HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

scrappy beat!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 2:33 pm

scrappy garage 1 - 2 whittick compass under strength scrappy out of the county cup! good news allround! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 3:05 pm

surely not when an Alliance team goes down to another rival league team?
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 3:08 pm

no pity cos fancied them to go all the way... but whitick are a very good side playing in a very strong charny prem,looks like advance again then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 4:16 pm

king of the chavs wrote:
no pity cos fancied them to go all the way... but whitick are a very good side playing in a very strong charny prem,looks like advance again then Smile

looks ominous doesnt it but u never know in 90mins of football on a sunday morning
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 8:29 pm

actually gutted scrappy have been beat as alliance team our selfs want every alliance team to do well and our league wants all county cups to come to alliance teams. maybe all the pressure goes onto advance again with big contenders now whitwick the team to miss.
Back to top Go down
smallnutmegs

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:13 pm

ill start my own little topic when we roll bullshead about 10-1. Had 11 players. Mazza's bday so 5 of the lads had arranged to go away and our top scorer at the time was banned aswell as numerous injuries. They played a banned center half and midfielder but we didnt complain. Let me just emphasise that whitwick are not a team to be missed, with 2 or 3 more performances on the day we would of rolled them. Hit the woodwork 6 times and the winner was a goalkeeping error. Anyway thats my bit done. Any bets on me scoring against bullshead... Absolutely NO PROBLEM
Back to top Go down
mobsy17

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:27 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:
ill start my own little topic when we roll bullshead about 10-1. Had 11 players. Mazza's bday so 5 of the lads had arranged to go away and our top scorer at the time was banned aswell as numerous injuries. They played a banned center half and midfielder but we didnt complain. Let me just emphasise that whitwick are not a team to be missed, with 2 or 3 more performances on the day we would of rolled them. Hit the woodwork 6 times and the winner was a goalkeeping error. Anyway thats my bit done. Any bets on me scoring against bullshead... Absolutely NO PROBLEM

10-1 we will see ... well we dont pay out stupid money to play on a sunday we all good friends and we will turn u over and bet i score agaisnt u no PROBLEM
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:47 pm

mobsy17 wrote:
smallnutmegs wrote:

10-1 we will see ... well we dont pay out stupid money to play on a sunday we all good friends and we will turn u over and bet i score agaisnt u no PROBLEM
bring it on boys
cant wait for this one save me a seat!!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 2:51 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:

ay up the handbags have come out!!!!
in all fairness we are not expecting a result against u lot and we will probably lose but this is our first season as i keep saying but we will certainly not be afraid of having a go.
as for the roll us 10-1 ill have a score says u dont we aint a bad team mate so underestimate us at ur own peril our kid
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:46 pm

oooyaaa the prem is getting feisty at last ha ha

are some teams feeling threatened by the impressive new teams ?????? maybe so

dont think scrappy will beat bullshead 10-1 like greeedy said you would however expect a scrappy win with all their "superstars" and seeing as this mobbsy has already bagged a fair few and joe moran is no slouch i think they may score than 1, i reckon bullshead could get something out of the game with their goalscorers on form seeing as we got 4 on sunday and didnt even have a striker on the pitch except for the one playing in goal lol

like i said though scrappy are the best we've played so far and i know they had players still to come in but thats the same for every sunday side isnt.... really enjoyed our game on sunday and looking forward to the return fixture.

like you said greedy at least you'll have a go and not sit back and let them roll you. defo coming to watch this game hahaha
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 10:00 pm

dezza wrote:

dont think scrappy will beat bullshead 10-1 like greeedy said you would however expect a scrappy win with all their "superstars" and seeing as this mobbsy has already bagged a fair few and joe moran is no slouch i think they may score than 1, i reckon bullshead could get something out of the game with their goalscorers on form seeing as we got 4 on sunday and didnt even have a striker on the pitch except for the one playing in goal lol

like i said though scrappy are the best we've played so far and i know they had players still to come in but thats the same for every sunday side isnt.... really enjoyed our game on sunday and looking forward to the return fixture.

