Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Bank Hols Sunday 29th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bank Hols Sunday 29th Empty
PostSubject: Bank Hols Sunday 29th   Bank Hols Sunday 29th Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:47 pm

Afternoon all,

Inspired by a few other teams on here, we are having a BBQ at the New Road Inn on Welford Road. All profits will be donated to Macmillan Nurses. Everyone is welcome. Would be great if we saw a few teams down there. Starting at about 2pm, after the BBQ there will be a live band next door at The Donkey...

Cheers,
Widds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Hols Sunday 29th   Bank Hols Sunday 29th Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 8:20 pm

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116771765039164#!/event.php?eid=116771765039164&ref=ts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Hols Sunday 29th   Bank Hols Sunday 29th Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:14 pm

Adding events as we go along, to include: facepainting, beat the keeper penalties for prizes (trying to get an ex pro keeper - so tough luck if you thought easy prize, slot it past me!), bbq and hopefully some money from sale of alcohol (although i need to get this confirmed from landlady!!), further to this, we will be taking on Victoria Park Rangers with all money going from player subs to Macmillan nurses - which leads me to the next question - are there any refs out there who would be willin to officiate the match for free? Well, contribute your match fee to the fund raising? PM me please if you are?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Bank Hols Sunday 29th   Bank Hols Sunday 29th Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:42 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Adding events as we go along, to include: facepainting, beat the keeper penalties for prizes (trying to get an ex pro keeper - so tough luck if you thought easy prize, slot it past me!), bbq and hopefully some money from sale of alcohol (although i need to get this confirmed from landlady!!), further to this, we will be taking on Victoria Park Rangers with all money going from player subs to Macmillan nurses - which leads me to the next question - are there any refs out there who would be willin to officiate the match for free? Well, contribute your match fee to the fund raising? PM me please if you are?

Blimey dee'll be there to get his money's worth in paint.

Macmillan nurses, they are the one's that should be on £50 grand a week, brilliant cause.

I'll see you there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Hols Sunday 29th   Bank Hols Sunday 29th Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:26 pm

Nice one mate, the more the merrier, spread the word!!! And yup they do a fantastic and very difficult job....
Got a free pitch, top class ref and good wedge of prize money already, so looking good.....
If anyone owns a company, or knows a company that can donate a prize, all greatfully received! No matter how small (although if its under a fiver i will name and shame the company!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Bank Hols Sunday 29th   Bank Hols Sunday 29th Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:31 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Nice one mate, the more the merrier, spread the word!!! And yup they do a fantastic and very difficult job....
Got a free pitch, top class ref and good wedge of prize money already, so looking good.....
If anyone owns a company, or knows a company that can donate a prize, all greatfully received! No matter how small (although if its under a fiver i will name and shame the company!!!!)

Blimey that makes a change, not seen one of them on the circuit for ages.... cheers

How much is it to get in and eat pigeon oops i mean chicken.

the wife wants to know if there'll be plenty of sausage there Shocked
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Bank Hols Sunday 29th   Bank Hols Sunday 29th Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 12:31 am

see you there gaz and helly;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank Hols Sunday 29th   Bank Hols Sunday 29th Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 5:31 am

Spot on gents.....HB (i feel we are on that level now), i am going to go round some butchers and see what i can get (over the counter, not out of the skip).....
Mr Dent - good work sir......
See you both there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Hols Sunday 29th   Bank Hols Sunday 29th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank Hols Sunday 29th
Page 1 of 1