Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoriaparkrangers

V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Empty
PostSubject: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 3:42 pm

Hi All,

We are a new team in the Leicester Sunday League looking for Friendlys on the dates in August: - 1st, 8th and 15th.

We cannot play at home due to a council pitch at Victoria Park but would be happy to spolit the costs of a Ref and pitch is anyone could provide.

We a preferably looking to play a team of low / average standard due to starting out.

Reply if you are interested.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:06 pm

you're not a new team, you've been going a season now, i know some guys that played for you last year. dont let me catch you lying again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:18 pm

wat div u in the lsl and we got a 3g pitch if u fancy a game. we can do 15th. my number is 07841199287 jay
Back to top Go down
Victoriaparkrangers

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 6:39 pm

Chip Douglas, weve started a Reserve team that is new this yr, got no interest in lying mate lol. Al give you a call matey
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 6:53 pm

there was no mention of the reserve moniker in the initial post hence my distrust in your statement
Back to top Go down
Victoriaparkrangers

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:04 pm

Apologies for your distrust in my statement.... Rolling Eyes Just trying to arrange friendlies pal.
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:14 pm

try thorpe astley in the hinckley league, you'll get to play against some of your old players. managers username is ta-fc send him a pm
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:33 pm

Victoriaparkrangers wrote:
Apologies for your distrust in my statement.... Rolling Eyes Just trying to arrange friendlies pal.

Ooh you have to watch what you write on here, it gets scrutinised word for word by the monkey boys that come on here, still you might get used to it if you play your cards right, and they don't linch you first for a spelling mistake, or any little petty thing as they see fit to gripe about.

Welcome aboard the skylark my LSL buddy.
Back to top Go down
Victoriaparkrangers

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:42 pm

Thanks for the tip Hellboy, need to choose my words more carefully, Chip thanks for that I will PM Thorpe Astley cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 7:43 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Victoriaparkrangers wrote:

Ooh you have to watch what you write on here, it gets scrutinised word for word by the monkey boys that come on here, still you might get used to it if you play your cards right, and they don't linch you first for a spelling mistake, or any little petty thing as they see fit to gripe about.

Welcome aboard the skylark my LSL buddy.

Should be spelt lynch Chuckaboo ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:49 pm

Chickaboo... chuckaboo....(Very Happy)...make your mind up you smooth talking scallywag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug   V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V.P.R looking for Friendlys 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 15th Aug
Page 1 of 1