Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Left Back Needed

Go down 
+4
spiderman
Polska legend II
chubby
super polska
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:35 pm

Title self explanatory...
If you are interested in playing in division 4 Alliance League then send me a message....
Great bunch of lads so far, would want you to come to the pub after and be up for a few team nights out etc....and if you are half decent, thats a winner too!
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 11:53 am

I play left back
Back to top Go down
chubby

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 1:51 pm

super polska wrote:
I play left back

Left back in the changing rooms every game
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 7:30 pm

chubby wrote:
super polska wrote:
I play left back

Left back in the changing rooms every game

ohhhhh that hurts.....that cut deep!!!!

us fatties should stick together, how could you turn on one of your own!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm

every team needs a gastrically challenged athlete
Back to top Go down
spiderman

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 8:26 am

Very offensive to people with weight problems, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, and how come you're allowed to go off topic, whats so special about you?
Back to top Go down

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:21 am

guessing you are not available though super polska? Your name suggests you are linked heavily to Polska!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 12:51 pm

He's already signed on.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 12:53 pm

spiderman wrote:
Very offensive to people with weight problems, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, and how come you're allowed to go off topic, whats so special about you?

Not at all. Super Polska started the joke.

And there is certainly nothing special about me
Back to top Go down
spiderman

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:02 pm

What happened to the joke about someone being very skinny, having their ribs showing, the joke that you lot took offence to and was deeply offended by, or so you wrote at the time, and had a member banned because you didn't like the way the joke was described, so you must be very special to have such double standards, and then to come on here making fun of fat people... No
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:05 pm

Super Polska started the joke about himself and as we are good friends it was a joke between 2 friends, nothing else. And I think you'll find the offensive comment on the previous website (was it you?) was about concentration camps which I assume you do not find funny?
Back to top Go down
spiderman

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:10 pm

Funny i think jokes about fat people are very offensive, and the joke was nothing to do with laughing at concentration camps, it was used to describe someone, it was a jokebetween 2 users just like yours is, double standards, end of.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:13 pm

Not at all. Do you know Super Polska? It has been a long running joke for 2 seasons now. And the offensive comments made elsewhere were not misunderstood at all. They were grossly offensive and surely you are not defending them?
Back to top Go down
spiderman

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:27 pm

Not defending anything, just using it as an example, double standards which have come back to bite people on the rs. As an eighteen stone plus beefcake i find your comments indefensible. You cant have a laugh about a fat bloke if you cant have a laugh about a thin bloke.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:28 pm

Spiderman, have you got fat since toby maguire took your job? Is that why your so bitter? I think some more comfort eating is in on the cards for you tonight!

regarding being off topic, I'm always off topic and still currently on the run from the police for crimes against the public forum.....you aint seen me, right Wink

Sorry new road inn, I'm already signed on for polska much their disappointment. I was merely stating that I'm a left back.
Back to top Go down

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:42 pm

Well you have all ruined this appeal for a left back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Swines....
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:45 pm

New Road Inn need a left back...

crisis diverted! Wink
Back to top Go down

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:54 pm

Cheers!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 9:04 am

Keep hunting around, there's plenty of good players out there, none of whom you are currently talking to on here though, widen your horizons.
Back to top Go down

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 4:51 pm

I think we are sorted now, have a very good left back who says he is 70% certain to sign for us...........plus a back up who is probably as good! Happy days oh happy happy days
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 8:49 pm

Rumours on LSFL Forum saying you are the new Notts WMC?

pig monkey pig pig monkey
Back to top Go down

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 8:54 pm

haha, yeah i saw that as well mate....wouldnt give it too much credibility!

And are you calling me a pig monkey???
Back to top Go down

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:35 am

New Road Inn wrote:
I think we are sorted now, have a very good left back who says he is 70% certain to sign for us...........plus a back up who is probably as good! Happy days oh happy happy days

Who'd you get?
Back to top Go down

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:49 pm

1 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Who'd you get?

I will put a full team listing up once i have everyone signed on....dont want anyone nipping in and stealing any players from under my nose!
Back to top Go down
Andrejs15

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:07 am

i`m looking for a team !i can send you my cv .i was playing in latvia many years...in premier league as well . my number 07587720891 andrey. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Left Back Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Back Needed   Left Back Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left Back Needed
Page 1 of 1