Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Signing a new player before close season

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Signing a new player before close season Empty
PostSubject: Signing a new player before close season   Signing a new player before close season Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:12 pm

Just wondering if the league or anyone can help...

A player has put his seven days in with his current club, i have contacted the clubs secretary and he has no problem with us speaking to this player, i have now spoken to the player and he wants to sign in time for October 1st. I am away for two weeks so i am not sure of what to do next...i have a couple of lads who help me with the team that are going to help with paperwork, but what are the next steps?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signing a new player before close season   Signing a new player before close season Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:32 pm

1) Get a transfer form from Morley/Denbo/Gordy
2) Get all people to sign it, which I think is the player, you and the players current secretary.
3) Give it to the lad thats helping you, get him to drop it to either of the above 3 on Oct 1st, with a fee of ten pound and its done. **

** Please note that the player must be clear on the books of his current club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signing a new player before close season   Signing a new player before close season Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:40 pm

Cheers Dee, much appreciated
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signing a new player before close season   Signing a new player before close season Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:40 pm

I think thats pretty much it. but as long as you get every thing signed before you go away, one of the lads can drop it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signing a new player before close season   Signing a new player before close season Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm

i am sat in the airport lol
But i can get one of our lads to get it signed by the other parties, and then hopefully one of our players can sign it on my behalf...would be the assistant manager
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signing a new player before close season   Signing a new player before close season Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:55 pm

I'm sure it has to be the Secretary Widds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signing a new player before close season   Signing a new player before close season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signing a new player before close season
Page 1 of 1