HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StevieG

Oadby Athletic to win a game this season? Empty
PostSubject: Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?   Oadby Athletic to win a game this season? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 3:04 pm

Saw Oadby Ath play last weekend and thought they were very poor especially the manager who reminds me of a young Dr Alan Statham from Green Wing. Looking for a much better performance this week, especially if the manager drops himself!

Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?   Oadby Athletic to win a game this season? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 3:06 pm

Well, we're playing them tonight and with our record it could come sooner than you expect!!
Back to top Go down
StevieG

PostSubject: Re: Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?   Oadby Athletic to win a game this season? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 3:15 pm

I dunno Screech from what I have seen you had better bring your wellies cos you are going to be knee deep in hat-tricks
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?   Oadby Athletic to win a game this season? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 3:16 pm

doubtful as they r pretty poor
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?   Oadby Athletic to win a game this season? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:10 pm

They are a team of Leicester Uni lads so i bet there will be a fair few players missing. Don't rule them out just yet.
Back to top Go down
I love Edna in Emmerdale

I love Edna in Emmerdale

PostSubject: Re: Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?   Oadby Athletic to win a game this season? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:06 pm

Nippletastic, anyone for Tennis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?   Oadby Athletic to win a game this season? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?
Page 1 of 1