sitters which may have settled us down but good battling performance, tried to give them as little space as possible. Hopefully can take that kind of spirit and work rate into next weeks Stokes Cup game! Ultimately George Himan last minute goal killed us!

Thanks to Steve Kirk and his boys, hope they go far in the comp!!
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:22 am

littlebigman wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
wafc wrote:
alliance no1 wrote:

Do you really think Gary wants to Ref his own team?he wants to manage on a Sunday not Ref but there is not always a lot of Refs about so he does the league a favour and Refs the foxes,stop moaning
Sad a manager shouldnt ref his own side
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:49 am

simplesimon wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
wafc wrote:
alliance no1 wrote:

got to agree there u cant ref your own team even if he is doing the league a favour its not fair on the opposition but only my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:23 pm

to be fair to gaz he is a good ref and we had him on a game where we played foxes and he in no way favoured his own team, if anything it was the opposite way round.

any team that play foxes and have gaz as the ref dont have anything to worry about in my opinion as once he has the whistle he is just the ref and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:26 pm

wafc wrote:
to be fair to gaz he is a good ref and we had him on a game where we played foxes and he in no way favoured his own team, if anything it was the opposite way round.

any team that play foxes and have gaz as the ref dont have anything to worry about in my opinion as once he has the whistle he is just the ref and nothing more.

thats fair enough dont know the bloke so cant comment i just wouldnt like to be reffed by the team who we are playing's manager unless of course he accepted my bribe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:51 pm

Tomassi

Subject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October Yesterday at 7:43 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welshys yasmines wrote:
welshys yasmines wrote:
Saff Lounge 3-1 Sparta Res

Soundly beaten today, some of our lads just wern't up for it. To be fair Saff should have scored more. Will easily win division 5 this season.

i dont think you have played the talbot or mdh knights yet and neither have the lounge, so i dont think that the lounge will be thinking about winning the league

daftest comment ive seen for a long time

i think the daft comment has come from yourself tomassi, you have said the lounge will win the league easily, yet you havent played mdh or talbot and neither have the lounge and thats without naming others that we havent played yet, so nothing daft about my comment, i do remember saying that you wont win it a few weeks ago though, now unless you are a lot better than what i saw at friar lane and today, i think my comments are quite correct, makes me wonder who really has come out with the daftest comments

Hook line and sinker!! enjoyed that bite

about the only thing you did enjoy on sunday, goodnight
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 1:30 pm

seen the bullshead against wigston yesterday and couldnt believe what i was watching.. not 1 single wigston player from last season is there anymore. bullshead do play some good stuff and was still impressed with them
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 1:42 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

have 2 agree great ref, real charecter wud throw ritchie robertson in the hat to!

yes richie is quality .im just going on who has reffed us this season so far hopefully all future games all refs will be as good as these and also be vocal like mr. morrell who tells u whay he has gave a free kick and why he is booking you the big RESPECT thing is both ways well will respect the decision if we get told wot for !
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 1:52 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

yes richie is quality .im just going on who has reffed us this season so far hopefully all future games all refs will be as good as these and also be vocal like mr. morrell who tells u whay he has gave a free kick and why he is booking you the big RESPECT thing is both ways well will respect the decision if we get told wot for !

Dont think any player can argue with a ref if he is honest in what he has seen and what he has given! exactly what brian, ricthie (and I am sure plenty of others) do very well
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 1:59 pm

greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
wafc wrote:
alliance no1 wrote:

got to agree there u cant ref your own team even if he is doing the league a favour its not fair on the opposition but only my opinion

I was on the receiving end of a 7-0 thrashing by the Foxes yesterday and yes Gaz did ref but i've got to admit the reffing was spot on and there wasn't a wrong decision given.

Editted by Moderator
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 2:02 pm

wafc wrote:

Couldn't agree more!!! (although we lost 7-0)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 2:03 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
wafc wrote:
alliance no1 wrote:

I was on the receiving end of a 7-0 thrashing by the Foxes yesterday and yes Gaz did ref but i've got to admit the reffing was spot on and there wasn't a wrong decision given.

Have to agree Joey if I am honest. He gave one decision in our favour, cost them a goal, their team got on his back and then every decision was then given against us! Difficult enough playing a very good side like Foxes who move the ball very well and obiovusly Division above without someone making it unnecessarily harder
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 2:50 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:
about the only thing you did enjoy on sunday, goodnight

surprisingly some people do play sunday football for enjoyment win or lose, did your teacher at school never tell you its the taking part that counts Laughing also the apprentice was pretty good last night too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:17 pm

greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
wafc wrote:
alliance no1 wrote:

I know the league didnt have a Ref for his game so he Reffed it,he doesnt want to Ref Sundays so he was doing everyone a favour,if he didnt do it someone far less experienced than him would of done it
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:25 pm

NiffyA wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Obviously your a expert on Refereeing thats why your playing for Niffy A (QUALITY) A Ref cant book you for abusive language it has to be a sending off for that so may be he booked players for dissent,i'm sure there would not have been any dissent and the Referee imagined all the words he thought were said to him,he should be ashamed of himself for colluding with the opposition and costing you the game,damn Refs,i'm certain your defeat had nothing to do with your own failings it was all the Refs fault,get real

Obviously you only read half the message you dimwit!! I said that the Bowden boys deserved the win!! I was just stating that the referee ruined the game for us and probably the bowden boys somewhat also!! I've never seen so many foul throws in 1 game!! Also seemed that we were playing touch football, whereby tackles were prohibited.

I have played for all 3 teams but decided to take charge of the A team to help the team drive forward, so have a quick chat with yourself on that 1!!

And the bookings were awful - I'm looking forward to seeing what he's submitted to the league!!
I read all the message di**hea* i must admit i fell asleep half way through it but read it all in the end,the bit about collusion interested me,obviously your using words which you dont know the meaning off,a bit of a tip if the Ref is giving foul throws then throw correctly,not hard is it?
good luck on driving the A team forward,but i think all managers should be made aware of the laws of the game,then perhaps they wouldnt have to sprout such drivel
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:19 pm

littlebigman wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Obviously you only read half the message you dimwit!! I said that the Bowden boys deserved the win!! I was just stating that the referee ruined the game for us and probably the bowden boys somewhat also!! I've never seen so many foul throws in 1 game!! Also seemed that we were playing touch football, whereby tackles were prohibited.

I have played for all 3 teams but decided to take charge of the A team to help the team drive forward, so have a quick chat with yourself on that 1!!

And the bookings were awful - I'm looking forward to seeing what he's submitted to the league!!
I read all the message di**hea* i must admit i fell asleep half way through it but read it all in the end,the bit about collusion interested me,obviously your using words which you dont know the meaning off,a bit of a tip if the Ref is giving foul throws then throw correctly,not hard is it?
good luck on driving the A team forward,but i think all managers should be made aware of the laws of the game,then perhaps they wouldnt have to sprout such drivel
Bloody hell mate, you need to chill out a bit. just about every post of yours is having a pop at someone. what is it small man syndrome Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:23 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Good ref and a top bloke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 13th October
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next