Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 13th October

Go down 
+37
man in black
stav
Joey Barton
gattuso
Paulo
Tubby NRI
mjsajs08
NiffyA
Throop Gaffer
bpmsmurf
Plough new boy
mthompson08
riley
funtime frankie
Rajiv14
Skeems
mowmacre fc
alliance no1
simplesimon
littlebigman
dezza
welshys yasmines
greeeedy
Tomassi
Polska legend II
Sparky
Fieldy
superfly sec
talbotkeeper
spartano1
Hairy Hebrew!
WEUR
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Alan Partridge
Hellboy
Devvo
Aussie Owl
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
stav

stav

Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:00 pm

wafc wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
he was fine on Sunday, to be fair. Although a few of the players got a bit uptight!

Were used to it now mark. Like I've said before it's usually the ones that have never seen us that call us. As 90% of the teams we play find us as you did on Sunday.

Does get a bit boring after a while but if it keeps them entertained let them carry on!
don't let it get to you. like i've said in the past, we played you 3 times last year and even though you won all 3 all our lads enjoyed the games and the banter. made a refreshing change to have a good battle then on two occasions go over your pub and have a laugh. yours is one of the first results I look for now
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:13 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
noticed quite a bit of 'ref bashing' on here this season, every week you are guaranteed a comment that refers to 'ref was shocking' etc. think the point is if a ref IS or WAS that bad (and a team aren't just blaming him because they lost) then there are proper channels to address this - i.e. you 'undermark' him rather than doing it all in public on here

Exactamundo!!!
I reckon a new forum for Refs would be fun - where they can slate players who made a crap pass or spooned a shot over, and they can claim that player should never set foot on a pitch again etc.....but leave keepers alone
I would be up for that, and it seriously wouldn't bother me what was said. I've had refs compliment me and laugh at me (mainly laugh at me, lol) when the game is in play, and to be honest I prefer these refs, as you can talk to them and have banter. Like I said before, personal insults are not needed but to say 'this ref was poor this week' and then give a reason why you think so is reasonable in my opinion, That wouldn't be saying that that ref was a bad referee, just had a poor game. Most referee's are men of the world and would not even batter an eyelid, any that did have lived a very sheltered life, but discussions and giving your opinion is what I thought forum's were for.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:32 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
About the refs, Another league has upped the anti by offering referees more money for games in a desperate attempt to attract them. This is why we have to be so careful or they will simply move to that league.

Greeeedy & Mobbsy, you have a quality side there and i fully expect you to finish 3rd - if Scrappy had beat Wigston 21-1 we would all be raving about it, keep up the good work!

think most refs would still stay with us for the sake of an extra £2, but you are right we do need to look after them
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:35 pm

wafc wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
you speak from experience Danny?

Yes mate I puta report in once last year and didn't even get as much as a reply to say it had been received so in my opinion there's not much point In giving us a platform to get our views across if it's just ignored!

Not sure if acknowledgements ever get issued but would think your views were taken into account
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:36 pm

man in black wrote:
this has been trashed out so many times if a team has a problem with a referee, they downmark him and send a constructive letter. if a referee gets regular complaints then he can and is looked at, the alliance league while having the backing of the county, also has experience in their ranks ho can look and see if referees are doing it wrong...as dennis says he deletes a lot on here, its the wrong way to slag a ref on on here,

there is a difference between ,
"our game today was a good game but think the referee could have let it run a bit",,,,,
or "the referee made some strange decisions",,,,,,,

and "the t**t we had today is a cheat and should only ever referee at kids level as he gave it all one way and was useless"

you know the society we live in Clive, won't be long before refs can sue for libel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:39 pm

We are always respectful of even the bad refs....just ask MIB Laughing Wink
Going to get sent off next time he refs us now!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:45 pm

wafc wrote:
1 wrote:
Well you do find they tend to behave when the headmasters present, you should see them when there's no one important around.

And here's another one that can only have a pop whilst hiding behind a username. It's about time one of you lot grew a set don't you think????

I was XXX dumbo, ps...why are you so interested in finding out who people are all the while? Is that so you can go round and put their windows through, when you dont like what they say on here. Whats with the facination, creepy or what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:50 pm

ben wrote:
Am I bothered what you think Mr 1? Nope.

Yes I have been keeping an eye on things, nothing wrong with that, Hellboy has become a bit of a laugh now that people are getting off his back a bit. Maybe he was narked because he was banned for going off topic and the same didn't happen to others. I believe that your problem with me is because you had a similar experience as XXX...?

Ah yes but, you soon joined the bandwagon so you didnt feel left out, maybe now you'll have your own opinions and stick to them, instead of siding up with morons, who incidently dont even come on here anymore, next time dont be such a lemming and go throwing yourself of the cliff like the others, all it resulted in was you staying off this forum cuz you cut your nose off to spite your face, you'll be admired a lot more if you made your own decisions maybe.

Ta Ta..
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:21 am

I see what you are saying Mr 1 and I accept your point, I couldn't help that others felt the same that I did.

Anyway, time to move on I think....?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:15 am

New Road Inn wrote:
We are always respectful of even the bad refs....just ask MIB Laughing Wink
Going to get sent off next time he refs us now!!!

Dont ask him why his shorts are so tight, thats a straight red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 13th October
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4