like you said greedy at least you'll have a go and not sit back and let them roll you. defo coming to watch this game hahaha

lol sounds an intriguing game from the neutrals point of view the 1 thing that will definately happen is we'll find out how far off the best we are anyway and if we do get dicked we dont draw them in the county cup cheers lol so its all good
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 10:26 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:

Who were these players that were banned then? and as for not complaining, a complaint has gone into county fa i am told!
Back to top Go down
sunday footy fna

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 11:24 pm

greeeedy wrote:
smallnutmegs wrote:

in all fairness we are not expecting a result against u lot and we will probably lose but this is our first season as i keep saying but we will certainly not be afraid of having a go.
as for the roll us 10-1 ill have a score says u dont we aint a bad team mate so underestimate us at ur own peril our kid

Best of luck greeedy,good win Sunday, i think you can get a result against them but you'll have to battle hard...look out for those 'bullies' from Prem Sports that now play for Scrappy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:11 am

dezza wrote:

feeble

ps..i hear the bullshead's mascot "Greeeedy" is leaving.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 11:36 am

sunday footy fna wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
smallnutmegs wrote:

Best of luck greeedy,good win Sunday, i think you can get a result against them but you'll have to battle hard...look out for those 'bullies' from Prem Sports that now play for Scrappy

who aaron and curtis, bugger them they are the least of our worries more worried about them not scoring 10 Laughing
Back to top Go down
smallnutmegs

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:50 pm

Any chance someone could help me set the snooze button on my phone, i read it and was late going back work cus i nodded off.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Scrappy 2010/2011 Champios. CHEERS THEN
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 1:23 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:
Any chance someone could help me set the snooze button on my phone, i read it and was late going back work cus i nodded off.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Scrappy 2010/2011 Champios. CHEERS THEN

champions u mean i agree u probably will win it this year but we'll still give u a game and hopefully do the advance lads a favour Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 1:24 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

feeble

damn the secrets out its true we need a proper joker so ive been scrubbed for some fresh meat welcome to the bull hell boy

ps..i hear the bullshead's mascot "Greeeedy" is leaving.
Back to top Go down
mobsy17

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 2:29 pm

cant wait for that game lol scrappy hear we come atleast 3 for me so no 10-1
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 3:54 pm

mobsy17 wrote:
cant wait for that game lol scrappy hear we come atleast 3 for me so no 10-1

lol yeah u best be on top form that week gav we need to make these boys take us seriously
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: ???????????????????   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 8:24 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:
10 -1 wot planet u on? i think your in for the shock of your life sunshine! mobbs is league top scorer! your top, were 3rd from bottom! cant see your name up there in scoring charts! (ash day) Laughing
Back to top Go down
smallnutmegs

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 2:44 pm

Just a pre-warning that not biting but if u open ur eyes im near the top pal :S. Just also like to say that every player in our team has scored a goal this year, were not a one man team . I know mobsy as a player and a lad hes decent and a good player but i can pretty much guarantee he wont score . Anyway, love you and leave you, SCRAPPY GARAGE AKA BEST TEAM IN THE ALLIANCE Smile
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 7:47 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:
Just a pre-warning that not biting but if u open ur eyes im near the top pal :S. Just also like to say that every player in our team has scored a goal this year, were not a one man team . I know mobsy as a player and a lad hes decent and a good player but i can pretty much guarantee he wont score . Anyway, love you and leave you, SCRAPPY GARAGE AKA BEST TEAM IN THE ALLIANCE Smile

so u should be with the players u have affraid i think u'll win it myself but stranger things have happened in 90 mins of football on a sunday morning. theres no gaurantee me ode and i know the lads will be up for this 1 so lets wait and see
ps if u dont beat us prepare for the banter Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scrappy beat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrappy beat!   scrappy beat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scrappy beat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: