Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Becoming a Referee!

Go down 
+2
Gordon
Tomassi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

Becoming a Referee! Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 11:42 am

I'm thinking of becoming a ref in a few seasons time. I reffed a friendly on Saturday, enjoyed it. Whats the best way of becoming a qualified ref?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 11:49 am

Tomassi wrote:
I'm thinking of becoming a ref in a few seasons time. I reffed a friendly on Saturday, enjoyed it. Whats the best way of becoming a qualified ref?

Initially you should contact Matt Hurst, the Referees Development Officer at County FA. He will be able to provide you with the necessary details and dates of future courses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 6:28 pm

either that or get your head checked out to make sure all the cogs are turning in the right direction!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:45 pm

Not sure how long ill continue to play but i think id consider reffing once im done
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 8:01 pm

£80 for the course, get £30 back if ref certain amount of games
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 6:21 am

Tomassi wrote:

Don't have Clive Bruce as a mentor!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:46 am

super,,,,,, behave Shocked Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 11:21 am

We don't want pointless drivell between 2 users thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 6:35 pm

stop posting then you clown!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:34 am

think that is what is called banter, a bit of humour between two people to lighten things up, not a series of messages entering a conversation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 11:31 am

same difference, you really are clueless.

man in black, whats the difference between 4 or 5 postings of banter,or, 4 or 5 postings of conversation, please enlighten me, as i really don't know.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:46 pm

you need to learn to count dumb super polska posted i posted back,,one each not three or four

now you in fact have turned it into three or four posts between two people which is now a conversation

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 8:05 am

man in black wrote:
you need to learn to count dumb super polska posted i posted back,,one each not three or four

now you in fact have turned it into three or four posts between two people which is now a conversation

Razz Razz

You've been having that "conversation" for the past 3 or 4 years, which we've all been having to read on the forum, change the record, you're both boring, perhaps you should consider the fact that other users don't wanna hear it. Stale..........
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 8:53 am

stilll going dumb, if we been having it for 3 or 4 years that not bad one post a year as you said earlier 3 or 4 posts so one a year aint bad really
come on dumb you can do better that that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Referee!   Becoming a Referee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Referee!
Page 1 of 1