Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Empty
PostSubject: friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:58 pm

friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play, pm me if your intrested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: game   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:21 pm

ring me 07841199287 jason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:57 pm

Where you playing Kauto? May come and have a look at your team....
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 3:01 pm

spurs wrote:
ring me 07841199287 jason

Jason can you respond to my PMs please re our friendly 1st august? Thanks

Apologies for going off topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 3:45 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

we will normally be playing at western park but this sunday we will be playing at homfields park on wardens walk next to the beetches pub in braunstone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 3:50 pm

kauto stars fc m8 we will play u sunday and go halfs on cost. jason 07841199297
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 3:58 pm

team found, Kauto Stars vs Harborough Hotshots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 5:09 pm

If i am sober i will be down to check the oppo then!
Back to top Go down
ta-fc

PostSubject: Re: friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:57 pm

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

we will normally be playing at western park but this sunday we will be playing at homfields park on wardens walk next to the beetches pub in braunstone

Alright pal,

Any idea how your doing that since i'm supposed to have the only set of keys and all our kits in there. Naturally if the council have rented the pitch out without me knowing i'll be pretty p!ssed!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play   friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friendly this sunday, pitch and ref sorted, just need a team to play
Page 1 of 1