Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Game on the 29th August

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Game on the 29th August Empty
PostSubject: Game on the 29th August   Game on the 29th August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

If i understand the league proposals correctly, the first game for the new season can be pulled forward for the 29th August? If i am right, are there any teams in our division, with a pitch on that day that fancy bringing a game forward? Division 4....?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 29th August   Game on the 29th August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:01 pm

You need to also liaise with James, the Fixturse Secretary on that one.

Last edited by Gordon on Fri 30 Jul 2010, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 29th August   Game on the 29th August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:04 pm

Ok no problem, once i have found a team that has a pitch i will contact him, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 29th August   Game on the 29th August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:15 pm

It is not a case of finding a random opponent as this may have a knock on effect on the fixture scheduling. If teams organise their own fixtures, chaos will reign. Evil or Very Mad

Bringing a game forward normally refers to bringing forward a scheduled midweek game in the early weeks of the season, to the Sunday. However if you are thinking of playing on the 29th AND the midweek fixtures you must speak with James to determine and agree a willing opponent for the Sunday from the unscheduled fixtures.

I have not seen the draft fixtures so cannot help further - but James should be able to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 29th August   Game on the 29th August Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:17 pm

As you have done a demon face, i will assume this is an absolute ruling!! Wink

Will speak to James then, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game on the 29th August   Game on the 29th August Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game on the 29th August
Page 1 of 1