Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Inter Mivan Man

Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required Empty
PostSubject: Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required   Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 8:48 am

The title says it all, we are a new team to the alliance league and we are in need of a new keeper if there are any out there?

Pm me or reply on here

Cheers

Calum
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required   Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:49 am

what happened to your goal keeper from the other week?? he seemed quite solid if you ask me??? stopped about 5 1 on 1's to keep the score respectable for you boys!?!?!
Back to top Go down
The Inter Mivan Man

PostSubject: Re: Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required   Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 12:41 pm

He was always a temp mate as he goes back to uni in September, leaving us with some big shoes to fill!!
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required   Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:14 pm

Sign the Crab !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
The Inter Mivan Man

PostSubject: Re: Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required   Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 4:14 pm

Who or what is the crab mate?
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required   Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:02 am

The Crab used to play for AFC Beaumont, Sparta Parva and West End United, If you are interested PM me your number and i'll pass it onto him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
The Inter Mivan Man

PostSubject: Re: Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required   Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:53 pm

I have sent you a PM mate

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required   Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inter Mivan Div 4 team Goalkeeper required
Page 1 of 1