Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

fish an chips licks his lips

Go down 
+3
Orange
Fishandchips
tekkas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tekkas

tekkas

fish an chips licks his lips Empty
PostSubject: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:44 pm

after stealing our striker
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:52 pm

what are you on about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:07 pm

baiting our striker all summer thats wot im talking bout
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:10 pm

u got a big gob, i was stood behind u last week at our game when u told your boys u was " fish and chips"
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:11 pm

haha as if we need your players Very Happy

we've got 4 strikers signed and none have ever had anything to do with Hotshots or Bowden.

if you ask a player and they say no, that does not make them your player Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:11 pm

i've not been to any of your games Embarassed again
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:22 pm

so if ur not hotshots manager who r u, i heard the hotshots manager telling his boys he was fishanchips!!!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:24 pm

nothing to do with hotshots, their gaffa is 'spurs' I'm at MDH Knights?
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:27 pm

Fishandchips and spurs are brothers

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:28 pm

no were not, he took all his brothers with him when he left us to start hotshots shame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:45 pm

[quote="Fishandchips"]haha as if we need your players Very Happy

we've got 4 strikers signed and none have ever had anything to do with Hotshots or Bowden.

if you ask a player and they say no, that does not make them your player Embarassed [/quote

personally i think that we have one of the best defenders and keepers in the leauge an i think that both hotshots strikers would walk into most teams including yours!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:55 pm

Cheers for that, your opinion is genuinely appreciated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:08 pm

I am supporting fish and chips here as i think he tipped us or complimented us a while ago....tekkers sucks!!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:15 pm

Tekkas learn how to use your quote button, dippy git.
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

hellboy shut up your about as entertaining as watching an npe training session
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:37 pm

No! ..Wow lets all take a trip over to Little Bowden, and watch them running round the maypole stump, and afterwards they all have a nice time taking down the bunting.

bet you're the head morris dancer in charge of the sticks and bells...1 2 3 ching..1 2 3 ching.
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:51 pm

Hotshots were in the Harborough Mail today.

Poor side in a low division... yet it's the best thing to come out of Market Harborough since year dot.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 1:57 am

gonna bite a little more now (beer involved) if ur keeper at bowden is still the same as last season we scored 14 goals past him in the two games, two of which were free kicks from over 40 yards, doesn't stand well for a keeper you rate so highly (if he's new, i'm yet to see him so appologise, but did see your pre-season games against dainite and the ressies, which was the same keeper and 23 goals in 2 games is not great either) I guess the goals conceeded also covers your def, i know you've improved this season and wish you all the best especially hope you finish above hotshots, there gaffa is our ex-boss and didn't leave under the best of circumstances, tbh though don't think anyone in your div has much to worry about them, with 4 reds in 3 games i hear they are already on 18 disciplinary points when the christmas limit is 20. To say you think there strikers would get in most team including us you don't know us very well, they wouldn't, nor would they in most div 5 teams, from the ones i know anyway.... us, Harrow, EFC, Sparta, talbot they may do a decant job off the bench but nothing more (no offence to any other div 5 teams just don't know your strikers yet) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 2:05 am

and cheers New Road Inn, your still my tip for Div 4...... would like the challenge against you in one of the cups. your main challengers i think will be the usual suspects Magna, Niffy, Sparta and west end, 3 of them have been promoted from that div in the last few years but you've already turned over 2 so good start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:58 am

Cheers bud, always happy for a good cup challenge....want a few away fixtures and then a crack at Advance C (i know we would lose!). Sparta next week is a massive game as is tomorrows. If we can get through them, we can give our injured players a couple of weeks off in the cup games etc
Back to top Go down
s777

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 9:08 am

I know we lost to Bowden 3-1 but we were well in that game, its just a shame it came too early as we are still trying new things.

For a team who have been together a while they are pretty pants all things considered

apart from their number 10, without him they would seriously struggle
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 11:58 am

well in the game, day dreamer
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 2:33 pm

Ooh we have Little Bowden Sunday, should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 3:48 pm

from what i hear you boys may give us a game, we look forward to a decent game with a decent bunch of lads for the first time this season
Back to top Go down
s777

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 5:11 pm

they are pants in all honesty, just watch their number 10, only decent player of note.

their left back is a major weak link too
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:39 pm

Whats that little noise coming way down from that black abyss?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:42 am

tekkas wrote:
from what i hear you boys may give us a game, we look forward to a decent game with a decent bunch of lads for the first time this season

Mate, half our teams been on the lash, i'm the manager/centre forward, and am not setting a great example. Far too rock n roll to sleep now. Should be a cracker, be sure to make yourself know to the management eh Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fish an chips licks his lips   fish an chips licks his lips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fish an chips licks his lips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: