Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

sunday trophy draw for 6/12

Go down 
+5
Paulo
Stroller
gonzo
Orange
riley
9 posters
AuthorMessage
riley

sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Empty
PostSubject: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:08 pm

06/12/09 10:30 Winner of Match 29 vs Winner of Match 32
Sunday, 6th December 2009

45 06/12/09 10:30 Exeter Arms vs Loughborough Saints
46 06/12/09 10:30 Sunbury United vs Breedon
47 06/12/09 10:30 Anstey Hounds vs Aylestone United
48 06/12/09 10:30 Holywell 08 vs Princes Feathers
49 06/12/09 10:30 Countesthorpe Royals OB vs Albion
50 06/12/09 10:30 Western Athletic vs Leicester Bharat Talbot
Sunday, 6th December 2009
51 06/12/09 10:30 Magna Town 2008 vs Queniborough Park Rangers
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:12 pm

Thats QPR out the cup then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:56 pm

yet another all aliance side for us then!! Rolling Eyes and yet another home game Rolling Eyes
at this rate the only away fixture we will get is if we make it to holmes park Laughing

whats with magna and qpr being in this cup anyway as i thought it was a div 3 competition confused
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 6:35 pm

no away games for you then as you will never get to the final once you play a decent side that you cant bully then your straight out on your arse!
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 7:30 pm

top of div four from last year and bottom of div 3 i was told
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 8:10 am

wafc wrote:

whats with magna and qpr being in this cup anyway as i thought it was a div 3 competition confused

Think it is to do with there only being 5 county cups yet we have 6 divisions, some teams get put into the higher cup as a result
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 8:31 am

wafc wrote:
yet another all aliance side for us then!! Rolling Eyes and yet another home game Rolling Eyes
at this rate the only away fixture we will get is if we make it to holmes park Laughing

like riley said its div 3 teams and top 6 six of division! i would much rather be in the vase to honest but....good to see one div 4 side in the quarter finals though
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 10:07 am

The draw was put on the County website yesterday by the FA computer but it was not examined by County Committee until yesterday evening.

It is still provisional until the County issue their booklet.

Things can change because of outstanding discipline and pitch issues, amongst other things.

It has been released earlier than usual but on a provisional basis as a result of feedback from Round 2 draw..
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:51 pm

gonzo wrote:
no away games for you then as you will never get to the final once you play a decent side that you cant bully then your straight out on your arse!

seriously you are a tit.... Very Happy

you come out with drivel, we have played quite a few decents sides this year. only team to really do us over is Willows. Bu that was 1st half, 2nd half i tihnk we held are own.

and contrary to what you think we dont bully teams, we like to get it down and play a bit. i dont know where that sh*t has come from that we bully teams....

who do you play for then?
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 5:38 pm

you may have held your own in the second half mr mason but you boys could have been 5-0 down at half time the way you played! and willows will do you again when you next meet and i wouldnt expect to keep stu quiet 2 games running either!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 6:55 pm

RM05 wrote:
gonzo wrote:

you come out with drivel, we have played quite a few decents sides this year. only team to really do us over is Willows. Bu that was 1st half, 2nd half i tihnk we held are own.

and contrary to what you think we dont bully teams, we like to get it down and play a bit. i dont know where that sh*t has come from that we bully teams....

I felt pretty upset when you bullied us

BIG MEANIES!!!
Back to top Go down
Legend Returns

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 11:50 pm

Anyone know anything about Aylestone United?
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 9:57 am

gonzo wrote:
you may have held your own in the second half mr mason but you boys could have been 5-0 down at half time the way you played! and willows will do you again when you next meet and i wouldnt expect to keep stu quiet 2 games running either!

aaah so a Willows boy then. interesting, no wonder your so biased Smile

to be fair first half we could of been easily obliterated, sometimes you have them games when you aint at the races and getting dicked lol.... we came out 2nd half abit better but no where near as good as we should of been, you may say Willows didnt allow us too.

we will see as you say in coming games, good side though but very beatable....

And as good as Mr Verral is you are not a one man team, you have a few good players to be fair. he is good though lol - i tihnk he was kept sort of quiet, he had his chances though - maybe an off day for him..

your still at tit though.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 9:58 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
RM05 wrote:
gonzo wrote:

I felt pretty upset when you bullied us

BIG MEANIES!!!

liar liar bums on fire!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunday trophy draw for 6/12   sunday trophy draw for 6/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunday trophy draw for 6/12
Page 1 of 1