Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

npe result today?????

Go down 
+2
Sirus
tekkas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tekkas

tekkas

npe result today????? Empty
PostSubject: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:51 pm

anyone know how many npe got roasted by today???
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:10 pm

they won, i watched them play and i must say that mr wilks is one hell of a player, he reminded me of a lad who plays rugby for belgrave, double of each other.............
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm

how did ur team get on tekkas??? LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
NPE

PostSubject: Re: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:45 pm

tekkas your getting boring now

and we got on alot better than you team whoever that is
Back to top Go down
s777

PostSubject: Re: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm

check the table TAKEass, sure youll find it amusing
Back to top Go down
s777

PostSubject: Re: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:16 pm

Sirus wrote:
they won, i watched them play and i must say that mr wilks is one hell of a player, he reminded me of a lad who plays rugby for belgrave, double of each other.............

oooh i dunno, ours looks a damn sight fatter in the cheeks than that legendary rugby player...
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:22 am

its the bum chin that makes them look so alike, and im sure ive seen the spag bus at belgraves place too.......... i could be wrong though Suspect
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

lol, u lot love my bum chin! and always will!
Back to top Go down
s777

PostSubject: Re: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:17 pm

only when i need a cigar holder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: npe result today?????   npe result today????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

npe result today?????
Page 1 of 1